Nina Silk Hair Removal

Nina Silk Hair Removal

See the Best Women's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

Pros

• Painless and exfoliating

• Slower hair regrowth

• Suitable for eyebrows & bikini line

Cons

• Doesn’t work for some

• May leave the skin sore

Doesn't do as advertised

This product doesn't remove the hair at the root as it says it should do in the advertisement. It just sands it off and I can still see the hair inside the skin. It takes way too long to do. I would rather use a razor as it is much quicker. Disappointed in this product. Also, I bought it from Lina Silk and when the product arrived it was called Nina Silk.

Does not work.

Cheap piece of plastic that does nothing. We tried it and tried it and it did nothing but come apart... Don't waste money buying this junk. Spend your money on razors or waxing.

Long live the razor !!

Does not work ! or so very very long before arriving at a result !!
I even tried on my companion who is hairier, no result!
Maybe a piece is missing ? Totally useless for me !

This is a scam

This is a scam!! I finally got the product after waiting for almost a month. It looks cheap and doesn’t work!! I want a refund :( pls DO NOT buy

Women's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how Nina Silk Hair Removal compares to other Women's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Junk

Doesn’t work, it’s a smooth surface that when you rub your leg/arm etc in circular movements just makes a sore patch. No hair removal and certainly not as advertised!
Please do not buy this it’s a big scam!

Does not do as advertised

The pad doesn't remove hair from the root as advertised, it just breaks it off so it then grows back as stubble. It also takes ages. I wouldn't recommend. I contacted to ask for a refund, it's false advertising, the company are not communicative. Do yourself a favour and don't buy.

Zoe
ZoeLeeds

Just doesn’t work!

I was so looking forward to receiving this product. However I am now very disappointed in it. Not only does it not work but after ages of circular movements in one area my skin is sore and still full of hairs!. I’m more angry in myself for believing the hype and buying it. What a waste of money,time and skin!!!.

Useless!

I was so excited to receive this and waited around a month for it to be delivered to be sorely disappointed. I have fine hairs on my legs and after a long time of using this as instructed my legs still have lots of hairs! It should be advertised as an exfoliator not a hair removal device. Do not waste your money. I believed it would work based on all of the positive comments but these must be a marketing ploy as I can't see anyone being happy with how this works or more to the point doesn't.

Sunny
SunnyBODØ

Product does not work and has no instructions

The box has no instructions so I had to find tutorials and tips online, I tried them all, but this product just does not work. Not even the slightest. I tried on stubble and long hair alike, I tried different movements and different parts of my body and I tried using it for anywhere between two and twenty minutes, and nothing happened. Unless I am using this completely wrong (which again, no instructions) then this product is just an outright scam. It does nothing. Don't waste your money.

SPECKIE
SPECKIESydney, NSW

Nina Silk Hair

ths is the best way to get rid of hair! equal in closenessas a razor.. with the addd bnus that youj don't have to dry yourself tose the parts you miss. works even better aroound the knees than arazor, that alwas causes a bit of blood shed. the only thing i regret is my hesitation in making th decision tobuy this product sooner.

Thanks!!

Steph
StephSydney

Like the idea but doesnt work!

Was excited to get this got sent a few for $15 doesnt work scratches my skin and i have to forcefully do it and i have very light thin hair wouldnt buy and i got my refund

Mum
MumBrisbane

Great product

I use it on my daughter (10) for her particularly hairy arms , she was pleasantly surprised how easy and pain free it is and feels great about the result.

Women's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Easy to use and legs feel extremely silky but feel the hair grows back very quickly. Lovely feeling

Happy enough using it Thankyou just need to use it every second day but over all quick smooth product. Lovely silky soft feeling no rashes
Haven't used the accessories yet.

WOW!!!!

I used this for the first time a few days ago and for a whole day I kept caressing my baby-skin legs. This product is awesome and a must buy!!!

Fast and easy. Leaves skin soft.

I shaved my legs a few days ago but as I am due for a spray tan I thought I would give them another quick shave as I had stubble. Thankfully Nina arrived and I read the instructions thoroughly, I then tried it in my lower legs with brilliant results that also left my legs feeling soft and smooth.
I will be recommending this product to my daughters!

jayashreedhebbati23
jayashreedhebbati23asked

How to get a refund from silkcomb company? Please reply

Lathika Vivena M.
Lathika Vivena M.asked

Does the product need some cleaning? If yes, how must it be cleaned?

Kimberly N.

Yes. You rinse with water.

Matt G
Matt Gasked

Is the nina micro suitable for men's facial hair?

See all Nina Silk Hair Removal questions

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Nina Silk is the unique way to get stubble-free, touchable skin. There is no plucking, shaving, chemicals or messy wax involved. Best of all, no matter how many times you use it, Nina Silk never wears out.

Nina Silk and Nina Micro are tough on all types of hair but gentle on the skin. You can even use Nina Micro on your most delicate areas like eyebrows, chin, underarms and bikini line.

Features

• Crystal-silk surface instantly removes hair
  • No plucking, waxing, shaving or zapping
  • No pain or irritation
  • Slower hair regrowth & exfoliates for silky skin
  • Nina Micro is perfect for upper lip, chin, eyebrows and more

What reviewers thought

There have been a lot of disgruntled customers that claim that the product does not work at all, according to them, it doesn’t remove the hair at the root and/or takes a long time to work. People have also noted that it irritates the legs and makes the skin sore.

Those who reviewed the product highly has said that it is easy to use and painless. It also leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft.

CategoryWomen's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers