Nobby's Salted Mixed

Nobby's Salted Mixed

Not mixed at all

I bought Nobbys for many years but now buy another brand which is a a actually mixed muts. Nobbys mixed is really a bag of peanuts with a few cashews and almonds. Not worth buying, shame on you Nobbys!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $5.99.

Mixed nuts- no way!

Very disappointed in these so called mixed nuts- all peanuts & almonds, a couple of cashews. Not one Brazil or hazelnut in whole packet. What a rip off. Never going to buy these again.

Terrible nuts

I have given up on this product which used to be my favourite nuts
These nuts are hard and tasteless.
I threw the whole packet in the bin.
No more nobbys for me.

Nobby’s lost his nuts

Nobby you have lost a long term customer . Mixed nuts NOT 99%peanuts , where are the Brazil and hazel nuts and we only had about 5 tiny cashews extremely disappointed as in the past we always found them to be the best , home brand nuts has a better variety

Salted mixed nuts.

Very disappointed. Bought a packet of mixed nuts, not a Brazil or Hazel nut in sight, just a few cashews, bunch of almonds and 90% peanuts. Never had this problem before, sort out your marketing mob.

Unhappy

Purchased mixed nuts, lots of peanuts but no Brazil nuts or hazelnuts at all and minimal almonds, cashews. If I wanted just peanuts that what I would have bought.

Disappointed!

I bought 2 packets of Nobbys Mixed Nut & was very disappointed. The packet contained 85% of peanut. The rest was mainly almonds with a few cashew & hazelnuts.

Nixed Muts no more !!!

Used to enjoy a pack of "Nixed Muts" - just 90% "Neaputs" now !!!!
Last pack I will ever buy !!!
Who ever approved these changes is certainly one really mixed up nut !!!

Nobbys, no longer value for money

I used to be ok with it being 50% peanut, somewhat reluctantly, because it was fresh.
Even though I can get a better deal with less or no peanuts at a nut shop in town.
Now Nobby's Salted Misxed is mostly peanut.. What the ..........

Mixed Nut

Will never buy again, what happed to the Brazil Nut? Missing in action from the packet and the ingredient list. Goodbye

Mixed? No.

99% peanuts, 1% mixed. Do not buy, don’t treat your customers like morons. Simple really. False economy Nobbies, goodbye and learn from this.

Where are the mixed nuts?

Please, if you are going to advertise ‘mixed nuts’ and you have photos of Brazil nuts (which is what I bought) have a true mixed nut selection. I won’t buy your products anymore as they are not genuinely balanced mixed nuts I agree with previous reviewer ... where are the Brazil nuts.

No Brazil nuts??

What's going on Nobby's? Decided to do as the rest of the companies do and cut costs by removing the brazil nuts and adding 50% more beer nuts? You used to be cool...

Just Peanuts

A very expensive bag of a small handful of mixed nuts and 90% peanuts.

Don't waste your money.

Typical business out to mislead and steal your money

Should be Zero Stars

The actual contents of this product is misleading. Nobby's Mixed Nuts is essentially a very expensive bag of peanuts with a very small offering of the other nuts listed the back of the packet. In the interests of fairness and value for money, Nobby's should list the contents this product by volume that would allow potential consumers to make an informed decision about products being offered for sale.

90% peanuts

I got 2 Brazil nuts 3 hazel nuts a very small handful of cashews maybe about 20 almonds and a mountain of peanuts
Total rip never buying again

Mixed peanuts are not mixed nuts! RIPPED OFF! NOT WORTH ANY STARS.

ATT MANAGER;

This packet of nuts 375g is bull S#**!

Where are the mixed nut?

You just rip people off,i found barely any other nuts beside peanuts and i paid more for this! Oh there with a microscope i found a few chips of cashew,...oh and is that the remants of a hazelnut?

Don't give me the generic spin response that -"our packaging portion process endeavours to give a good selection however sometimes this is not the choice delivered every time due to random spit outs beyond our control "blah blah blah...ive heard it all before!

Your company deliberately includes less cashews,hazelnuts,almonds and loads the packet with cheap peanuts.

The packet states "mixed nuts" which is misleading as the percentage actually included is less than what one considers a fair and reasonable ratio,disadvantaging me the consumer for a higher price! i should have just bought a pack of peanuts.

When i was a kid Nobby mixed nuts were an array of REAL mixed nuts in every handful,packed with MANY more varities and a fair amount of each in every pack.

I wont buy again and i will slag off your rip off to everyone i can so that you know we are not stupid enough to fall for this rip off again.I will also be contacting Choice and consumer affairs as you are misleading people.

You should re package these in a see through pack so we can see whats actually inside!

BARCODE;9310015332036 EXP18MAR18 PURCHASED Woolworths.

A very poor product

They were consumed by me on a very regular basis However, lately the product is missing the MIXED part of nuts as the bag consists of salted peanuts and almonds with a couple of cashews . I will never buy them again until they improve

Did i pick up a pack of peanuts by mistake?

Paid for what are supposed to be the premium mixed nuts available and was most disappointed to find the pack filled with mostly peanuts and salt with a few almonds and even fewer cashews. No other nuts present. No more Smiths products will come into this house!

Where are my old favorite mixed nuts

Used 2 b enjoyable n some good flavor now all the interesting nuts gone so am i from buying in future