Orbitrek Elite

Orbitrek Elite

See the Best Exercise Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Orbitrek Elite? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
    Topaz
    TopazMackay

The best exercise machine for me!

Brought my Orbitrek Elite from Danoz Direct 7 years ago, and it hasn't missed a beat. I love this machine, and I use it for up to 15 minutes 3 times weekly. It is like a friend as it has never let me down. I would recommend this machine for anyone who likes a fuss free lifestyle.
    Reliable and easy to use.

Grumpy2
    Grumpy2

Great machine

After 10 mins workout i was sweating and my heart rate increased, i do 10 - 20 mins on it 3x a week. Good Cardio workout if you are looking for that. Caution Do not buy from Danoz direct if you plan on returning it after the 30 days trial as it cost over $150.00 to do so.
    Easy to Operate
    Very noisy when i pedal, after 6 months use the RH pedal rod snapped at the thread, now i need a part.

Gangadhar
    Gangadhar

It is very noisy and we wont get response from the customer care also for service. I suggest better not use this one and cost also so high.

Mike08
    Mike08

Its not working, have got back pain now. Plz dont buy it, advertisements are not true.

MONICA GUPTA
    MONICA GUPTA

Within 3 months right pedal broken beacuse of bad design, new paddle replaced again in one minth right pedal broken, leg injured also. Supplier is not accepting the problem.

It is the best workout machine i have ever used, it is worth every penny and i would reccomend this to anyone who asks about it.
    Its so silent and puts no pressure on your joints while giving you a grat muscle anf fat burning workout
    there is no cons with this machine, it is perfect

angepange
    angepangeAU

Great workout, way better than a treadmill

I bought mine 2 years ago and use it all the time. You can adjust the intensity so it can be a great cardio workout or muscle toning for your legs and butt. Can get a great workout in 10 minutes, and can get your heart-rate up so much quicker than on a treadmill and love the smooth motion. I love it, its worth every cent.

Exercise Bikes

Find out how Orbitrek Elite compares to other Exercise Bikes

JWatson
    JWatson

Good

The orbitrek elite is a great little cross trainer especially if you're short on space. It gives a great all over body workout with minimal impact on your joints. It's fun to use, I'm so happy with my purchase!!
    It's quiet and compact. Great little machine!
    A tad overpriced...