2Ozito 1500W Electric Lawn Mower ELM-1545

2.7

Mossimo
MossimoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA37 posts

OZITO ELM-1545

Purchased 2 years ago in Adelaide but now it lives in Cairns. Found today that it run out of grunt when you cut wet grass, it really bogged down, but didnt overheat and kept running. For the price, its a bargain, this mower always lives outside because I have no shed as such. Its fades, the Red is now Pink, but everytime I plug it in it does the job. Until today, checked the blade, and it needs a new one. Found out you have to call Bunnings and order one in, are you kidding. So gues I will order and wait. Last thing, as an engineer this mower should be 2000W, I mean my vacuum cleaner is 2000W, and it sucks!! A lawn mower is under heavy load so why the Chinese went with 1500w is beyond me. Cheers Show details
Tobi16
Tobi16Palmerston, NT23 posts

Basic mower, good value

Purchased Dec'22 to replace a previous model. Does an excellent job of maintaining a lawn that is regularly maintained - don't let the grass in the tropics get away otherwise it's best to slash/trim the lawn with something with a bit more torque. I'm just wondering if it's a tad overpriced though...

Maybe I'm getting a bit older, but I'm starting to find moving the cord around really annoying - yet no-one can convince me that the cordless models are worth it - yet.

I haven't replaced the blade yet, but it's simple enough to give the blade a tickle with a metal file to keep sharp.

Easy to assemble and put together - a marked improvement over the previous model (which was simplicity itself) Show details

Bob41
Bob41Southern and Hills, SA28 posts

A Mini Beast

Bought this mower S/Hand as a Fill in while waiting for a New Out of Stock Petrol Mower. This Little Beast will eat Santa Ana, that is a Great Recomendation imo Only Drawback is Being Carefull Not to Run Over the Cord
NotaClub S.12 posts