Erika Prior

Erika PriorCasey 2913, ACT

Great Service from Parker Lane

Travis was very helpful is working out our home loan requirements and what was needed to seek refinancing. He was always available day and night for any questions or queries we may have had. Karishma was very quick in organising our documentation and submitting everything required. She was also available day and night to answer any questions we had. Great team of people.

Jordan

JordanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing

Divya was amazing , she
was very patient in answering our all our queries, I am so happy with the no hassle and fast approval of our solar and home improvement loan

Thinningandhatingit

ThinningandhatingitFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor communication.

Facts:
In November, I applied for an investment home loan with Katarina. I had a 30% deposit and she she was confident it will be approved. Over two months later and many extensions of the loan contract, Katarina was saying “it’s conditionally approved. It’ll be fine”.
In January, Katarina wouldn’t return emails and would not reply to the solicitor regarding updates. The contract was terminated because there was no reply from Katarina for over a week about finance and we were all left in limbo.
I should have stuck with Aussie home loans but I thought I’d give her a chance. Too bad.

Thanh

ThanhSydney, NSW

Excellent Services!

Parker Lane team was able to find for me a lender that is fit for my needs at competitive rates. Previously, I have had other lender knocking me back as their reason was "they don't deal with SMFS". The lender was able to vetted my SMSF and see that the property in which the solar system was proposed to be installed belongs to me (being the director or the SMSF). Parker Lane team are very responsive.

Thank you Parker Lane!

Stephen

Stephen

Professional, thorough and friendly

From first contact through to loan approval Parker Lane were professional and thorough, but also very friendly to deal with. My case was slightly complex and needed me to contact them on a couple of occasions, and each time they were very responsive and helpful. All of their communication, by phone and email, was polite and clear. They got me the loan I needed for my solar panels with a minimum of fuss.

Matt B.

Matt B.

Painless process

I was referred to the parker lane team by my solar installer, and I am glad I was. They sorted out the loan for me in less than a week. The process was very easy, and they had all the time when I had a question. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Excellent customer service

I was a bit sceptical about using a broker to help me refinance my home loan as I've always done it on my own in the past. But Richard was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all my questions (and I had many) thoroughly and in easy to understand language and built up a good rapport quickly. He put in a great deal of work to find me the best deal and sort through all the details along the way. Even right at the end, when there was a bit of confusion over the settlement repayments, he did his best to resolve the matter with the lender as soon as possible. It's early days, but I am impressed so far.

Debbie

DebbieMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service process was very quick. Very impressed with the interest rate now we can enjoy our solar system.
Thank you so very much no hidden cost Thanks again too service

Started out with looking for a solar (green) loan, I ended up refinancing with Parklane - thats just how good they are

Awesome customer service

It was a lengthy process with a few back and forward emails but Laveesh and Priya were patient with us and full of information for any questions we had. Awesome customer service!

Saved me so much money!

They did exactly what they said they would do: Saved me a huge amount of money which I'm already benefitting from. Richard was awesome to deal with: Polite, personable, friendly and professional. He went over and above to ensure full customer satisfaction. I would recommend Parker Lane any day. Thank you so much.

Fantastic service

We requested a quick turn around for our loan to be approved and they gave us very very clear and quick turn around time. They made every step east and continue to provide valuable service as we start installation.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and great rate

Priya was very easy to deal with , great fast service , I also applied for other loans but Parker Lane was the best rate Saved a lot of money in interest would always use Parker Lane If I needed another loan highly recommend

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great outcome

Thank you to Priya and Laveesh for guiding me through the process of obtaining my green loan. They provided helpful service and achieved a great outcome in a timely manner. I highly recommend .

Amazing outcome! Amazing customer service

Could not be happier with the outcome in refinancing my home loan with Richard. Richard’s knowledge and can do attitude was extremely impressive and he went above and beyond To help me. Richard comes with the highest of recommendations.

James L

James L

Simple and easy to set up

The setting up of our loan was easy and the staff were very helpful assisting with the set up of the green loan. Set up was very easy and secure online.

Chris

ChrisSouth West, WA

Superb customer service!

Priya's customer service was amazing and very friendly through the whole process. We are super satisfied definitely 100% recommendation to family and friends. Surely will do another one with them refinancing my home loan.

Great customer service

Laveesh was very helpful in arranging our green loan with the best interest rate possible

All our calls and emails were always promptly returned and everything was carried out in a timely manner

Great outcome and excellent service highly recommended!

Priya was helpful from start to finish, helping us with our green loan.
All my emails were always answered strait away and all my questions answered. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Priya and Parker lane again.
Thankyou!

colin w.

colin w.Wimmera, VIC

Top Quality Service and Product

Priya and Laveesh were helpful and courteous from start to finish.
Their organisation and communication were gold standard. Any delays were created by me and they were always following up.
Parker Lane found me a far better rate through a green loan than I could get from a bank, and i had never even heard of a green loan before now. Saved me $1000s!