PestXpert

PestXpert

See the Best Pest Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pestxpert Cockroach Baits - Worked great

Someone left a bunch of food in the back shed and forgot about it for weeks. The place was soon properly infested with cockroaches. Watched the fogger video at https://www.pestxpert.com.au/how-to-control-cockroaches and figured it was worth a shot. Picked it up at bunnings and set one off with the doors shut and it worked as advertised. It's been a few weeks now and no new ones have appeared so I think it has done the job, still got two left in the pack.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $20.00.

Infested Area Outdoors
Pet OwnerYes

Pest Xpert Ant Nest Kill Will Kill Them Dead Dead!!! Top Product !!

Just purchased the Pest Xpert Ant Nest Kill and applied to All areas where the ant were and to my astonishment and SHOCK the ants devoured as soon as it hit the ground!!!! I was reluctant to buy it because of the cost of nearly $40 from Bunnings! But I have to honestly say it best money spent! I have seen ants so ravenous like this EVER!

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $40.00.

Infested Area Bathroom, Kitchen and Outdoors
Pet OwnerYes

PestXpert Old Fashioned Customer Service

I bought a Wasp Jet from PestXpert at Bunnings to control a Wasp nest in my garden. The can claimed a spray range of up to 6 meters but in reality I got 3 meters at best and I was disappointed. I contacted the company via email and they replied within 20 minutes, 'YES' I dis say 20 minutes and they were very apologetic. They advised me that they had immediately tested three cans and they all sprayed 6 meters and asked if I could send them the batch number and my address and they would send me a replacement can. I received that can 3 days later in the mail and I tested it and it sprays much better. I can only assume that the can I purchased had been tampered with by someone in the Bunnings store messing around.

PestXpert turned what was a disappointing experience into a positive one, their customer service was absolutely brilliant and they really seemed to care. A lot of companies could learn from this experience because now when I need pest control I will immediately look for PestXpert products.