Parker Lane
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Parker Lane

Anthony
Anthony Central West, NSW

Great service by Parker lane

Parker lane I found to be quick and to the point which was very refreshing, I wouldn’t hesitate to use their service again if needed. Divya was awesome always ready to help

Excellent Service

Preeti was very friendly and professional and made the whole process very easy and comfortable. Her communication and response to questions was fantastic. Very happy to recommend Parker Lane for any loan. Great to deal with.

Lourm
LourmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent & Professional Service!

Divya was so easy to deal with and very helpful and friendly to talk to. Highly recommended! She was communicating all through out the application process and kept us updated!

Kazka14
Kazka14The Mallee, VIC

Great Service

Priya and Divya were so easy to deal with, rang back when they said they would when I couldn't talk, quick and easy to process paperwork. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a green loan

Straight forward, friendly and very responsive

Divya kept things simple and stress free, gave me time to respond with required information for a green loan. As a Sole Trader, I felt somewhat nervous about how arduous the process might be, but I was very surprised at the simplicity. Would definitely consider using Parker Lane again or to refer them to others.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tania
TaniaNorth Queensland, QLD

Had great service from Priya from Parker Lane with a loan for solar installation. They kept me up to date and checked in regularly to make sure everything was ok. Everything was processed quickly. Highly recommend.

NelliF
NelliFSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Parker Lane - Home Loan

This is the 2nd time we have used Parker Lane. We felt that the communication this time was a little lacking but overall we are very happy. Could not beat the 3 year fixed rate we received and Travis & Karishma were fantastic.

Sandra
SandraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy process

Very easy to deal with and great deals.
Kept up to date through the whole process.
All staff member we dealt with were very helpful and easy to contact if required.
Would highly recommend.

Gemma Aiken
Gemma Aiken Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Divya was great to deal with very responsive and answered any questions that were asked.
Approved within a 24 hour period I would defiantly recommend using this company for finance

Coco
CocoNorthern Territory

Excellent!

Divya was very helpful. Answered all my questions and provided clarity. The loan process itself was stress free and quick. Great service and a great interest rate. I would definitely use their service again.

Amazing

Divya was amazing, she kept the process going and was great at keeping us on task and up to date. Would recommend parker Lane to anyone want a hassle free loan process.

Blade
BladeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

Divya was excellent. She was polite and responsive and kept me well informed during the loan process. The costs were all clearly laid out and the interest rate is competitive.

I just want to say thank you to the Parker Lane Team most especially to Divya who assisted us from start to finish and who was very prompt with her follow ups and she was really patient in guiding us through out the process.

Fast and efficient

I dealt with Preeta who had absolutely awesome customer service loved her emails and smiley faces made me feel like a person will deal with Parker and lane again :) thank you

Mr. V. Happy
Mr. V. HappyMurray Region, NSW

Awesome customer service

Divya was very helpful. Actually extremely helpful throughout the loan process for our green solar loan. Very quick responses when i had any questions. Prompt payment from lender just make the who process with Parker Lane worthwhile. Thank you

Read more reviews - page 2

Reet
Reetasked
Parker Lane

I want to lodge a complaint can you please tell me an email or phone number except that customer care number because same person picks up the phone about whom I actually have to lodge the complaint.

Geoff
Geoffasked
Parker Lane Green Loans

Been quoted $5500 for 6.6kw solar can you help?

Lenny M.
Lenny M.

I got 8 quotes ranging from $3300 to $8000. Shonks everywhere. I went with tier 2 jinko panels and Fronious converter 6,6kw for $4400. Someone else quoted me $5900 same product. Green wiring in WA were awesome.

Robert Williams
Robert Williamsasked
Parker Lane Green Loans

what would be the cost per month of a green loan for a 6.6 kw solar system I have been quoted $36;83 per week over 60 months

Chris W.Parker Lane

Hi Robert, we can definitely help with that.
We will need a few more details like the amount you are considering paying. Please book a time that suits for a call back and one of the team will be able to provide you with some options quick as a flash.

Get an answer from our members and Parker Lane representatives

Compare all 3 Parker Lane
Parker Lane Car Loans

Parker Lane Car Loans

No reviews yet
CategoryLoans and Home LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal Loans
Interest Rate6.12% p.a.
Comparison Rate 6.53% p.a.
Monthly Fee $0.00