Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker

Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker

See the Best Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by nutTag

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I bought this tracker for my father who has early dementia and he’s living by himself on the other side of Australia. It’s great! I can see where he’s been, I know that he has contact with me by pressing the seek button any time he likes and if he gets lost I can see where he is. Combined with a camera in his hallway, the two of them together work really well yo allow him the freedom he wants and us the peace of mind that he is ok.

Purchased in June 2021 for $350.00.

Using this to track a large rig and works as described

Using this to track a large rig and works as described. Easy to setup device and application. Would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to make sure your vehicle is safe from any theft.

Purchased in June 2021.

Geofence alerts not accurate.

Bought this seek tracker for a parent living in an aged care facility with dementia, with regards to the geofence, this was set by NutTAG but is still setting off alerts that the “geofence was exited”which are not true, parent has not left the facility. 3 calls to customer support to adjust geofence, still not satisfactory fixed. Have no trust that this tracker will be accurate if parent does leave the facility.

Purchased in May 2021 for $299.00.

Kevin A
Kevin AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor performance - poor support

This device (GPS Pet tracker) has been problematic from the beginning. Once you understand how inaccurate it is in tracking and that it really only works well in places like the sahara desert (ie: wide open spaces) - you would not bother with this device. I don't know if other similar devices are better/worse - but I'm sure their support would be better... So hard to get in contact - chatbots startup with no one on the other end - waiting hours. In reality - the device concept is great, the app, who it works, is also great. If only it lived up to the sales brochure! Limited value - only for the desperate.

Purchased in June 2020 for $299.00.

Anne M.
Anne M.Sydney, NSW

Great Device

The Seek elderly GPS is very compact, comes with its own charger, all ready to use and easy to set up account and tracking online. After a troubled experience with another brand, I am delighted with the Seek, and strongly recommend it for use by the elderly. The lanyard is very practical.

Purchased in May 2021 for $347.40.

kamartz
kamartz

A must have for a person with dementia.

A must have for a person with dementia.
This is a must have if you have a family member with dementia. I was able to help the police find my husband at 2am and he was 45mts away. We will never be without one.

Purchased in June 2021.

wozza261
wozza261

Cat commando

Cat goes out on patrol regularly, jumping neighbours fences etc. When sms tells us he's in one of three danger zones we race out and grab him before he gets run over. Battery lasts well for patrols of a couple of hours. The location goes crazy sometimes, but mostly it's pretty good. We had to buy the harness separately, so it would be better if nuttag provided something specifically for cats.

Purchased in February 2021 at Nuttag.com for $279.00.

Warwick P.
Warwick P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Poor communication from NutTAG, very difficult to talk to anyone about the problems I am having with Seek GPS Tracker

Within the first hour or so, the 2 mobile devices set with NutTAG tracking system received notification that the Geofence had been exited, all this while the device was sitting on the charger on the kitchen bench. When the device was paid for it included 12 months Telstra subscription, yet came with less than 9 months.
When first turned on and satellites were sourced, it put my device at about 100 meters from where I was, and that was outside my back door. Have not been able to contact NutTAG to discuss, very poor communication.

Purchased in May 2021 at NutTAG Australia for $331.00.

ERemer
ERemerPerth, WA

Purchased another one and their 4g watch, it's so easy to set up.

Purchased another one and their 4g watch, it's so easy to set up.
Very easy to set up fabulous app and extremely useful. Does really help reduce stress for me and my carer.

Purchased in March 2021 for $347.00.

TkmMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Worst consumer experience of my life.

Ordered a nuttag, no device ID provided in the pamphlet. I Cant set it up.

Emailed support and received no reply to my emails for over a month. Still have no reply to date.

Called to get help. Had to book with a service technician. They never called.

Purchased in March 2021 for $500.00.

Hi,

I received a phone call about 10 minutes after posting this complaint. The technician was very helpful. It was frustrating it took a month to get this resolved.

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

Peace of mind for both parties. Could not live without our Nuttag!

This Nuttag is great. Works like a dream showing me where my loved one is 24/7. If they need me they press the button. I CALL THEM. We talk and sort out a issue. This is our second year of use. Re-newing my subscription was so easy, I called spoke to the delightful George and Ash they were most helpful. For the price its the best device you can buy a elderly person. So easy to use and they feel safe, supported and they love the device as it gives them the confidence to step outside. Falls are actioned and a alert is sent to me straight away. What a great invention. Best money we have ever spent.

Purchased in May 2020 at Nuttag for $279.00.

Sandy South East Queensland, QLD

Battery lasts one day only

We were told battery lasts 14-30 days but it actually only lasted one day. Asked for replacement or refund numerous times - no response. No one answers phone calls but just a voice message

Purchased in October 2020 for $279.00.

Sandy

I called and changed setting with your technician - it didn’t work - I request either exchange or refund - sent a few emails but no reply

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

I ordered this today GPS tracker today

I received the most excellent and professional service from Ivan today. He answered all my questions with no hesitations regarding the seek GPS tracker. Nothing was too difficult. Thank you heaps! Thanks for shipping it the same day too!

Purchased in December 2020.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

You are most welcome Teresa, Thanks for the great feedback!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Great Product

Hi, I bought two of these devices a few years ago and have had no issues with them. Recently I had to contact customer service to update my subscription. The customer service representative was fantastic and guided me through the process step by step. I recommend this device.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

That's fantastic to hear David.
Thank You very much for your feedback, we are happy to help. :)

LuluLove
LuluLove

Hopeless and shows wrong location

I bought this for my Mum who has Dementia. What I thought was going to be a great device turned out to be the biggest waste of money. The GPS is completely inaccurate, showing a location that is kilometres away from where she is. It is worse than not having any device, because you think you know where someone is, but it is completely wrong. Very disappointed. Do not buy this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $600.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Despina
Despinaasked

Hi does this have a video of how to set up the tracker and how it works

Hello Despina,
Yes there is https://www.nuttag.com.au/blogs/user-guide/seek-gps-setup

We are also happy to help set up your device once you receive it, you can book an appointment: https://calendly.com/nuttag.
Should you need further assistance, you can contact us on; LiveChat, Call 1300 66 22 80 or email support@nuttag.com.au

NutTAG Team

lachlan.f.rossasked

Hi I am trying to use this for our families dog, he is an escape expert and likes to get out to go for street roams if he can find the opportunity.

I don't need this to track his general activities, only to know when he escapes, there have been a few complaints about the battery lasting only a day.

Is there a mode where the it will use low battery unless he is quite far from the house 100m+
If it only lasts for 1 or 2 days before needing a recharge it won't suit my needs.

Thankyou.

Savas Papasokratis
Savas Papasokratis

No. Charging it every night is not a big deal though. The notifications work very well, at least on my farm. Not sure if it works well in the city.

Cheers

Michael
Michaelasked

Have been looking into buying a GPS tracker for my expensive car. The reviews are very negative or very positive. Am really questioning the review structure of this product seems to be too biased and all the positives are coming from NSW, mostly Sydney. I would like to hear from some interstate and regional reviews if there is any. Cheers

Stuart Rosen
Stuart Rosen

In Melbourne here - the software that comes with their product didn’t work well for me in that it did not refresh the location of the device accurately- they may have corrected this since

Hi Michael,
We have two different GPS trackers that may be of interest to you, the SEEK GPS and the Atlas 6 tracker.
Both slightly different depending on your use case one may be more suited to you than the other.

I think it would be beneficial to have a quick chat with a company representative to see if any of the products will suit your needs.

Risk-FREE Returns:
If you are not happy with the product you can return it for a refund within 14 days of receiving it.

You can contact us via:
- Support Hotline: 1300 66 22 80
- Online LiveChat: nuttag.com.au
- 24hr email support: support@nuttag.com.au
- Book appointment with a specialist: https://calendly.com/nuttag

Thanks,
NutTAG Team

See all Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker questions

Get an answer from our members and nutTag representatives