4.9

Started out with looking for a solar (green) loan, I ended up refinancing with Parklane - thats just how good they are

Awesome customer service

It was a lengthy process with a few back and forward emails but Laveesh and Priya were patient with us and full of information for any questions we had. Awesome customer service!

Saved me so much money!

They did exactly what they said they would do: Saved me a huge amount of money which I'm already benefitting from. Richard was awesome to deal with: Polite, personable, friendly and professional. He went over and above to ensure full customer satisfaction. I would recommend Parker Lane any day. Thank you so much.

Fantastic service

We requested a quick turn around for our loan to be approved and they gave us very very clear and quick turn around time. They made every step east and continue to provide valuable service as we start installation.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and great rate

Priya was very easy to deal with , great fast service , I also applied for other loans but Parker Lane was the best rate Saved a lot of money in interest would always use Parker Lane If I needed another loan highly recommend

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great outcome

Thank you to Priya and Laveesh for guiding me through the process of obtaining my green loan. They provided helpful service and achieved a great outcome in a timely manner. I highly recommend .

Amazing outcome! Amazing customer service

Could not be happier with the outcome in refinancing my home loan with Richard. Richard’s knowledge and can do attitude was extremely impressive and he went above and beyond To help me. Richard comes with the highest of recommendations.

Online Tools
James L

James L

Simple and easy to set up

The setting up of our loan was easy and the staff were very helpful assisting with the set up of the green loan. Set up was very easy and secure online.

Chris

ChrisSouth West, WA

Superb customer service!

Priya's customer service was amazing and very friendly through the whole process. We are super satisfied definitely 100% recommendation to family and friends. Surely will do another one with them refinancing my home loan.

Great customer service

Laveesh was very helpful in arranging our green loan with the best interest rate possible

All our calls and emails were always promptly returned and everything was carried out in a timely manner

Great outcome and excellent service highly recommended!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Priya was helpful from start to finish, helping us with our green loan.
All my emails were always answered strait away and all my questions answered. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Priya and Parker lane again.
Thankyou!

colin w.

colin w.Wimmera, VIC

Top Quality Service and Product

Priya and Laveesh were helpful and courteous from start to finish.
Their organisation and communication were gold standard. Any delays were created by me and they were always following up.
Parker Lane found me a far better rate through a green loan than I could get from a bank, and i had never even heard of a green loan before now. Saved me $1000s!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Praveen L.

Praveen L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but mindful of Clawback fees

Hi, Travis helped with setup my home loan last year (2019) and Travis was extremely professional from start to finish; my LVR was high hence it was more challenging as well to bring in a Lender but Travis handled it very well and put me on 3.59% 30 years variable interest rate.

Now its 2020 an year has past and the Interest rates have dropped and I did homework for better deals and ended up moving out of the current lender including Parker Lane and I am being charged Clawback fees close to 3K since I am breaking the contract.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Amanda.N

Amanda.NSouth Australia

Professional and easy to refinance!

We found staff at Parker Lane not only professional and but helpful in every way, making the process stress free and easy. Keely helped us by offering a variety of loans and options, some options we would never have considered or known about based on our situation. Alana continued on with the loan process and always was available if needed, took care of the documents and the whole process was easy. She always kept us up to date and we highly recommend anyone looking at refinancing, consolidating or for any other loans with Parker Lane. Thank you Keely and Alana for assisting us during this process, we are very excited about paying off our home loans sooner.

Kelley

KelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

I have waited a long time for solar

I was lucky enough to get to experience work with Travis to obtain my Green loan. Travis went above and beyond to source the correct loan for my circumstances. The contract was easy to understand and I am happy with all aspects. He was so patient and always available. He deserves a 10 star rating. Thank you Travis for ensuring this was a great experience with a perfect result.

Find out how Parker Lane compares to other Loans

We are going to save so much money

Alana organised everything to refinance our home loan, consolidate debts, organise valuation and liaise with multiple parties. She made it so much easier than it would have been otherwise, I definitely wouldn't have followed through without her help.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Shane Gamble

Shane GambleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Re-finance

Our whole experience with Parker Lane has been great (Travis did a fantastic job for us earlier this year on a separate matter) Right from my first phone conversation with Alana she has been brilliant, her knowledge (and patience with me!) in what must be a trying job at times has been second to none. Whatever she is getting paid it isn't enough! Finally, I would not hesitate recommending Parker Lane.

Empowered with financial independence

Extremely professional from the first contact, Alana really listened to me and several products were suggested that met my needs. Total transparency with the whole process keeping me informed created a high level of trust. Have keenly recommended to my friends.

Lenny M.Perth, WA

Awesome service

Very helpful account manager Travis. Simple application process, great interest rate and better interest rate than the banks, easy to deal with and always willing to help through the whole process, Thank you for all your assistance.

DButler

DButler

Professional and valuable service

From outset team response was great, website easy to compare offerings for finance structure that best suited.
Support through application also great as was follow up after successful application.
All in all, very satisfying experience and would reach out to Parker Lane first when looking for finance again.