Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse

Will do it again

Steven K

Steven KEncounter Bay

6 Family Members did the Parasite Cleanse at the Same Time

Two girls in the family researched the benefits of doing a Colon & Parasite Cleanse. Six of us decided to do it together to better support and encourage each other during the process. We all found the instructions were easy to follow and we took advantage of the great company support to get all of our questions answered as we progressed. The product was gentle and, for us, not too many lifestyle changes were required to maximise the potential benefits. Increased energy and weight loss outcomes were experienced to varying degrees by all participants. All agree that this will be worth repeating sometime in the future.

Perfect Pectin for Jam

As a chef I found the Apple Pectin perfect for my jams and marmalades. I have used the pectin a few times now and I find the team at Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse very helpful and prompt with despatch, going above and beyond to make sure that I got the pectin on time and also saving me money with thier recommendations. Thank you.

Psyllium and Bentonite Colon Cleanse

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Great value

I was able to source so much information from the people at Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse, they were incredibly helpful at helping get to the root of my inquiry and the tea I ordered was very effective. Thank you so much.

Kerry Steele

Kerry SteeleNew South Wales

Herbal Teas

I have been drinking the herbal teas from OHCC. They are delicious. My favourite is the immune support/anti viral, very tasty. I also drink the Sleepy Time at night and do two days per week with the Liver Detox and have recently purchased the sugar suppressant tea which I have found does suppress the cravings for sugar. Highly recommend these products.

Bronwyn

BronwynNew South Wales

Herbal Teas

I am currently drinking three of OHCC teas. I first started with the liver detox, after a couple of days I felt more energised and a noticeable weight loss. I also have the anti viral and the sleepy time tea. I have a noticeable difference to my sleep pattern. Would highly recommend these teas.

Wowser! It works!

I was very impressed with the Rapid Herbal Colon Cleanse. What a fantastic noninvasive way to clear out all that old mucoid plaque! I feel like it gave me a fresh start and definitely improved my bowel habits and stool form. I even actually really enjoyed taking the herbs each time. Loved it!

Tremendous Product

I have used several different methods for a colon cleanse This was by far the most beneficial outcome I have experienced It was easy to implement without any disruption to routine I did experience the expected emotional release I will definitely be lining up to use this method again Thank you Don

Becky

BeckyFar North Queensland, QLD

Firstly .Do no harm.

Digestive Support

I suffer from diverticulitis 2 years ago I spent 4 days in a hospital I then found these herbs and started taking them every day and now space out the doses and take every 2nd or third day now. I have never felt so clean inside and I am almost symptom free. I highly recommend these herbs to anyone who wanting regular bowel movements.

Jem

JemManchester

Herbal Digestive Support

I had been constipated since giving birth nearly 2 years ago and this has cleared me out nicely. Ive tried everything the doctor prescribed and I got temporary relief at most. This has cleared my colon. Highly recommend. Easy to take and taste good.

Herbal Digestive Support

After doing a colon cleanse I started taking these herbs and feel they have help me tremendously with balancing my colon health I had suffered with constipation for many years. This product is very effective and good quality.

excellent cleansing

Specifically the Psyllium and Bentonite clay cleansing worked amazing for me. Sarah the owner has an amazing knowledge and she recommended the best. So happy with the results and customer services.

Anita L.

Anita L.South East Queensland, QLD

Parasite cleanse followed by Candid support capsules

Heidi

HeidiHunter Region, NSW

Such a great product colon cleanse

My mind was so much clearer after using the colon cleanse and I didnt feel bloated anymore and I felt so refreshed after taking this product as I live a busy life style and sometimes dont eat the best so this product made me feel alive again

JEFF

JEFFNEWCASTLE NSW

Very happy. Thanks Sarah.

Amelia

AmeliaPerth, WA

Friendly and reliable service

Sarah provided very useful advice to help me choose the right cleanse for my needs. It was wonderful to try a natural and effective way to improve my gut health.

Really appreciate Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse

I thought I was suffering from a parasite of sorts, and since I've done their parasite cleanse in the past I thought it would be a good idea to give it another go.
I had been suffering with serious cystic acne that I had never experienced before as well as lethargy in my workouts which are both incredibly unusual for me.

Not even after finishing the course improvements in my health (notably my complexion) and my ance is finally going away! No need for medication or topical treatments. My energy levels are coming back to normal again and my appetite is even back to normal as I used to be so hungry before.

Jackie R

Jackie RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic and easy managed while living a very busy life

I chose the rapid colon cleanse to help me with my weight lose as I have been stuck losing and gaining the same 4kilo for the last 12 months. One week in and I've managed to lose 1.4 kilo and I feel amazing. I will definitely be doing this gentle cleanse again.