Philips Avent 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker SCF875/06

Philips Avent 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker SCF875/06

2.0

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

It’s looks good, but not that great when you start using it

We bought the steamer/ blender for our baby to prepare fresh food .
It has some issues ,
It’s impossible to clean it 100%, food is getting stuck inside of a handle and it is not really safe to use it if it’s stinky.
The top Main container Is enough for 1 serve only , if I want to make more a have to wash it and make again . Will be great if you can get Luke 3 different tops for the different meals . Sometimes I want to make something small , like fruit pure and I want to prepare proper meal, so I have to cook , clean after each use and do it again .

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store.

typeraj

typerajSydney

Blade assembly melted.

On paper this is a great product - it steams, blends, defrosts and reheats using a single jar. In reality, we got to use it only once, before the blade assembly melted during the steaming phase and rendered the entire thing useless. We purchased it from thepharmacy.com.au who decided to ignore Australian Consumer Law and fob us off to Philips, despite the unit only being a week old. We were really excited about using this blender to make fresh and healthy food for our 5 month old. Ultimately the whole experience was soured by bad customer service and an extremely disappointing product.

Date PurchasedJun 2018