Philips Avent Bottle and Nipple Brush SCF145/06

Philips Avent Bottle and Nipple Brush SCF145/06

Charis

CharisWagga Wagga

Durable

I got the brush from the avent newborn baby bottle set. So far I have been using it for almost 18 months before I dispose of it. Its durable and the brush can clean the baby bottles with ease. It even cleaned the teats so I didnt need to buy a teat brush. Will definitely buy again.

Yen

YenSydney

Love this brush!

I love this brush because it is perfect for my Avent baby bottle. It cleans through the inside area of the bottle and has a perfect grip to handle. The other end of the handle can be used to clean the inside of the nipple thoroughly. This even can be used to clean up other drink bottles!

Philips
Philips S.Philips

That's great to hear, Yen! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. :)

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Really like this brush

My wife and I have tried a few brushes for our bottles. I wrote a scathing review on AVENT bottles but this brush also came with a pack we got from someone. Its the best brush we have used and we use it to clean our pigeon bottles.

Our current one is a bit old so I purchased 3 more from the chemist. Turns out the chemist (pharmacists in USA) grinds his own drugs. He said he liked the brush model so much and uses the same model to clean his gear!

Philips