Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed In-Practice Whitening Treatment DIS57701

Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed In-Practice Whitening Treatment DIS57701

I'm Smiling !

I received 4 x 15 minute whitening sessions at the dentist today. I'm extremely pleased with the result and think the Zoom product is effective and great value for money. I'll receive the home brightening kit as well ! ... That wasn't expected and simply adds to my very satisfying experience. A great technician helps too ! I did not experience any sensitivity having brushed with a 'sensitive' toothpaste for 3 weeks before the treatment. For me ... a stunning finish !

Woohoo!!!

Alex R

Alex Rasked

My question is for the colleagues who perform Zoom whitening treatment. Has anybody heard about the possibility to save on Zoom whitening by buying a special chip from bleach-infiniter.com which is simply inserted into a standard light guide for Zoom machine and makes it unlimited? I've heard that many doctors started using different whitening kits with Zoom whitening and it reduced the cost per procedure. What do you think about this?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Alex, thank you for your question. For all enquiries regarding Zoom we recommend getting in contact with our designated team. You can find their details on the following page: https://bit.ly/2lIWT0w.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryProducts