Oak Road Estate

Oak Road Estate

1.9

Greg H.

Greg H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

hopeless, took my money but no wine delivered, no response to emails and no refund provided after many requests. Ive been following up for weeks with no response. Do not deal with them.

Terry Bacales

Terry BacalesSydney, NSW

Quite Good

For every day wine and you get what you pay for, there quite good wines, had some average ones and some very good one, more than often they are good wines, I recommend these guys, they do the sale pitch, then I ask them, who makes the wine, which company, and if there is a better wine for a bit more cost, more than often the one they are selling you is good enough,

Kenneth

KennethPerth, WA

Don't trust them!

When the wine does not turn up, don't ask for a refund, because they don't want to know you. Emails goes unanswered, I'm afraid I paid for an expensive lesson in trust.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Telesales just a scam

Have ordered for years from Oak Road Estate. A lot of pressure selling but some reasonable wines. Latest order basically fraudulent lies selling a product that was not delivered. Do not use them they are a scam. Better to go to Dan Murphy's their reviews are valid

Pokky

Pokky

Satisfied

Purchased Oak Road Blazing Phoenix Cabernet Sauvignon. It’s about a $13.50 wine that I paid about $13.50 for. It’s not a rip-off, it’s not exceptional value. Delivery was included, it was prompt, quicker than I had expected. Oak Road Estate is not a small-scale winery, it’s an on-line wine retailer.

Zoedutt

ZoeduttSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never received a case in a timely manner in nearly 2 years

I have been buying wine from these guys for a fair while and foolishly keep giving them another chance. I don't think I have had any cases delivered in under two weeks so what ever they tell you don't believe it. Most of the time I get called asking how I like the wine when I haven't received it yet. I am yet to receive a case I ordered a month ago. This is the last straw I'm afraid. Pity as some of the wines were not bad. They just need to get their act together to provide a better service. I have a group of friends who all order from them and we are all shifting to an alternative supplier. They have never offered any compensation for the inconvenience and considering how many times it has happened I believe its pretty poor

Kris

KrisWestern Australia

Years of nuisance calls

Not even sure how they got my number but they have been calling me for years and, I have asked and asked for them to stop calling me. wouldn't use them on principan now

Aggressive sales calls border on harrassment

NEVER buy from these people. You will NEVER stop receiving weekly sales calls. I ask them to stop calling every time, but they just keep calling. Incredibly annoying and disrespectful.

Absolutely crap service

Not only was I hit on by the sales person..the first delivery was very delayed...then when I gave them a second chance only one of the 2 cases I ordered turned up....never again

McHale P.

McHale P.Perth, WA

Be aware they do not refund the full amount paid. No free returns?

I purchased 12 bottles of Shiraz on the suggestion of the salesman. I have previously bought nice wines from them. The salesman told me if i was unhappy I would be able to send them back. Sadly this was the case. I tried one bottle maybe one glass from the bottle. I did not like the wine, even after a few hours was still poor tried one more glass from another bottle no good.

Contacted eventually got a return notification. A couple of weeks later contacted Oak Road to ask about the refund. $45 short of the total I had paid. No explanation.
Poor business.

Rachel Robertson

Rachel RobertsonSydney, NSW

CROOKS!

These crooks continue to harass my very elderly and unwell mother and coerce her into buying over $1000 worth of wine. She has Alzheimer’s and I’ve told them this and they continue to aggressively sell to her.

Chris

ChrisVictoria

untrustworthy

LOUISA

LOUISAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CANNOT WHINE ABOUT OAK ROAD ESTATE

You think the prices are great, wait till you taste the wine! Unbelievable value for the dollar. The team at ORE have exemplary knowledge on wines. I welcome their call to keep me up-to-date as they certainly know what I like. I order wine that I like and they promptly deliver wine that I love.

Maureen4869

Maureen4869Northern Territory

excellent wine at an excellent price

The first time I ordered from Oak Road Estate I placed an order for a case of shiraz and a case of chardonnay from a young English guy over the phone - the wine he told me about sounded great and the price was even better! The wine arrived promptly in a few days and the quality of the wine exceeded my expectations! I have ordered many times since and am always happy with the service I receive. They have been keeping me sane during this lockdown so I thought the least I could do would be to leave a shining review!!

Adam Whitten

Adam WhittenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Juice at great prices - your not drinking the label people!

Always had good wines from these guys, met them at the Good Food and Wine show last year, they have always been very knowledgeable, professional, and offered great wines at great prices. Good Aussie run business. Keep up the good work ORE.

Quality wine, great banter

I enjoy getting my calls from Oak road estate as they regularly have amazing wine at a great price and the sales people are always great, love a bit of banter.

Excellent wines!

These folks have absolutely excellent wines at great prices! Their shirazes and cabernet sauvignons have never let me down, and now they're the only people I'll even consider going through when I need to stock up. Keep up the good work!

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great wine selection

Oak Road has some amazing wines - full descriptions are given on the website and on the phone to help you decide what you like. I am a red drinker myself, and so far I have not got wrong with the selection of shiraz, merlots or cab sav's that I have tried. Highly recommended

Great wine and customer service

Have bought wine for several years from this company and am never disappointed! On the odd occasion were a case may be lost or I have had any payment issues the customer service team are always quick and very helpful to resolve the issue. Will continue to order through them for good quality wine at a cheap price straight to my door!

First bought through oak road about 6 months ago and have continued to buy every month since. great customer service and the wine quality is amazing. the consultants are very helpful with their recommendations and always cater to my liking