Oak Road Estate

Oak Road Estate

convenient

Belinda
BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just Don't, you will regret it.

I got a cold call from this company offering Brown Brothers Moscato but when it arrived it is not Brown Brothers at all and very cheap wine. The worst thing is that the phone calls just don't stop. Everyday from different numbers. I have blocked at least 20 of their numbers. The harassment doesn't stop.

Davekez
Davekez

Misleading and deceptive.

I ordered a mixed case of Shiraz and Savaunon Blonk and received everything but these two varieties. When rung again they were very apologetic and offered their Premium variety (usually $120 box with wines usually costing "$20- $30 each") for only $98. I stupidly ordered a box of the Savaunon Blank which arrived with wines that could be bought at Dan Murphy and other places for between $10.50 and $11.50. The second box never arrived. My wife and I are now conducting our own "Blind Tests" comparing the wines supplied with her usual Bailey and Bailey $7 a litre bottles.

Norah
NorahSydney, NSW

Don't bother with this business

Received a phone call,offering "buttery Chardonnay" I accepted 1 case. They then tried to push me into buying more of the same and reds as well. Told them no. One case of "buttery Chardonnay" arrived and was nowhere near "buttery". My partner asked where I bought the case of *****. Returned at their expense the remaining 10 bottles for a FULL REFUND. They then recommended I purchase a replacement case of something, I refused. To date 29th of May have only received 83% and still asking for balance. Their website says "100% refund. No Risk!" They will not communicate. Do not buy from this company.

Stay clear

Rubbish wine touted as a Halliday 97. Utter crap. Best for cooking
Table wine at best. A sham company wasting our time.

Fiona
FionaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

After sales team will Harass you after first purchase

SMOO
SMOOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pushed into buying rubbish

Against my better judgement I agreed to try a new wine on offer from Oak Road. As expected it is not good and as I was offered I full refund, I have asked for this to happen. Again, as expected I am now being offered replacements. I do not want to get any more wine from Oak Road as I have now been caught 3 times

Retired
Retired

Relentless bombardment with calls.

I ordered one dozen of their wines last year. I called back to let them know that the quality was pretty ordinary. Since that time, I have received calls, 2-4 a month, each of which I have blocked. They call on several different numbers, both landline and mobile, and, if the number calling me looks suspicious, I reject it. I have so far blocked calls from 11 different numbers of theirs.
I appears that, once they have your number, you will be subject to spam calls forever.

M Hamblin
M HamblinSydney, NSW

Spammers

I received an unsolicited text today promoting their wine. I found the company and complained. I was told that most people just text ‘Stop’, and that I would have opted in to a marketing campaign online. This is a lie - if I ever come across something like this, I leave a fake mobile number without fail. Very lazy, shonky marketing tactics. Stay well away from this business.

Mando
MandoChewton

Rude and abusive. Repetitive phone calls

From what I have read, their wine is terrible, and it certainly matches their marketing tactics. When I received the second phone call from this awful company, I politely asked that my details be removed from their marketing list as I never subscribed or purchased from them in the past- I was then attacked for apparently implying that the caller was lying, as he had a past order from me for their Shiraz ( I don’t drink Shiraz). He became increasingly rude, arrogant and eventually abusive, so I hung up. I have since continued to receive unsolicited rude calls from them. I have today reported to Consumer Affairs. Even if their wine was any good I would steer well clear of sharing any payment details with such disreputable people.

John
JohnPerth, WA

Text message spam

Continuously spamming me with unsolicited text messages, have blocked the number 4 times but they somehow manage to get unblocked the next day. Dogs fys

Derek E.
Derek E.Gippsland, VIC

Unsolicited messages unable to block

Not sure where they acquired my number, but are messaging ever couple of days. Number is hidden so am unable to block. Why a company like this can hide their number i don't know.

John13
John13Perth, WA

Unrelenting parasites

Oak Road Estates are consistently bombarding me with text sales promotions that one is unable to opt out of. This loathsome company is long overdue for an attitude adjustment due to their harassment of anybody and everybody with a mobile number. Fact - I have never done business with Oak Road Estates nor have I furnished any contact details. Even if they were the last place on earth, I will never do business with them as they are nothing but unrelenting parasites who simply don't let up. Hopefully the ACCC will put an end to these mongrels who tout their business in such a obnoxious manner, it violates all ethical business protocol.

Unsolicited marketing messages

Received text messages. Opted out per instructions but still received messages.
Would never deal with this company which must be extremely desperate for business.

Ben C.
Ben C.Illawarra, NSW

Text marketing

No idea where you got my mobile number from. Like all the other reviews if you have to resort to that, your wine must be very poor

Eleanor Palmer
Eleanor Palmerasked

I have not heard when my wine is arriving I bought 3 cases on the16th Dec Eleanor Palmer 1 Condor crecent Blakehurst NSW Could you Please message me at [contact details removed] Thanks

Lisa A.asked

I want to know how I get off your text spam list. Constant text messages which I am unable to block. This behaviour is illegal. What type of marketing company have you employed?

T S.
T S.

I responded "stop or will contact ombudsmen " never heard another thing

Leith
Leith

I presume your question is of Oak Road Estate. You will need to contact them. I do not work for nor do I have any association with them. Sorry I am unable to help you.

Lisa A.

Leith, Yes it is Oak road that I am referring to. I have called them, emailed them and have had many people tell me they will look into it but the messages just keep coming. This started in August and two messages from them a week and another two from TopDrop (same company) so I virtually get a text everyday. I have even contacted my telco. They are launching an investigation but I don't hold out much hope.

James
Jamesasked

Bought $179 worth of Shiraz off your facebook page on the 30th Nov 2020. No invoice receipt, delivery details in email etc.. Stop scamming people and close down your facebook sales pages. I want my money back or I will report you to Camberwell Police.

Get an answer from our members and Oak Road Estate representatives