PestXpert

PestXpert

newbee

newbeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pressure pack leaks

I got the 2L pressure spray pack from bunnings.
It leaks from every fitting! To the point it won't actually spray. I even removed all fittings and added thread tape but still nothing.
Will return it for a refund.

Peter R.

Peter R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t buy it.

Waste of money. Don’t buy it. No good for ants. Spayed the whole big bottle and ants were back next day. Very disappointed and surprised bunnings would sell such rubbish.

Milena

Milena

Complete waste of money

I bought the large, pump and spray bottle, of Pest xpert from Bunnings, who gave it a 5 star rating on their website.
I followed the directions precisely, and sprayed inside, and outside. It did absolutely nothing!!! The spiders, ants and cockroaches, weren't bothered by it at all.
A useless waste of $30!
I'll be making a complaint to Bunnings, for selling and giving a good rating, to ineffective rubbish

John Samuels

John SamuelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pestxpert Cockroach Baits - Worked great

Someone left a bunch of food in the back shed and forgot about it for weeks. The place was soon properly infested with cockroaches. Watched the fogger video at https://www.pestxpert.com.au/how-to-control-cockroaches and figured it was worth a shot. Picked it up at bunnings and set one off with the doors shut and it worked as advertised. It's been a few weeks now and no new ones have appeared so I think it has done the job, still got two left in the pack.

Kim W

Kim WPerth, WA

Pest Xpert Ant Nest Kill Will Kill Them Dead Dead!!! Top Product !!

Just purchased the Pest Xpert Ant Nest Kill and applied to All areas where the ant were and to my astonishment and SHOCK the ants devoured as soon as it hit the ground!!!! I was reluctant to buy it because of the cost of nearly $40 from Bunnings! But I have to honestly say it best money spent! I have seen ants so ravenous like this EVER!

Dave