1.8

11%16%73%

1.0
Brand Manager for Optus TV featuring FOXTEL? Claim your listing.

This listing is for Optus' FOXTEL-powered service. The listing for the Fetch TV-powered service is available via this link.

lcpr5249
lcpr5249Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC17 posts

Coronation UPGRADE

They have just done a software update during the coronation broadcast.NUTS.
My email account was hacked...
There mobile is $49 month ...just changed to DODo at $10 month.. A company in decline. Now I can not record Optus Sport even though they increased subscription.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Anne C.
Anne C.Sydney, NSW6 posts

Packages were comparable to Foxtel but horrible customer service

We had Optus TV feat Foxtel for years and cable internet. When NBN rolled out, we received a letter telling us that we had to move to NBN ASAP and Optus TV feat Foxtel will no longer be available - with a "please contact Foxtel".
They then had the audacity to charge me for a Foxtel installation after cancellation, which they say was an error and I should get a credit but I didn't. At least there was a number to ring unlike the rest of Optus (live chat only!) And 2 calls later, they are still trying to find out why I didn't get a credit.
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Next level home entertainment in your own lounge room!!

From a simple internet connection to a full home entertainment at the click of some buttons. We have everything we need and all under one bundle. So easy to manage!
Christian NSW
Christian NSW2 posts

Foxtel Review

The service and shows has been great, easy to use great service and a great way to get design and work perfect. Everything was simple and well organised with the install. Thank you.
Errol  Ash
Errol AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC19 posts

NO REPLY EMAIL

I received a noreply Email from OPTUS .. IF this is the case then How can i reply my complaint??
it dose not make sense ..my complaint of overcharging me for the 2 Sims Cards ...
they told me i singed up for a 12 month ...and if i missed understood the Chat Script ...its not they Fault
How can you justify this??
Dee dee
Dee dee

Wat used to be on channel 610

Wat has happened to channel 610 on Optus featuring Foxtel which my husband used to watch regularly please explain help

Sandra
SandraPerth7 posts

Ok

A bit pricey for the limited channels and options. Except for the movies optus gives for free, there is not many options. Nevertheless, I’d rather go with that and Netflix than Foxtel play.

Mr Z
Mr ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Optus Foxtel

I was cut off also and have gone to Foxtel direct and it's cheaper!

My plan was a mess from the start with no call backs or understanding from the sales, payment or anyone who could make a decision!!

Good move Optus!

Tour customer service in India is an absolute joke.

Mark
Mark

Optus cuts Foxtel over NBN

My Foxtel TV over NBN via Optus was cut yesterday with no notice, no correspondence, no email. I get home and just see a please call Foxtel notice on my TV. Very unhelpful, no explanation when I called Optus, just complete inconvenience for an Optus customer of over ten years. Totally unprofessional. I'm going to move my broadband, email, tv and phone bundle elsewhere. Miffed! big time.

Unhappy mummy
Unhappy mummy2 posts

DONT do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had Optus TV featuring Foxtel. It's being turned off in areas that have transitioned to NBN. Optus is happy to sign customers up, but don't tell them it is temporary. When trying to find information about when this will be happening, I was told to call Foxtel. They don't know anything about it other than it will be cut off and you will need to ask Foxtel when.

Optus is happy to bill me for the service, but can't tell me when they will no longer be providing it, or when they will stop charging me for it.

I am a VERY frustrated and unhappy customer

Pebs
Pebs

Awful...awful..awful

Awful - did I say awful! Moved to Optus because of the EPL. Had nothing but issues. Had to wait over a month for the top box; installation guy tried to charge us $100 for an installation that is free; had to call Optus nearly every day with various issues; had to authorise my partner several times on the account; wireless keeps dropping out; can't order movies; Optus fetch tv never works; customer service awful...did I say awful?? Foxtel why o why?

Steve
SteveBrisbane

Never works properly connection always drops out

As said constantly drops out. Almost impossible to watch anything as soon as my contract is up in will leave optus for mobile home phone Internet and fetch. All are a let down especially the mobile Internet and fetch.

NKen
NKen3 posts

Why!

I am so annoyed that Foxtel chose to remove 7two and replace it with 7mate. The programs are very different and I have lost some of my favourite programs with no good alternatives. Why they couldn't offer both channels is beyond me. The fact that they provided no warning, consultation or compensation is pretty typical sad to say.

Jeni