Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker

Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker

Violet

VioletSouth East Queensland, QLD

4G watch is chunky, overpriced and fails to locate child with 3km inaccuracy!

Purchased in September 2020 at NutTag for A$337.40.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great Product

Hi, I bought two of these devices a few years ago and have had no issues with them. Recently I had to contact customer service to update my subscription. The customer service representative was fantastic and guided me through the process step by step. I recommend this device.

LuluLove

LuluLove

Hopeless and shows wrong location

I bought this for my Mum who has Dementia. What I thought was going to be a great device turned out to be the biggest waste of money. The GPS is completely inaccurate, showing a location that is kilometres away from where she is. It is worse than not having any device, because you think you know where someone is, but it is completely wrong. Very disappointed. Do not buy this product.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$600.00.

Find out how Nuttag Seek GPS Tracker compares to other Products

Perfect device for dementia and elderly

Hi

your device has help our family locate our dad who suffers from dementia twice . It was such a relief to be able to locate him after he wandered off from home

I strongly recommend this device

Purchased at On Line for A$399.00.

Hello Celeste,
That's fantastic love to hear that the device has helped :)

Savas PapasokratisIllawarra, NSW

Easy to use and works well

I bought this for my dog on the farm. I set the location reporting to every 15 seconds which means I get an alert immediately when our dog goes wondering away. Battery life comfortably lasts the whole day and the tracker slides in the pouch easily. The app and email notifications work flawlessly. George from customer service is also very helpful with any questions. The only problem is that the device isn't waterproof, although my dog once went swimming with the tracker and it still worked. This is an excellent device and I knew it would be good when the brochure said they are trusted by many organizations such as NSW Health and the police.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$279.00.

Stuart RosenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product did not work and they are still billing me 8 months later

I returned this product as it did not work as advertised. 8 months later and they have charged my credit card for a subscription that I did not authorize. Poor

Dianna

DiannaNSW

Happy with my Nuttag so i bought another one =)

Happy on my first unit, so i bought another one =)
Even more happy when they upgraded my postage to express for free.
During setup, I was having confusion at first but LiveChat guy was very helpful.
It was actually easy to setup, just have to download App and enter ID that was given.
Live tracking is the best.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$279.00.

Michelle L.

Michelle L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted.

Fantastic customer service. George is a legend - great communication. I bought 3 watches and have one or two small issues that have been sorted ASAP. I even sent my SIM cards to them and they put them in the watches for me. WATCHES ARE FABULOUS! Just took a little time to understand how they worked properly. I use them for my 5 year old and 8 year old twins. Highly rate. Very very happy! The voice quality when the kids call is fabulous and it all works very perfectly. Unlike other companies there is no monthly fee!

Purchased in June 2020.

Ravi J.

Ravi J.North Queensland, QLD

Will I recommend the product to anyone? THAT'S A BIG NO!

1) Customer service is not great, what I mean by this is hard to get in touch with them.
2) GPS is not accurate at all. Apparently my dog is going everywhere. (Hopefully it will work and would be able to find her if she ever escapes.)
3) GEO fence is a joke.
4) Deep Sleep mode - last only for max about 16 hours or less!! (Lunar -she sleeps most of the day)
5) when you call the device it went to a person. So that's a big scam. I have tried to contact them ever since to sort that out. But no luck at all!!

Good thing is app looks really good.

Will I recommend the product to anyone? THAT'S A BIG NO!

Purchased in June 2020 at Nuttag.com.au for A$264.00.

No Tech Support

Installed the Nuttag Seek device as per the limited setup instructions and the device wont register, connect or display its location. Contacted Nuttag Support via multiple methods over multiple days with absolutely no response. Reviewed all online support material and found nothing that would help. Online tutorials are for an older product and different mobile application. For a company that advertises 24/7 support in all of their marketing material, I honestly wonder if there is anyone left in the office. Buyer beware...

Purchased in May 2020.

Ben Gower

Did all of that and it took a productreview.com to get you to respond. Don’t advertise that you have 24/7 tech support when you don’t.

NutTAG Australia N.nutTag

Very reassuring for offlead dogs

Purchased in July 2019 at Nuttag.com.au for A$280.00.

Grahame

GrahameSydney, NSW

Excellent customer support from George for Nuttag

Location info had disappeared from phone app for SEEK GPS device but not webportal. Resolved most helpfully by George by uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Solved the problem. Also needed to register our second SEEK GPS unit. George walked me through that successfully. Nuttag's customer support is the best I have experienced from any company. As a full time carer for my wife that has been incredibly reassuring.

Purchased in May 2019 at nuttag.

Does the job well.

The first SEEK unit I received didn't work, but the support from Nuttag Australia was fantastic. George from support was very patient and helpful. The end result was a fully working unit that seems to do the job of tracking our dog very well.

Purchased in March 2020.

paul n.

paul n.Perth, WA

Unreliable from day one

My seek is about 18 months old and its going in the bin. I have contacted Nuttag many times to try to resolve constant problems but to no avail. The rechargeable battery ( which can`t be changed ) now won`t hold charge......do not buy !!!

Purchased at Nuttag.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

New user Easy Setup Great Service

Purchased in April 2020 for A$280.00.

Fantastic!

Works like a charm and does exactly what i want it to do. It has multiple SMS and email alerts. You can set it to notify you when it goes outside its geofence zone.

Purchased in May 2020.

Joe P.

Joe P.Alice Springs, NT

Awesome product. Amazing customer service!!

Ordered the new Nuttags in an airbag. Postal service misplaced the package. I went to post office twice to see if they found it, to no avail. Contacted Nuttag over Messenger and they sorted it with in a couple of hours. Easy as.
The new tags are great. Seem slot stronger than the last ones I had. Great build, the metal surround is a good upgrade.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$114.00.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found what I needed in the nuttag seek GPS tracker.

Searched for a GPS tracker and found nuttag to be best value for money. Excellent product and fantastic customer service. Should have purchased a unit ages ago. Thanks heaps nuttag.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ankit Jain

Ankit JainSydney, NSW

Brilliant Product, Amazing Support

Using the nuttag gps for over an year now. provides me amazing accuracy with within 10-20 m tracking. I use this to track my son when he is at school. The after sales support is just brilliant, cannot thank them enough as they quickly resolved the tech issues i was facing. Highly recommended, atleast I had an awesome experience with nuttag team

Purchased in February 2019 for A$350.00.

Mick

MickPerth, WA

excellent product

I purchased 3 seek gps currently setting them up. Setup is easy and straight forward, and george on live chat has be fantastic with any questions i needed clarifying i'd get him to give me a call and discus further. The delivery was fast product looks nice quality build. All 3 devices were with the international sim which will be handy when we travel, the 1st year of sim charge is for a year straight up then its about $40 per year per device after great value. Thanks again george. I will highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$844.00.

lachlan.f.rossasked

Hi I am trying to use this for our families dog, he is an escape expert and likes to get out to go for street roams if he can find the opportunity.

I don't need this to track his general activities, only to know when he escapes, there have been a few complaints about the battery lasting only a day.

Is there a mode where the it will use low battery unless he is quite far from the house 100m+
If it only lasts for 1 or 2 days before needing a recharge it won't suit my needs.

Thankyou.

Savas Papasokratis

No. Charging it every night is not a big deal though. The notifications work very well, at least on my farm. Not sure if it works well in the city.

Cheers

Michael

Michaelasked

Have been looking into buying a GPS tracker for my expensive car. The reviews are very negative or very positive. Am really questioning the review structure of this product seems to be too biased and all the positives are coming from NSW, mostly Sydney. I would like to hear from some interstate and regional reviews if there is any. Cheers

Stuart Rosen

In Melbourne here - the software that comes with their product didn’t work well for me in that it did not refresh the location of the device accurately- they may have corrected this since

Hi Michael,
We have two different GPS trackers that may be of interest to you, the SEEK GPS and the Atlas 6 tracker.
Both slightly different depending on your use case one may be more suited to you than the other.

I think it would be beneficial to have a quick chat with a company representative to see if any of the products will suit your needs.

Risk-FREE Returns:
If you are not happy with the product you can return it for a refund within 14 days of receiving it.

You can contact us via:
- Support Hotline: 1300 66 22 80
- Online LiveChat: nuttag.com.au
- 24hr email support: support@nuttag.com.au
- Book appointment with a specialist: https://calendly.com/nuttag

Thanks,
NutTAG Team

Olivia H.

Olivia H.asked

Would this be useful for a bike? Mine has recently been stolen and I’m concerned for my new one. Say if someone stole it and transported it several km away would I be able to locate it

Hello Olivia,
You can track the SEEK GPS from anywhere from your mobile app.
For more information, you can visit us at https://nuttag.com.au/pages/seek-gps-trackers-vehicle-car-bike

NutTAG Team
Book an appointment: https://calendly.com/nuttag
p: 1300 66 22 80
a: 40 Porter St, Prahran 3181
w: www.nuttag.com.au e: support@nuttag.com.au

Get an answer from our members and nutTag representatives