Philips Avent Microwave Steam

SCF271/06, SCF282

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

Great product

Got this sterilizer for my newborns bottles and I have to say I have no regrets. Works perfectly and infact I use it as storage for the bottles and pacifiers

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon.

Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

Super easy to use

The steriliser is super easy to use, 200ml water and 2 minutes for my microwave (this will vary depending on watts). I’m glad I didn’t bother with an electric steriliser. It fits approx. 7 bottles? I started using Avent bottles but bub preferred tommee tippee and I have no issues with fitting them in. Super easy to clean and store as well.

wing ma

wing ma

this is great and perfect product

this is absolutely great and perfect product. it suit for busy mun to buy this one for stream bottle, it clean , Convenient and hygienic, no need to water the milk to suck the milk, I travel abroad is also very convenient to carry, I recommend it to many mothers to buy and use, they all like it.

Said

SaidSydney

I love it

I am a father of two boys my youngest is on bottle milk so i needed a steamer after purchasing this particular steamer my life is much more easy I don’t have to warm up milk odd hours of the night and my wife is not yelling at me for not getting up to warm my babies formula I simply love this multitasking steamer my wife loves it too now life is much more easy thanks.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Absolutely fab product! Best steriliser used for both of my girls!

Easy to use, lightweight. Spacious and such a time saver, so quickly sterilised. Can use one handed if need to, there has been many a time I’ve needed to load one handed and remove from microwave whilst holding my new born. There is excess water in the lid from steam that will transform when it is undone and taken off so just take care when putting the lid back on as there is risidual water which can drip everywhere if you forget.

GMWoods

GMWoodsMernda

Needs a safety review

Great and easy product. The main issue I have is the lack of safety when it comes to burns. There should be a handle on the lid for easy removal. I have burnt my fingers too many times from not removing the lid quick enough. How this was not considered during product development baffles me

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Easy and efficient

I love my microwave steriliser for my little ones bottles. Just pop in 200ml water, all the teats, lids and bottles and 4 minutes in the microwave and your done! So much easier than others I have used. Easy to wash and wipe clean and store and it fits 4 of my bottles at a time.

annoyed

annoyedMeringandan west

Easy to use

Very easy to use and fits other branded bottles in it, would be nice to have a handle on the outside especiallly when ya have a baby in the other arm but thats just me being a little picky. Great purchase and will last a lifetime which is a bonus

Recommended

Mary

MarySydney

Easy to use, fits multiple brands of bottle

One of the best baby purchases I made. Quick and easy to use (4 minutes in microwave), fits both Medela and Avent bottles as well as other items such as pacifiers . Saved me a lot of time , no need to boil bottles. Would buy again , good price

Becky

BeckyAU

GREAT PRODUCT

I have had no problems with the microwave steraliser. Ive used it twice a day for 5 months and works perfectly. Hubby tends to overfill but seems to still work well. Fits 4 large avent bottles and accessories comfortably. Ive used it also for medela pumping equipment, pigeon bottles and now spoons and teething equipment.

It was useful watching utube videos to see how to stack the microwave

Highly recommend the microwave steraliser

Paulap

PaulapSydney

Very easy to use

We got the microwave steriliser as part of an aven kit with bottles etc. We really love the microwave steriliser by Avent. Only takes 4 minutes in the microwave takes all the bottles dummies and breast pump. I put everything in even dummies and bottles from other brands have fitted in. I have used it according to instructions however the bottom has changed colours even though I wash it regularly. i have tried everything to get rid of the staining on the plastic but does not seem to go away. It only seem to be on the bottom otherwise we have been very happy with the steriliser.

Emi

Emi

Convenient and easy to use.

Pretty happy with this sterilizer... We use medela bottles in it and they fit well but tend to fall over easily. Much better at space saving than an electric sterilizer & really simple to use... The only negative is if as a sleep deprived new mum/dad you forget to put water in it and you blow up the microwave :( we learnt that the hard way!

Sakura

SakuraSydney

Good sterilizer product

Easy to use which comes with a thong inside, can fit non avent bottles. Love the lid and it's compact. Good product cos it's handy and convenient way to sterilise rather than boiling in water for 5 mins.
Just find it a little bit difficult to arrange the large bottle but it's okay..

Philips S.Philips Avent

Good to hear you like the sterilizer Sakura. If you need more information about how to use our AVENT products, you can contact our customer service department: 1300 364 474.
Philips Care Team

Melili

MeliliAdelaide

Easy to use

Very easy to use. Fits a lot of different size and brands of bottles and feeding accessories into this steam steriliser. Very expensive compared to other brands which do the same. I bought this on special for $40 at target and would have bought a different brand if not on special.
Fits lots of feeding accessories
Expensive

PrahranM

PrahranMMelbourne

Terrific Product

This is a terrific little steriliser that is no fuss and easy to use. (even my husband can use it without being confused)

I rate this steriliser very highly, can fit a few bottles and in 4 minutes everything is sterile. Super basic and stops you from buying those awful bleach smelling tablets. I can get my bottles sterilised and a bottle to my babies mouth in 5 minutes. Definitely recommend.
East to use, very simple instructions and fast sterilising
Nothing. it's perfect.

PhilipsPhilips Avent

Hi PrahranM,
Thank you for your review. . We are so glad that you are enjoying your Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Steriliser!
The Philips AVENT Team.

sb2012

sb2012Sydney, NSW

Hassle free sterilizing

So easy to use and you are 100% sure your bottles are sterile. No need to boil and look at the clock.
Just fill with water and bottles and leave it in microwave for 4 mins...
Bottles stay sterile if sterilizer is unopened unlike when boiling them. It came with a bottle, a clip to put the teat together without having to touch it and an orthodontic dummy...
Hassle free

Eva G.Philips Avent

Twshirley

TwshirleyQueensland, Australia

Saves me sooo much work

Just had it delivered today, and I already used it twice! The simple steps to sterilize anything any time, just like loading a dishwasher, mean I will be able to stick to proper sterilisation and not skip it because of laziness or worries of boiling dry. I use no other avent products, but this is certainly a good buy!
Makes sterilizing so fast and easy

Eva G.Philips Avent
M.Bow
M.Bow

will this steriliser hold madela brand bottles?

PhilipsPhilips Avent

Little Annie M

Little Annie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Steriliser!

When a friend came to visit & saw how long it was taking me to sterilise all my "stuff" she went out to get us lunch & returned with this: at first I was a little offended, now I LOVE her for it!
This is fast & easy to use. (3min's & I'm done!)
It does all my medela bottles & also the parts to the swing breast pump that I use.
Recommed it to all!

Grena

GrenaSydney, NSW

Very easy to use

Very convenient and easy to use. I use it up to 7 times a day to sterilize my pump and Medela bottles. It take me 2 minutes to sterilize everything. It very easy to clean as well. I had an electric sterilize before and threw it away after a week. It was bulky and I had to clean it and dry after each use. I think the Philips one is a bit expensive and I don't use bottle which was included. Now I have been using it for about two months and it looks like new.
Convinient and easy to use
Expensive, don't need Avent bottle

Trish94

Trish94AU

Perfect and convenient

It takes 8 minutes and your bottles are ready to go Fast and convienant No fussing with tablets and containers and we are all busy mums these days why wouldn't we want something to make our lives just that easy. Not very expensive and when you add up what you would spend in tablets works out cheaper in the long run
Fast and eady