Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Laine

LaineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect product ever and it's all natural.

Best oral care products i have ever used and will use over and over again.
Its all natural ingredients, taste great and safe to use.
Love how it smells so natural. I will never go back to supermarket brands oral care ever.

Purchased in January 2020 for $138.91.

Lex

LexSouth East Queensland, QLD

definitely recommend!! :)

I have been using carbon co products for half a year now and I already see a major difference in the whiteness of my teeth!! this product is amazing and I definitely recommend this to anyone who is figuring out whether it is worth it or not. I cannot wait to receive more of my packages that I have recently purchased.

Jacqui D.

Jacqui D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Long term user of this product

Great way to keep off those coffee and wine stains. Can be a bit messy but has been worth it for me. A natural, effective product without the damage you get from bleaches

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Use it everyday!

I’ve been using carbon coco for over a year now and I love it, I wouldn’t use anything else now - it’s so great and I can see the difference... will definitely keep using this!

Purchased in February 2020 at Carboncoco.com for $44.73.

Can not live without it!

I found a product that actually works! I use the Charcoal Whitening Powder followed by the Charcoal Toothpaste. After just a week or two of using the Charcoal Powder I received several compliments on my teeth! I will honestly never go back to other products.

Purchased in July 2020 for $29.30.

Very effective when used together!

I purchased the Activated Charcoal Toothpaste fluoride free as well as the Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish. They definitely work the best together however, even when just using the toothpaste it is a pleasant experience but won't have the most effective results. The only downside is that the tooth polish leaves black residue between the teeth but this can be easily washed away with their water flosser!!

Purchased in March 2020 for $31.95.

annaliu612

annaliu612Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just love my carbon coco

This is probably my third top up order of carbon coco. It keeps my teeth really clean without the chemicals like other brands. Even my sensitive teeth feel great. And also I feel like my teeth have become whiter over long term use!

Purchased for $30.00.

Dani

DaniHunter Region, NSW

Have been using it for months !

It really does work, i’ve been using it for months now and also bought my mum a bundle. My teeth were bit yellow stained but now their pearly whites. I love using it when preparing for a special event

Purchased in February 2020 at Coco Republic Online store for $31.95.

Nina M

Nina MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love love love!

I absolutely cannot get enough of these products, in particular the activated charcoal toothpaste. After each use, my teeth feel so clean and fresh. Not to mention the amazing toothpaste flavours, sakura mint is my absolute fav!! Ever since purchasing carbon coco, I haven't bothered using any other toothpaste brands. Definitely worth every cent! :)

Purchased in November 2020 at Carboncoco.com for $67.10.

Rhianna

RhiannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t get enough!

I bought the Carbon Coco teeth whitening polish and honesty I love it! My teeth started looking brighter in less than a month! My mom noticed the difference and jumped on board as well, apart from the whitening, my teeth also feels healthier, would definitely recommend any Carbon Coco product, it’s affordable and does the job. Absolutely amazing I love it!

Purchased in March 2020 for $31.95.

Nina O.

Nina O.Sydney, NSW

Love the toothpaste

A while back, I bought their activated charcoal toothpaste in Sakura Mint and fell in love. I'm not a fan of mint at all but the sakura mint removes the strong mint taste and smell into a more pleasant one. After I use the toothpaste, my teeth are whiter than they were before which is amazing considering I don't use their activated charcoal tooth polish.

Purchased in November 2020 at carboncoco.com for $22.37.

Good for the price

The products are good for the price and do what they say. The water flosser is not electric so the stream of water is not as strong as I would have liked, but that is my fault for choosing a manual flosser.

Purchased in June 2020 for $17.43.

I really love this toothpaste!

I really love this toothpaste! I recommended it to my parents and friends around me. Because I wear braces, so the teeth are easy to turn yellow, with this toothpaste can really see my teeth turn white day by day! I always buy several to stock up, really love it! I can't live without it already!

Purchased in March 2020 at carboncoco.com for $20.77.

Does what it says

The carbon powder is flavorless and seems to whiten your teeth. Can leave some black residue around your gums which disappears after a few hours. I don't use it much but it works for sure!

Purchased in April 2020 at carboncoco.com for $22.37.

Amazing Products!

Carbon Coco really surprises me! I couldn't believe that it is so easy to whiten my teeth without going to a dentist. It really works well and there's no side affect! I have recommended to my family and friends, and will surely repurchase it.

Purchased in February 2020 for $31.95.

Love Carbon Coco Aqua Flosser

As someone who has had braces, this aqua flosser is super useful to get out those food bits stuck between your teeth and braces. This product is so easy and simple to use and super affordable. Should definitely try the aqua flosser!

Purchased in April 2020 at Coco Republic Online store for $13.97.

Yingying

YingyingSydney, NSW

I love it!

I love the toothpaste from Carbon Coco, it is peach Flavour! Now is the second tube I'm using^_^. Love it very much!! Will have the repurchased after finish using . Hehe^_^

Purchased in April 2020 at Carboncoco. Com for $29.30.

Dan7780

Dan7780Sydney, NSW

The water flosser works great!!

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to electric water flosser and discovered their product. It works well as advertised and very easy to clean. It's also an excellent value!

Purchased in April 2020 for $13.97.

Yulu

YuluSydney, NSW

Amazing products!

Carbon COCO products are really great. I love the taste of the toothpaste, and the actually works! I have tried different products on teeth whitening, not all of them works, and some of them even have terrible taste . But Carbon coco actually works really well. I will of course buy their products again.

Purchased in April 2020 at carboncoco.com for $44.33.

Xianyu

XianyuSydney, NSW

Amazing toothpaste already repurchased for my family

I don’t really struggle with teeth stains but it is always good to try whitening products.
So I was recommended by one of my friends as she smokes a lot and that makes her teeth looking terrible. She’s using carbon coco set for 6 months and she noticed gradual change.
After receiving the toothpaste and starting to use it. I’m impressed with the smell and cleaning. Finished 2 tubes and repurchased for my family.

Purchased in April 2020 for $22.37.

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives