Nicorette QuickMist

Nicorette QuickMist

See the Best Smoking Deterrents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Felling sick

This product made me sick ( vomit like hell ) do not recommend definitely not for me. I had the fruit flavor. Burning in my mouth, my throat was tightening, as soon as I swallowed it burned everywhere , slits of spit start to come out and I started to vomit . It’s a hard no from me

Purchased in October 2019 at Farmacy for $35.00.

ChiZ

ChiZSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Found myself addicted

Definitely got me off smokes but found myself very addicted, cost me $36 every 2 days , finally found the strength to kick it by using patches and willpower. It’s been hard withdrawing but I’m determined. And determined to never touch any form of nicotine again

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $36.00.

Candy

CandyPerth, WA

Do something amazing... Do not start this crap!!!

I have been addicted to quickmist for 7 years. It's like a drug, when I don't have it I turn into a monster, rapid heart rate, sweating, aggression, I feel like my skin is crawling and I have to smash something. And then there's the cost... I have sold everything I own to fund my quickmist addiction, I have no furniture or things left to sell. I'm thinking the only way I can quit it to start smoking again and it would be sooo much cheaper. Please don't touch this crap, it's evil.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $27.00.

Ron R.

Ron R.Sydney, NSW

Great Product - BUT

After smoking, quitting and failing for over 50 years, I have not had a cigarette for over a year since using this. Very effective BUT as others have said, it is VERY addictive. I can't get off it but at least it's safer than smoking. Tried asking the manufacturer for help but their help line worker was a smoker!

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $43.00.

Bible time

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was believing that this would be painless. I feel like I need a priest . this spray goes well with acid mouth wash l.

Purchased in June 2019.

Shimmy

ShimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely helps giving up, but highly addictive

This product has been highly successful on helping me give up smoking. No other product has worked as well. It is nice not to wake up and have a cigarette.

Thing is, the quickmist is also highly addictive and is also quite expensive. Reviews from other people also hsve similar experiences. Im sure this is better than smoking, although it makes me wonder if the alcohol contained would be detrimental to teeth and gums over prolonged use.

Again, highly effective but make sure you reduce use.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $52.00.

Acid spray

This feels like spraying acid in your mouth Jesus it stings. I can’t use it due to this. Wish I bought a single before dropping 60 bucks on 2. If your addicted to pain this might be worth a try.

Tacky, flimsy product, not surprised mine is faulty.

Paid $40 for this waste of time, money and space. Mine is faulty, can't get a drop out of it. Mouth spray mists have been around since my childhood as breath fresheners - they always worked. Their design was simple compared to this piece of atrociously engineered garbage which must cost the distributor (Johnson & Johnson), manufacturer (some Chinese factory) about 5 cents to produce on mass. It's junk, a rip off, and the ACCC and Fair Trading Commission ought to step in to stop the rip off even if by 50/50 chance this piece of absurd quality works for someone.

Brigitte S

Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do not use it anymore as it burns my cheek

I had great hope to stop smoking with Nicorette mist but I could only use it a few times as it burned my cheek so much I had to drink water immediately and a few times after I sprayed once.

I love it, but I also hate it.

Bowler

BowlerSydney

It definetly works.

It all starts in your head and just to help you along is this spray, i have been smoking for 18 years and this is the longest i have gone without a smoke. 3 weeks. Yes it burns a little but you get use to it. I am sure smokes do far worse. Best way to stop is with this spray.

The best thing. Using it less and less. Perfect for me 3 months smoke free now. Also recommend lozenges. Highly recommend it to all who want to quit. Excellent.

Honestly thought I would need medical attention

Ok first purchased this as my vape broke and thought this would be the best fit picked the cool berry flavour. First spray and I thought something was definitely wrong burned my throat panicked thought my throat was going to close over as the burn was so bad got online and noticed this was normal tried this again twice today and it doesn’t get any Easier. Honestly i wish I purchased the patch or gum as this is garbage and it’s expensive.

PDT

PDTShropshire

Found to be the only thing that has stopped me smoking.

I've smoked for over 40 years tried the patches, tablets, chewing gum all sorts of quit things, quick Mist is the only one were I don't crave a cigarette and feel good in my 3rd week now just hope I can keep it up.

October 6th 2018 Update: Best thing I've ever done

Hi just wanted to say 3 and a half months and not one cigarette and it's all down to nicorette QuickMist and determination iv got more money and feel so much better. Good luck to everyone and don't give up it works if you let it.

December 6th 2018 Update: Still going strongly

Just gone past 5 months and still going strong

john1948Mid North Coast, NSW

side effects

I have stopped smoking, but was unaware that some my increased health problems could have been connected to my usage of NioretteMist.There are unusual hot sweats when I had 3-4 sprays in a short period.Also appeared to increase my anxiety problem and feeling nauseous on a regular basis.Check the possible side affects before using

john1948

It has now become an addictive habit of continual use

Helped me stop smoking.

This is a very good product. I stopped smoking over two years ago. I now use Quickmist once or twice in the evenings. I spray it on my wrist like perfume and then dab a little on my finger and rub it inside my mouth. One canister lasts about three months. I don't use it every day and the effect is probably just psychological now but it was a huge help when I first quit. I never feel tempted to smoke a cigarette. The smell is disgusting. All those years I smoked I must have smelt like that.

Good product

QuickMist is a good product to use. And do you know why? You get an instant hit of nicotine without all the other thousands of harmful chemicals that's in a cigarette. All the harmful chemicals causes cancer & that's why smokers get sick. And you got to know how to administer it correctly. You spray it into your cheek or under the tongue for full benefit. (Do not spray directly down the throat as it will make you feel sick and it will burn)

ben dover

ben doverMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Useless & expensive

With the price of this rubbish going up all the time it will be cheaper to buy a packet of smokes, everytime there is a price rise on smokes this crap gets dearer & dearer, It dosent work as they claim after using it i ended up having a smoke each time. absolute rubbish.

Expensive and made me sick!

I was instantly sick when I used this product. It should have huge warnings on the packet. This is just another manufacturer making money out of something, that ought, in a decent society, to be banned. I wouldn't wish anyone to waste their money, and to then be violently sick. I am appalled that these products are not rigorously controlled, and if needed, banned.

Anonymous

Anonymous

This rating is for the lunatics replacing one addiction for another; because they like it

Stop whinging, it is your choice, Nicorette mist can help you the first week, do not believe the marketing of slow withdrawal, it is for Nicorette to keep making money on your addiction (obviously!), use this once a day or twice for a week; you can give up cold turkey after that for good, if you ever start to weaken give 1 spray; Many Many Many people give up smoking cold turkey and never go back! Any addiction you create you are doing it because you think you are entitled to, and want to (but you don't want to die gasping for breath!) hahaha.. you cannot have it both ways people! be addicted or do not; It is called Will Power, you have plenty when it comes to buying your smokes at $30.00 a pack! hahahah