Nissan Tiida C11

Nissan Tiida C11

Hatchback, Sedan

See the Best Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Mini People Mover

Purchased in July 2015.

BoughtUsed
Year2006

ozy

ozyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but weak auto transmission

I have an 07 tiida Q with auto transmission. My car has done about 160k and has been great except for the transmission which failed and needed replacement. The failure was from parking on a sloped driveway and putting gear into park before applying handbreaks. The gear would get a little stiff next time I put into drive and over time transmission gave way. Never had this problem with my previous car which was a Camry. If you buy this car, always ensure handbrakes are applied before gear is put into park.

Purchased in October 2017 for $5,000.00.

BoughtUsed
Year2007

N Menezes

N Menezes

Comfortable,supple,great space, serene, reliable, economical,refined,smooth

Purchased in September 2008.

BoughtNew
Year2008
speedy gonzales

speedy gonzalesWanganui

bullet proof

2004 cvvt tiida hatch ..At 375,000 km....The aircon failed.. [ stone through radiator.]..Traded & bought exact same model again [with aircon] at 116,000 km..[If you see one cheap in good order, buy it & stop wasting money on cars.]
Fuel economy always depends on driver & road conditions,,,A 1500 cc cvvt Tiida can return 5.5 ltrs per100km.
I have been driving for 67 years. I hold a competition licence...I have never had control of a better all round car.

Date PurchasedJan 2006

TIIDA

TIIDA

The best little car on earth

After buying a brand new Corolla ridden with faults I got tired of having constant issues. So I purchased a 2006 Nissan Tiida ST-L on gumtree for $600. Flew through a roadworthy and 314,000 kilometres later it hasn't skipped a beat. This is the best car I have ever purchased, hats off to Nissan for building a car to last, it's affordable to run and service.
Love my little Tiida!!

BadgeST-L
Date PurchasedJul 2018

AnaPerth

This Is My Dream Car!!!!

Oh my goodness! this is the car of the century it is small, compact yet accommodates all my shopping and my son's sport equipment if needed, runs on VERY small amount of petrol and it is absolutely very reliable!!! You can park it almost anywhere and drive anywhere!! the only problem that I got is that the panel light wasn't working and it cost me 200 to replace as the whole board needs to be taken out. Cheapskates solution stick a round battery light at the bottom, available at Big W for $4.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Jaz

JazNewcastle

Perfect car.

This car drivers great could hardly feel the bumps in the roads. Gearbox works perfectly. I love the interior the modern dashboard is easy to read. This car runs great on fuel only have to buy fuel once every two weeks. This car is very reliable as we drove it up to port & back.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bhavik

BhavikMelbourne

Best small car I have every owned. Spacious, and extremely reliable. Plug and Play simple vehicle.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Date PurchasedMar 2016
bowchkawowow

bowchkawowowMelbourne

My first baby

I bought a Nissan Tiida 2013 its my first car and has been pretty good so far if you need something to take you from a to b and be reliable then this car is amazing. Interior is not that amazing but it does what its meant to sun shade is falling apart but other than that is been pretty good with medium running costs.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

ancient gardeners

ancient gardenersGold Coast

Have got,a 2012 model

Great hatchback,and very comfortable.
Dont really dislike anything,about the Interior.There is plenty of legroom,in the back for our 6'5" grandson,when we run him to the airport.He is gratefull we think!!
VERY,reliable and we fill up once a month with 95 or 98.We are retired,and only do about 400km a month,all around the Gold Coast.No really long trips.Less than 50,000km on the clock

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Holly Bell

Holly BellAU

First Car, lasted years!

I brought a Nissa Tiida 2007 as my very first car in 2011. I brought it second hand and I have had NO problems with it AT ALL. Very reasonable on fuel and very easy to maintain. I feel it has a lot of space for a small little car and would be great for a little family

Date PurchasedJul 2011

Great little car!

I bought my Manual 2012 Nissan Tiida ST 2 years ago second hand as a p plater. I am a rough person on cars and I live out in the country on dirt roads and the only problems I have had is the shockies. Bought it at 44,000km now has almost 100,000kms and still going strong. Would recommend as a first car or as a little run around for people with older children. My only problem is if you have a child seat with anchor points they you struggle to get anything in the boot as the straps go over. Other than that I love the car, has fantastic space for a little car, easy to park, great fuel economy. I fuel the car up once every fortnight for about $60-$70 depending on fuel prices and do over 250kms a week in it.

Amazing little car!

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Ace

AceCanberra

Rubbish name, Fantastic little car.

Date PurchasedJun 2007

Mel

MelAU

Perfect family car

The driving experience for the Nissan Tiida is very smooth and great family car. The seats are very spacious and comfortably fits 3 car seats in the back seat. The boot is very big way more spacious than it looks. Very good on petrol Bout 750km to a full tank depending on your driving style.

BadgeST-L
Date PurchasedAug 2014
Jenny

JennyMelbourne

value of money

Got a 2011 model. 1.8L was the great for home to work and ordinary day. The car does not come with luxury accessories but i think it is up to buyer them self to decide add ins.
The car has big space and also would fit in 2 big luggage

Date PurchasedJan 2011

BP89

BP89Perth

Great car

The drive is great. The back seats are very spacious. Once you fold the chairs down, there is a lot of room at the back. I get about 500+km on a full tank. I haven't had any major problems with the car whenever I take it to get serviced. Good reliable car in general.

Date PurchasedJul 2011

Practical

Smell petrol when fill up driving is comfy bought it 2 months ago and trouble with the petrol indicator dealer fix it but still petrol smell when parking interior is very nice and a lot of space at the rear seats Running cost is fair good model and easy to park

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Mary

Mary

Practical car

Great car to get me from A to B and also to take on road trips with friends
Spacious interior with plenty of room for luggage
Car feels really light to drive which makes it comfortable
Fuel efficient, however fuel tank capacity is pretty low (approx. 35-40L)
Never had a breakdown, very reliable

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tricianne

TricianneAdelaide

Its time for me to trade in my fantastic 20007 Hatchback auto

Date PurchasedJun 2007

Jasmine

Jasmineasked

If anyone has had a problem with the 2007 fuel indicator and had to get it fixed can someone tell me how much it was and if they had to replace it?

Ana

I haven't had any problems with the fuel indicator, sorry but maybe take it to Kmart auto tyre, they are knowledgable and inexpensive!!

Adrian C

Adrian Casked

Seeking help advice for below questions for my Nissan Tiida 1.8 year 2010.
1) How many kilometers for engine oil and oil filter to be change? Every 7000 kms or more? How much?
2) How many kilometers for auto transmission oil to be change? How much?
3) Nissan Tiida 1.8 2010 Australia running on timing belt or timing chain? How many kilometers for general inspections and change? Currently my car at 85000 kms reading. How much?
4) Radiator coolant. Can i buy Valvoline ready to use radiator coolant and top up on the radiator spare tank? Mix the new With the old coolant on the spare tank? Any problem or i need to flush all out and pour in all new coolant?
5) There are some “chalk chalk and chit chit” sound from the back that is little bit annoying. Prob from the boot but after checking could not find it. Anyone encounter the same problem? Would it be problem sound from the suspension or shafts that not known to me? Appre experiences sharing and what may be the culprit sound.

THAnk you very much.Appreciate it much your reply.

Best regards,
Adrian C

Ana

Sorry I don't know much about technicisms, but I trust the Kmart auto Car & Tyre service to look after my car.

Daniel H.

Daniel H.asked

Boot isn't opening with remote but the doors are opening.why ??

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives