2Paramount Plus

1.1

1% · 6399 · 97%
1.3
1.5
Brand Manager for Paramount ? Claim your listing.

Lily W.
Lily W.

Terrible

False advertising, we tried to watch the twilight zone (1980s) and was advertised to be on paramount. Wasn’t. Waste of 20minutes
Simran S.
Simran S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

terrible

the video keeps on freezing. it took me 20 refreshes to finish one episode.
AKW
AKWSydney, NSW10 posts

Streaming freezes constantly, no fixes

Read all the other streaming comments.
Tried everything. The streaming is constantly freezing. New to this App, joined to watch some recommended programs. Watching is tortuous, so disappointed.
Will be canceling the subscription before I even get started.
Content Library
james o.
james o.

Paramount are rubbish

They do not make cancelling subscriptions easy at all such a mission. Still can't do it . They are crooks
vlado66
vlado66Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Paramount Plus Nothing

I thought I would have a look at Paramount Plus for $3.30 @ month for 3 months to have a look at it but unfortunately after I had a look at what was available I cancelled it after 1 day because believe you me there is absolutely nothing to watch. I am not interested in any sport and there are no good movies or tv shows that caught my fancy. Even if it was for free I would still not use it sorry Paramount you need to do waaay better than that. P.S. I watched the first episode of the X files and that was it.
Glenn D.
Glenn D.

VERY DISAPPOINTING

Don't waste your money, way to many commercials every 10 minutes, and when the show end and again before the next one starts. Makes it very difficult to get into a series
chris
chris2 posts

Add Nauseam

just joined paramount plus and chose with add options, what a punish never seen this many ads anywhere even on TV really ruins the experience its a shame as they have some good shows Management please take notice
Paradon't
Paradon't2 posts

Paramount Plus is garbage

Can we just get to the point where this fails and Star Trek is available on actually good platforms again?
Matthew A.
Matthew A.

1st year I couldn’t watch the TONYS live :( Provided no solutions to problem

This is the first year I couldn’t watch the Tonys live, which was wildly upsetting to me, all because of Paramount +. I tried to upgrade to include Showtime with my subscription (which shouldn’t be the case, I’m already paying for the service), and it just said they were experiencing technical difficulties and to try again later. No solutions provided at all! I tried to upgrade through the app, but it told me I have to do it through the TV, which obviously wasn’t working. I’m cancelling as soon as possible, and never buying again. Will be telling others not to subscribe either. I was trying to give them my money, but it is so poorly run that wasn’t even possible.
Karl W.
Karl W.

Not worth subscribing

The amount of ads is ridiculous. And it's for shows on the same service. Like why bother.
wato
watoSydney, NSW62 posts

Amazon minus

Absolute garbage! Old movies, nothing new. A poor last place in streaming services. Don’t waste your hard earned cash on this debacle.
David Craus
David CrausGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Poor communication and direction

They make it very difficult to cancel once you subscribe. Poor customer service to boot.
Grobolo Salamanca
Grobolo SalamancaPerth9 posts

Can't provide an experience equal to the competition

Have tried to watch the first episode of Lawman Bass Reeves several times now. It's a jittery, stuttery mess, yet everything else we stream is fine (across multiple platforms).The reviews here have already said it, Paramount's infrastructure can't cope with the number of subscriptions they're selling. We'll be seeking a refund on their 'discounted' subscription, it's a joke.
Frank
FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

FA cup final

Telecast of FA cup 2024 Man U vs Man city
Was a terrible and very disappointing service
Although my team did win , I could barely see the game .Doint get Paramount
Russell H.
Russell H.

Super average, shoddy streaming, over exposed stream

Paramount streaming is dog crap, crappy stream, over exposed yo