1.2

1.2
1.3

George I.
George I.

Force fed ads even when paying

$24.99 a month and they force you to watch ads as if its free to air tv. Pathetic
andybarnes1962
andybarnes1962

pooor to average

Poor app, bad streaming leading to quality issues. Hard to de subscribe from. Does that make them think I wont desubscribe? I've desubscribed.
Davo79
Davo79Perth, WA2 posts

joakim B.
joakim B.

Adds optus sport

Great, except for all the adds, specielly when you pay for the subscription
eduardo
eduardoSydney, NSW32 posts

Optus Interruptus Sport

Terrible Streaming service, the ads are murderous. Ads repeat every time you stop and start the coverage without a time limit. Press a button by accident and the ads all come flooding back in full. GIO can
Take their turret and shove it! Ford Ranger has driven me insane. I’ll place my bets with a dodgy bookie instead of TAB. Don’t know how the Diplomatico Rum ad was approved by authorities and if I see a Hisense TV I will kick the bejesus out of it !
roger s.
roger s.37 posts

Poor response

I purchased an annual subscription august 2023, as of today 12/07/2024 can't login, message say no subscription, when I have a month remaining on my account, considering the final of the euro is Monday, is this a
Ploy to get me to purchase another subscription.
Added to that the picture go,s
Buried during a game, not related to my internet speed.
Jonny3 posts

Competition

I hooked up with Optus sport to watch Euro 2024. At least15 minutes of a 90 minute match were fuzzy. It completely dropped out at the last penalty shot and reset. Apparently Aussi companies like Foxtel and Optus sport are still thinking they have no competition. Guess what, I have infinite ways to stream. Stop treating your fellow Aussies like garbage
Jonny

Just to add. It costs twice the price of other services. Yet I get forced ads. There is no library of games like other providers. Why would anyone pay twice the price for this ad ad free more consistent companies.

Sunil I.
Sunil I.Sydney, NSW

crap crap

As a paying customer, I am disappointed that I have to watch advertisements while streaming a full game or short highlights. I believe this practice is unfair and also Blurry.
RM1978
RM19782 posts

Waste of money

Not working on LG TV and no customer service after hours, what a waste of money never again!
Dereck Smith
Dereck Smith3 posts

Blurring Optus

Cancelling my subscription as I cannot take this constant blurring every few seconds. What the hell are these guys doing taking my money and delivering rubbish streaming services like this!!!
Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

To many adverts

For a premium service I expect no adverts! Forced adverts are ruining the enjoyment.
Chris T
Chris T

Peak corporate arrogance

$26 per month to get ads and then the picture goes blurry for 10 seconds every minute or two. None of the other streaming services do this on my nbn connection. Shockingly bad. And infuriating that there’s no consumer champion with teeth and [Content Removed] to rip this arrogant corporate sore a new one.
Dario R.
Dario R.

Unprofessional

Too many adds considering that is paid service.
Also, commentary team is terrible. Commentary team is terrible, no clue about football.
Aayush G.
Aayush G.3 posts

Infested with ads

As a paying customer, I am disappointed that I have to watch advertisements while streaming a full game or short highlights. I believe this practice is unfair and undeserving of a 5-star rating.
ianjcar
ianjcarIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Optus Sport blurry picture

Optus Sport STILL only streaming service I use which regularly goes totally blurry. Also, why so many ads when I'm paying big $ for an ad-free service?