Parker Lane
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Parker Lane

Very helpful staff , able to help us secure a loan toward getting our solar system installed .

Staff were very helpful , very quick on communication and the interest rate is fantastic !

Mike
MikeIllawarra, NSW

Very helpful to get this arranged.

Preksha was very helpful and clearly communicated the process and tasks / actions to complete the application process.

Preksha and Priyal at Parker Lane were very helpful throughout the process of securing a green loan for my new solar system purchased through Lightning Solar via Solar Quotes. They were super responsive to my enquiries and made the process very easy.

Carly Oelrich
Carly OelrichSydney, NSW

Above and beyond all expectations!!

Find out how Parker Lane compares to other Loans

Quick, fast and time-efficient. Will use again

I was referred to Parker Lane through Lightning Solar, a company I shortlisted from a referral service provided by Solar Quotes. Parker Lane made it really easy to complete financing for my solar installation, by sending me three loan options. Their identification and financial information collection portal was easy to navigate and they were able to liaise with the final lender on my behalf and finalise my loan within 2 business days from initial referral. I will look to use Parker Lane again based on my experience.

Kelly
KellyMurray Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Preksha was great to work with to access a loan for a solar setup. She assisted us every step of the way and reminded me which documents I had to supply. Many thanks.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Loan Start DateMay 2022
Julia
JuliaGippsland, VIC

Preksha was very helpful and listened. She was easy to deal with. The process was straight-forward and quick in its application and establishing of the loan. The loan terms are fairly competitive, which we appreciated.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Vanessa
VanessaGippsland, VIC

Mortgage Re-finance made easy

Working with Parker Lane to refinance my mortgage was actually a pleasurable experience. Travis and the team explained everything in detail and provided unbiased and expert advise on the various products available to me, after learning and understanding my position and needs. The actual process was also made simple and hassle free. I highly recommend them

• Incentivised Review No

Quick, relatively painless & great service

We were recommended Parker Lane by our solar provider. The process was quite simple, compared to the days of paperwork & proofs required from our other lending experiences. Priyal and Preksha were great guides, keeping in constant contact, despite the phone system making it difficult to hear the calls at times, which is no fault of the staff’s. Everything took less than 5 days to approve. We’d certainly use Parker Lane again if needed.

happyhomebuyer
happyhomebuyerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

First Home Buyer, low deposit, tax debt.

Travis and Anisha did a fantastic job getting us our first home loan. We had a low deposit and a tax debt and they managed to get us a good interest rate and we didn't have to pay LMI or Stamp Duty. Highly recommend! I contacted Travis thinking we would need to save more and he said we should give it a go and we are ecstatic that we did!

Rich
RichFar North Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Customer service was prompt and professional. Terms of loan are very competitive. The application process was very straightforward and the staff provided clear instructions and progressed the application efficiently. Recommended.

Phillip J.
Phillip J.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

The loan we received came with a competitive interest rate and the loan originator/broker was easy to deal with. The process was not complicated or time-consuming, and was completed in a timely manner.

Charissa
CharissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

From seeing where we were at to owning a house in four weeks!

We approached Parker Lane with the intention of working out our financial position and expected to be told to save more. They crunched the numbers and said we were good to go. In the blink of an eye we had finance and settled our loan all within an incredibly short four weeks! Keely and the team, really pulled together to get it all across the line. It was stressful and emotional (as it always is for first home buyers) but exciting too. Thanks Keely for all your help!

Needed a new solar system urgently

Bought a place with a tiny solar PV system which wasn't cutting it with cooler and cloudier weather. Was referred by Mark Smith Champion Energy/Ballarat Solar and Priyal was really helpful, getting a much better deal on a green loan than I could have on my own.

Graham Rees
Graham Rees

Great Service

This is the second time we've used Parker Lane, and once again had a great experience. Priyal kept me informed every step of the way and ensured that everything ran smoothly. Thank you.