Orgone Energy Generator Geoclense

Orgone Energy Generator Geoclense

3.2

It's a scam

I have done some tests before and after plugging in this Geoclense after it was given to me by a friend to try. It made no difference to electrical or magnetic fields or dirty electricity or any other EMF readings. It did not improve my EHF symptoms at all. I have to agree with other people who believe this to be a scam. Please people don't throw away any of your money on this product. The people who sell this should be ashamed of themselves.

Jennifer

JenniferMorphettville

Surprising effects

Since I have had my geo cleanse I am amazed to find that my skin has stopped burning.
Every night near morning my whole body would burn just under the skin...now after just a few weeks, nothing.
Also, it is an observation that I have seen more birds and insects around my place lately.
Before I bought the geo cleanse there were few birds and no insects. Now I see more birds than before and a few bees lately.
I trust that this item is doing what it's supposed to do and I trust the company.
I don't believe that the item is a hoax as some people have suggested.

Purchased for A$185.00.

New mum

New mum

Total waste of money, terrible customer service

I have a sensitivity to EMR so I purchased the Geocleanse. Unfortunately it is a total disappointment, I don't feel any better and a huge waste of money. I also purchased shoe insoles and phone sticker - money down the drain. I sent them an email and I didn't get any response, so I sent it again, no response. It worked the third or fourth time, but I didn't get any questions answered. Zero customer service. The response was, we sent you better shoe insoles but looks like they were lost in mail which happens sometimes. Duh, really?! I didn't even ask for new insoles, I only wanted to have answers for Geocleanse and money back as it doesn't work. Of course they ignored it. Do not be tricked like I was, AVOID!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$187.00.

Medical Aid Products

Find out how Orgone Energy Generator Geoclense compares to other Medical Aid Products

Feel a massive difference in my house

This definitely works. It changes the energy in your house for the better. I have a better sleep my house feels uplifting I truly believe it stops the radiation from everything we use day to day such as the television kettle fridge chargers wifi ect.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$180.00.

Rosemary

RosemarySydney, NSW

I am EMF/radiation sensitive

Purchased in February 2018 at orgoneenergy.org for A$165.00.

Shhh nobody tell people these are literally a bunnings plug end molded into a plastic casing. 110% rubbish

It's a load of rubbish. Has no effect what so ever. Complete placebo for the dumbies. It's a plastic block with a plug on it. They literally do nothing. Hahahaha

shell

shellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hand pain gone!

I was skeptical at first, as like others say it's resin in a power socket.... but have found that my hand pain in the bones due to radiation has gone!
I haven't noticed anything else yet but it's early days.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$140.00.

Melissa

MelissaSydney

I tried it and it worked for me.

Once mobiles and internet became a common part of our lives, I noticed that I was feeling more tired and scattered. I started looking around for different ways to start reducing EMFs. Tried a few things but always sceptical about them. I’ve learnt that everyone is different and sometimes you just have to try things to find out if they work for you. I bought the GEocleanse and found that I was sleeping better and that I started to gain more energy. I work at a computer in an office and have bought the portable dome which I leave in the office or take with me when I do air travel. It works for me.

Petede

PetedeBellingen

Wonderful and definitely effective!

3 years of in house and car use has proven beyond any doubt whatsoever that Geoclense makes a difference.
If you put health before money this product is a must have! In the car no more drowsiness and foggy headiness when all the mobile devices are on! In the house peace and harmony reign. Visitor comment on the beautiful peaceful harmony experienced in our home! Thankyou Orgone Australia.

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service!

Online shopping can be hit and miss, thus I was so happy to find Orgone Effects to be one who gives excellent customer service. They kindly rectified a mistake on my part on the order and responded to my queries quickly. I found them caring and reliable. I ordered a pendant for my sister, which she loves and I also ordered one for myself and trying it out. This technology, I feel, will be more utilised and appreciated in the future when knowledge on the manipulation of energy advances.

LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND jULIE

i finally found someone who was informative and caring, Julie didn't push any of her products to me but, i am so glad that i did purchase them and can feel the huge impact that it has on my home.
I would highly recommend her products, and Julie.
Thank you!

Ilovecake

IlovecakeBrisbane, QLD

Amazing Product and fantastic service

A dear friend recommended that I purchase a orgone geocleanse home harmoniser for my home
I find this product amazing it has helped my home and family so much. I think that anyone who complains about this product doesn’t understand energy at all.
The energy in my home has improved greatly and we can all feel it
Julie from pure energy solutions is so helpful and gives great customer service. I could not be happier.
I have sinced purchased another couple of home harmonisers for my family members and they are also really impressed

Terrible.

Unfortunately my sleep and headaches have not improved and I do not feel this product has any credit..

I am still looking for a product that will actually work, which will negate the EMF radiation while using wifi... Any comments would be appreciated.. Thank you.

Ensha

EnshaBrisbane

Orgone Energy Generator

I first heard about the Geo Harmonizer from a close friend, when I commented on the calm and restorative feeling of her home. Since having my own home harmonizer I am sleeping better and wake up rested, this has had such a positive effect on my energy levels and well-being. I did some research and purchased my home harmonizer from www.pureenergysolutions.com.au The customer service was exceptional ( helpful in answering my questions promptly and fast delivery ) I have since purchased further products for family members and will continue to do so.

Thank you so much. I have loved using your product for helping reduce the effects of wi-fi, and I am looking forward to getting one for my children too! Highly recommend.

AMAZING PRODUCT

The most amazing thing about this product is that all of the positive reviews are all written by marketing professionals!

It's literally a block of resin with a DETA (the cheapest you can buy) extension plug end cut off and set inside it. It does nothing.

Disgusted with Tiger Air

Disgusted with Tiger AirSydney

Amazing product!

I have been using one of these for many years and would never be without it.
It is far superior to any similar type of product on the market!
There is a definite improvement in the energy of the space when using the Geoclense. I know many others who have similar experience and have received their feedback first hand.
Anyone posting negative feedback either has no energy sensitivity or knowledge of how energy frequency works and affects the human body in either a positive or negative way, or they have a hidden agenda or connection.
Thank you so much to the inventor of this product who has done years of research to improve & advance this product to its current level.

Danny S.

Danny S.Melbourne

Changed my life

Amazing plug

Hi my elderly grandmother was duped into buying one of these. I borrowed it just for laughs and since I plugged it in, my postman has been very late. Most of my parcels have gone missing. This may be due to changes in the earths magnetic fields caused by this piece of resin. I disagree with the person whose postman has been early.

MantaDiver

MantaDiverSunshine Coast

Just add imagination . . .

A fascinating ornament sculpted from a lump of resin in the shape of a rectangle with handy pins on the back to mount on a wall for display purposes. The day after plugging it in I noticed the postman delivered our mail 10 minutes earlier which is one of few claims not listed by the manufacturer and should definitely be added. It also manages to make money disappear but then if you bought one you already know that . . . .