Philips HR2357/06

Philips HR2357/06

MPN: 35903118

Junk!!!

Absolutely hate this machine, it spins for 3 min which is fine and doesn’t dispense the pasta. It’s clunky and was a waste of money. Will be returning the heap of junk to the store tomorrow for a full refund.

Purchased in April 2020 at Costco ACT, Canberra for A$270.00.

TeresaHunter Region, NSW

Perfect buy, but missing measuring cups

Pasta maker is beaut but I am in desperate need of the 2 measuring cups to regulate the amounts needed for the pasta. They were not included with the machine. Can you please help???? ASAP

JinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poorly designed product. Incompetent customer service department.

Purchased in November 2018 at Myer Online Store for A$349.00.

Gracie

Gracie

Lid breaks

Overall it's pretty fun, but for the price you would expect it to be more durable. I thought it was something I had done wrong, but I've used is maybe 15 times in the last ten months and the lid is stuffed, the catch that keeps it closed totally snapped off. Myer won't help me because I don't have a receipt (my Mum paid cash for my birthday last year).

In my pasta FB group so many people have had the same issue, total design flaw and it makes me wonder what else about it is poorly made. Phillips sent me a new lid at no charge.

Purchased in December 2018 at Myer.

Nerrida Lewis

Nerrida LewisSydney Surrounds, NSW

So Excited!

The fact I no longer have to take 3 hours to make pasta is so exciting. 15 minutes, and the machine does it all for me. The recipe book providing different pasta color options and the accessories to change my pasta is an added bonus. I love it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$329.00.

Mayday

MaydayNorth Queensland, QLD

Easier than buying pasta.

Easy, good result, I found measuring worked better than weighing. Followed recipe for beetroot pasta but colour boiled out. Machine will get used because everything about is easy and quick.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$300.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, we appreciate your kind words and thanks for sharing the valuable feedback! :)

NikkyS

NikkySCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect pasta

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for A$299.00.

lgravo

lgravoPerth

Beware of cash rebate promo

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Massive waste of money

We have persisted with this pasta maker, and it should not be this difficult to produce great results. Followed instructions to the letter, not one success. Crumbling, dry misshapen pasta. Wasted $400 on a product that doesn't deliver. Please don't send me youtube links, tried that - another failed batch.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Alison

AlisonGlasshouse Mountains

So happy with this

First time we used this I set it up with my daughter and it said it was going to be 15 mins, so I left it mixing and went to make her a drink, she came running in after only a few minutes saying the pasta is coming out already (it was it takes about 3 mins to start, in 15 mins it's completely finished)). Both my kids (2 & 4 years) love this machine they drag their chairs into the kitchen to see it & eat a lot of the pasta raw. We've made great pasta and noodles with it, they taste like store bought. I like the recipe for curry noodles too. Probably would buy more attachments also.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Bikky Boy

Bikky Boy

Happy until you need parts and advice from the call centre.

Worked well until the blender bar broke. Purchased replacement bar but machine didn’t work with it. Lots of time and effort later with a poorly informed call centre I have given up. End of my Phillips (bad) experience. Should have stuck with the manual hand making machine, which is what I’m going back to.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
tryingtobehelpful

tryingtobehelpfulAU

Great Pasta Maker

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
stella

stella

Good product, easy to use and to clean

Have had this product for a month and love using it. It is easy to put together, easy to use and produces beautiful pasta and noodles in just 15 minutes. I like the fact that my family is not consuming preservatives and other unknown additives that are in store-bought pasta and noodles. If Phillips is seeking to improve this machine, I would suggest the addition of a knead-only function and a resting function so that we could use it for recipes that require a longer kneading/resting time. Also, as addition of boiling water to rice flour is required in making of some asian rice noodles, I would suggest making all parts that come into contact with the ingredients heatproof to at least above boiling point.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
lai

laiSydney

Spinning shaft paint falling off since new, used only once

I bought the machine in Moore park Bing lee 3 months ago, only used once, today I notice the silver color spinning shaft used to mix and push the flour is defective from factory, the Teflon painted surface have a big area of bubbles, my guess is that in factory at one stage the shaft is not cleaned properly and just painted over with Teflon. Very disappointed to receive ebay quality product from Philips. I have photos taken as proof.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Terrible bad customer service

My husband brought the pasta machine for my Xmas present. They had the promotion for the $50 back and I send all the info when they requested before Xmas day. They acknowledge that they receive it but they denied paying the $50 credit to me because the scan missed one figure to complete the refund instead of allowing me to resend it they st me the letter saying that I missed out. I called the office and there were so rude and did not want to transfer me to the correct department. They are not honest with the promotion they just want to find a way not to pay.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

bat

batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving Making Fresh Pasta Anytime.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Philips S.Philips

This machine is just flawless.

Like many other appliances it takes a few goes in order to work out exactly the best way of using it. Once you work out some tricks and tweaks the machine does exactly what you expect it to do. So far I’m very happy with it and can’t fault it. Son of Italian migrants.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
missy2011

missy2011Sunshine Coast, Qld

Easiest appliance to use (and I have a lot of appliances!)

I used my new pasta machine for the first time yesterday & loved it! The machine is so easy and fun to use (reminds me of a play-doh extractor). I made a double batch of lasagne sheets for a large (8 serving) vegetable lasagne and it turned out to be the exact amount required. I'll never go back to store bought pasta again.

Not up to its name

I purchased the premium pasta and noodle maker to make noodles. I found that it does not come with noodle discs. I tried the spagetti extrusion dics but this resulted in very fine pasta more angle hair than spagetti so even as a spagetti maker I was disappointed. I had to purchase for around $30 2 noodle discs and even these look too small for udon noodles.
Looking for recipes for rice flour noodles rather than wheat recipes.
Overall i am disappointed in the advertising and disc sizes for this product.

sanchezm

sanchezmAU

Worst invention ever!

I bought this tonight. It didn't make the pasta in 15 minutes. It took more like 45. The pasta immediately stuck together in clumps. It overworked the flour, so what I ended up with was thick clumps of dense fettuccini. It was barely edible - it was chewy and thick. Yuck. Worst purchase ever.

Steve

Steveasked

Am I able to use egg only as the liquid for making pasta using all purpose or 00 flour? Or should I always add water to the egg?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Steve. Thanks for your question. We've had a look into this for you, and couldn't find any pasta recipes without water. Hope this helps.

Marthes M.

Marthes M.asked

Hi l just like to know if anyone has a recipe for the philips pasta machine just using eggs and flour,l don’t want to add water,l have tried so many ways and with great disappointment have had no luck,kind of regard buying this machine,with the advanced technologie we have today surely this machine should be able to do it,sick of throwing away dough that isn’t working out, l will appreciate anyone’s help.

Philips S.Philips

Hello Marthes, thanks for your question. We do recommend using our tested recipes, which do ask for a bit of liquids in one way or the other for better extrusion and results with this machine. It's a pity to hear this is a bit contrary to your expectation, but we know you'll be able to make delicious pasta this way. You can find a recipe book over here: https://philips.to/3dYlPdy. If you do wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ).

p. w.

p. w.asked

Yesterday when trying to make rigatoni in my avance pasta maker I got and error code 2. It happens almost every time I make pasta. Can you please explain why this is happening.
Second question would be this, my rigatoni disc have two parts. Is there a one part disc available?

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch. For further assistance with your Pasta maker, please feel free to reach out to our product specialists at 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand). They'll be happy to help. :)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives