Verified🏆 2024 Award

98% · 1622 · 1%

Tony G.
Tony G.

Perfect transaction and product

Nice quality tag with no sharp edges. Engraving is clear and legible. Easy webpage to order items. Delivery in a timely manner. Show details
Brent L.
Brent L.North West, QLD

Good value

Very durable, cheap by comparison, easy to see and cheap
Suzie
SuziePerth, WA2 posts

Perfect pet tags :)

I ordered two tags for my greyhounds, and am very happy with them. The engraved words on the front and back look exactly as described. Shipped the day after I placed the order. Super pleased, thank you Pet-Tags! Show details ·  1
Riana
Riana

Perfect

Received my Pet Tag today, Leo Fat Boy looks fabulous in his new Bling. Thank you Pet Tags Show details
Victor
VictorSydney, NSW2 posts

Good product, fast shipping

Very happy with the quality of tag ordered, super quick delivery.
Melisa
MelisaSouth Australia

Purrfectly Made

This is a gorgeous well made pet tag
Light weight yet strong n well crafted
Very happy with my purchase Show details
Agnes
Agnes2 posts

Never disappoint

Fast delivery and everything I asked for, every single time.
Len
LenSydney, NSW

Great tags and great service

My tags always arrive in good time and are exactly as they are on the website. Good quality and clear. Would recommend! Show details
Depressed Pigeon
Depressed PigeonPerth, WA3 posts

excellent service and product

perfect products and timely postage always my first choice for tags
Jenny W
Jenny WVictoria

Looks great!

Love the blingy tag, looks great and quick delivery. Thank you. Show details
Kirra and Lyn
Kirra and LynNorth Queensland, QLD

Love Your Work

Our most recently purchased tag arrived within only a couple days after ordering and was in good condition. We use your tags for all of our dogs and love the quality and large array of options. We’ve had no problems with the rings or the tags themselves. The colours on the tags are always vibrant and properly sealed and engravings always come up clear and perfectly readable.
Molly
Molly

Fantastic

Our dogs new tag is clear, good quality and the colours and words are great. The ring isn't the best quality though, it bent very easy trying to thread it onto her collar and she has become stuck to the ground once as the ring hooked the carpet.
Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

I purchased 2 basic tags for my boy. The writing is very clear and customer service was great :) Show details
Kim H
Kim HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very clear writing

Great actual tag, with clear black writing. Good font and very visible. Good quality tag. However, the tag ring got rusty within a couple of days, which was disappointing. Show details
Fiona
Fiona

Good quality

Purchased a Medic Alert tag for a dead dog. Etching on the back hood. It’s been worn for 5 weeks and shows no sign of wear. Show details