Nicorette QuickMist

Nicorette QuickMist

Early Signs are GOOD!!!

I started smoking when i was 19, I have smoked everyday for 11 years. Used to smoke around 10 cigarettes per day. Upto 20 with alcohol. I have tried multiple times to quit, could barely go 5 hours. Started using this 10 days ago. no urge to smoke yet and I spray it 15 times a day. so far so good. I'd give 5 stars but too early.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I have smoked heavily for 40 years and tried to quit so many times. I tried Zyban, Champix, acupuncture and hypnosis. On a whim I thought I'd buy a Nicorette spray...wasn't even seriously trying to give up, and here I am 2 mths smoke free. Easiest quit ever! I will never go back now

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline for A$49.00.

Katrina

KatrinaTasmania

The best thing I've ever tried.

I had smoked for 44 years and due to shortness of breath I tried the Nicolette spray mist and have never looked back. It gives me the hiccups. Works 100%.

Purchased in July 2020 at Pharmacies for A$39.00.

Tina

TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Soul destroying!

Omg! I’m using this but only when I’m desperate enough. I’m using the mint one. One spray and my stomach turns and it burns like Hell! Awful!

It feels like Satan is partying in my mouth and literally makes me nauseous. I have to gulp water immediately. I thought the mints were bad! Well, both are. It’s bloody disgusting and burns so badly that my eyes tear up! I think I’d rather eat a cigarette than to take one more hit of this fire spray! Also, it’s expensive. But if you’re into self punishment, go for it!

Purchased in October 2020 at Star Discount Chemist for A$27.96.

Very Addicting!

Please use with CAUTION! Very addicting. Easily usable indoors anywhere, on a airplane as well. I’m addicted to this nicorette quick mist spray in mint flavour. It is now three years and i am still highly addicted. I’m allergic to the patch, mu skin blisters from the adhesive. If you are serious and want to quit smoking be very careful, the nicorette quickmist is easy and very convenient. Be very strict with yourself. It is also very costly.

Purchased in April 2017 for A$47.99.

jess.c

jess.cGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

For all the lunatics wanting an adrenaline rush!

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist warehouse for A$55.00.

RONY G

RONY GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing it works!!!

works 100%, But make a commitment to yourself that you want to quit smoking, every time you feel the urge for cigarette, Spray it right away under your tongue and you will be good to go.
But remember DO NOT Smoke at any cost, the craving will go away in 5 minutes.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$60.00.

This is average due to build quality!

This is brilliant for the Nicotine and has helped massively. However, the device itself is temperamental and has broken on me 6 times out of 8. I have the dodgy units here to prove what I’m saying. The leaking aspect is worrying due to the wastage and the cost! I want a refund or more units proving. Get in touch!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$150.00.

joan

joan

Worked for me!

Takes a bit of getting used to but in the long run it works. I sprayed it under my tongue, just dont swallow or talk for a few moments and the tingling does subside. I used the freshmint flavour (the berry was awful) and it doubled as a mouth freshener. I see some on here liking it to acid or being sick on it, its not a whole mouth spray and not to be swallowed but absorbed through the lining of your mouth, it does make your mouth water though, resist swallowing!. Good luck if you try it, i have been smoke free now for a year! They say use it for about 3 months i was on it for 6. After 40 cigs a day for 20 years it was the only thing that worked.

Tia

TiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great NRT option, Takes getting used to!

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$27.00.

Jshaoansbsjs

Jshaoansbsjs

It’s ok

The taste is quite bad, but you can get a buzz from it if you spray a few times at once. Probably not worth the price unless you’re using it to quit smoking. I was just using it out of curiosity.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$69.99.

Terrible crap!

Nicotine spray mist burnt the crap out of my tongue and throat as if I got peppered sprayed in the mouth and then I hiccupped for 10 min or so. Worst product ever... Do not use should be illegal.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$30.00.

Nicorette quick mist

I have used this Niicorette quick mist for 7 weeks and I can finally say that I have stopped smoking and this has helped. However, I have never had anxiety and quick mood changes that I have found worrying so it is without side effects.
Today I have stopped using this and feel so much better but I now don’t smoke and it did help me to stop. Weirdly since stopping using quick mist my anxiety has gone so it was probably linked

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon.

ScarletRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Highly Addictive

Tina O.

Tina O.Sydney, NSW

Don't know what to think...

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$26.00.

Prarie

PrarieSydney, NSW

Addictive

I dont recomend quick mist it's very addictive . It causes my heart rate to go up to a dangerous level as u keep finding yourself using it very often to control cravings .I also get headaches . Yes it stops me from cigarettes but has some nasty side effects .

Purchased in January 2018 for A$37.99.

Felling sick

This product made me sick ( vomit like hell ) do not recommend definitely not for me. I had the fruit flavor. Burning in my mouth, my throat was tightening, as soon as I swallowed it burned everywhere , slits of spit start to come out and I started to vomit . It’s a hard no from me

Purchased in October 2019 at Farmacy for A$35.00.

ChiZ

ChiZSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Found myself addicted

Definitely got me off smokes but found myself very addicted, cost me $36 every 2 days , finally found the strength to kick it by using patches and willpower. It’s been hard withdrawing but I’m determined. And determined to never touch any form of nicotine again

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for A$36.00.

Candy

CandyPerth, WA

Do something amazing... Do not start this crap!!!

I have been addicted to quickmist for 7 years. It's like a drug, when I don't have it I turn into a monster, rapid heart rate, sweating, aggression, I feel like my skin is crawling and I have to smash something. And then there's the cost... I have sold everything I own to fund my quickmist addiction, I have no furniture or things left to sell. I'm thinking the only way I can quit it to start smoking again and it would be sooo much cheaper. Please don't touch this crap, it's evil.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$27.00.

Ron R.

Ron R.Sydney, NSW

Great Product - BUT

After smoking, quitting and failing for over 50 years, I have not had a cigarette for over a year since using this. Very effective BUT as others have said, it is VERY addictive. I can't get off it but at least it's safer than smoking. Tried asking the manufacturer for help but their help line worker was a smoker!

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for A$43.00.