Stefan

StefanMid North Coast, NSW

Electrolube Switch Lube from Oritech

ELECTROLUBE Switch Lube...... This product worked perfectly too repair a no longer available Ford electric window switch . Oritech had the best price anywhere . The postage time seemed a bit slow but I suspect that it was delayed due too not being in stock , considering the great price I can live with the delay !

Nuffs

NuffsSydney, NSW

Oritech best online store

Did my research with fluke multimeters
No shop could give me the right advice on the right product to suit me
Found Oritech online read thru the fluke multimeter description found the right one to suit me and purchased online
With in a matter of days my purchase was at my door
So happy with the product and so happy that oritech was so easy to deal with

Also had a problem with my logging in and logging out and with a simple fone call the stuff were more then happy to help

Will definitely be using Oritech for future purchases thankyou.

Kord

KordSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect as always.

5l Isopropyl alcohol always works wonders for cleaning in my profession. Oritech staff kept me up to date with my order during lockdown as it was on backorder due to Covid. Sensational product and Service.

Find out how Oritech compares to other Shops

Timely shipping and good products

Products were well packed and arrived undamaged and in a timely manner. Good range of parts from various manufacturers. No hesitation buying from Oritech again.

Modern Day Warrior

Modern Day WarriorHunter Region, NSW

Hakko FX888D Soldering Station

I purchased this soldering station to replace a gas kit that I was using for ages, but found the cost of tip replacement to be far too expensive. The Hakko has great temperature control for pcbs and fine work, and the original tip is doing just fine. I waited a while to post a review to make a fair assessment and I am pleased to report that I could not be happier with this station. Definitely highly recommended.

Great Quality

Great range of quality products and brands, fast shipping and good communication as per usual.
I couldn't be happier with my latest purchases.

Stevo

StevoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professionals!

shout out to Brandon, you are a legend. Helped me choose what soldering station i needed. Absolutely love it! thanks!

Steve B.

Steve B.South East Queensland, QLD

Pelican IM3100 - Great Case at a Great Price.

This is the 4th Pelican case I have purchased for my Rifles the first 3 were from the Protector series they are super tuff, this one is from the Storm series and looks and feels even tougher.
Oritech had the best price and free shipping, it took a couple of weeks to get here but I ordered at Christmas time in the middle of the pandemic, so I will take that as a win. AAA+++

Victor E.

Victor E.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Tool Case

I replaced my tool case with the same model I had previously. The case was the cheapest I could find and this day and age we need to save money anywhere we can. The case was delivered on time, and the internal pouches are of better quality than in the previous case.

Mike H.

Mike H.Queensland

Great service from Oritech

The Oritech rep kept me informed about delivery delays (due to the current worldwide COVID restrictions), very happy with this service. They also had the best price for the Hakko soldering iron, which is a great device.

High quality Isopropanol

I bought this 5L Isopropanol to share amongst the family when the Coronavirus broke out. It was important to have a quality product that sanitises effectively. Due to the high demand for this product, it was out of stock at time of ordering but Oritech kept me in the loop about its next availability, and shipped it quickly thereafter.

Daniel Palmer

Daniel PalmerIllawarra, NSW

ESD Table Mat with Ground Cord

Fantastic addition to the workshop, good quality unlike some cheaper products on the market.
Easy business to deal with and highly recommended

JOL

JOLSydney, NSW

Nice to do business with

Good product at the right price. However, a bit of delate due to Covid-19 pandemic.
I would buy again from Oritech.

Great online service

Very happy with my purchase which arrived when promised. Happy to keep supporting a local business. Well done and thanks.

Sarah B

Sarah B Sydney, NSW

Well equipped and nicely packed!

I’m impressed by how useful the kit has been!

At first I was apprehensive that no 3/8 sockets or drive was included and noticed that it had mismatched brand named shifters however, I have used this kit for the last 6 months and it’s been great, I haven’t needed any additional tools yet.

The waterproof portable case has made being mobile and storage in the ute/outdoors a treat. Shadow boarded foam cut outs have been great when cataloging and organising all tools at the end of the job and throughout the day.

Occams Razor

Occams RazorLocal

Pro - reliable Soldering with a JBC Station

Graham

GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent post sale support

I had a few post sales queries - one relating to delivery of the product and one to the product itself. Nothing was too hard for the team and items that were lost in transit were replaced ASAP. Excellent, friendly staff.

Great price fast delivery

I am an apprentice electrician and needed a good quality multimeter for work. Oritech had the one I wanted in stock and was the best price I could find. Highly recommend buying from Oritech.

Genuinely the best place to shop

Without a doubt the fastest I have gone from browsing online to having the product in my hands! They stocked the solder station I was looking for at the lowest price and despite COVID the shipping was dispatched and sent fast.

Ken Hogan

Ken HoganSydney, NSW

Adventure into electronics

After finding the online store “Oritech” I was pleased to find all I need at the best price. The staff were friendly, courteous and professional