Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

Bad customer service

Purchased in December 2019 for $114.00.

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rip off Merchants! Buy elsewhere!

Purchased in December 2019 for $90.00.

Oow

Oow

Never arrived

Never received the product due to post office mis delivering it, however they were happy to refund. Problem is Aus post have to refund the sender and carbon coco wouldn’t contact Aus post for such a long time.
Customer service is a joke to try and deal with, very unwilling to help I sent over 30 emails before they finally did something and when they were finally refunded my from Aus post it took another two months to post me the product again!
To make it worse it was super average and hasn’t helped my teeth at all just makes them sensitive :(

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful and misleading product

Using this product was an awful experience for me. It did nothing to 'whiten' my teeth as claimed, and actually caused problems. Despite using precisely as directed, the black charcoal particles got so stuck under my gums and irritated them so badly I had to go see my dentist for cleaning and he was appalled too. Also the company's customer service was terrible. I contacted them to request a refund based on the above, and this was denied.
This product is NOT as advertised: it is an extremely harsh abrasive cleaner that can damage the surface of your teeth, and is NOT a safe tooth whitener at all. Do not waste your money and jeopardise your dental health on this product.

Purchased for $49.95.

Fantastic Products!

I have been ordering from Carbon Coco for a while now and I love their products. The toothpaste is my favourite as it contains no fluoride. I accidentally put the incorrect address on my last order and the customer service team were very helpful fixing my mistake.

Purchased in September 2019.

Carbon CocoCarbon Coco

Thank you so much for your review, Lucy! We are happy to hear you love the toothpaste :)

David D

David DAU

Pleasantly Surprised

I have been using Carbon Coco's Activated Charcoal for a couple of weeks now and I have noticed my teeth getting whiter.
I drink way too much coffee and I no longer have those stains.
Looking forward to trying the toothpaste next.

Purchased in August 2019 for $31.95.

Carbon CocoCarbon Coco

Thank you for your review, David! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your purchase :)

Kat Van

Kat VanQueensland

Don't buy this product! Doesn't work at all.

Doesn't work! Save your money. Definitely misleading in there video's didn't even make it one shade whiter. I thought it might be a cheaper solution. Feels very abrasive on the teeth too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coco Republic Online store for $30.00.

JHR

JHRSydney, NSW

Grey gums

I bought the "ultimate carbon kit" about $50 worth, and the first time I used it, it turned my gums grey. My teeth were not whiter, but my gums were grey for a week! It looked terrible! Not to mention the mess of black powder everywhere in the bathroom. This product does NOT produce the results it claims. There are so many poor reviews of this product for a very good reason. Check independent sites for real reviews, do not trust their site. Stay away and save your money.

Purchased in January 2019 for $47.96.

Didn't work for me

I bought the whole bundle thinking it would work better (charcoal, toothpaste, mouthwash and the oil pulling) but it didn't. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and my teeth look the same as they did before. Never purchasing this again.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Katherine,

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your purchase!
Please be advised that we do have a "Love it or Leave It" Guarantee on our website if you did not receive the results you were expecting.

Katherine
Katherine

Yes I read about that thank you but it only gives you 40 days from when you purchased it and it's been way past the 40 days. Thank you once again.

Mamma Tizz

Mamma TizzMid North Coast, NSW

Great product

If over used gums can become a little sensitive but can heal back to normal in just a few days. Over all a very good product and I would order it again for sure.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hello!
We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience! :)

Jane.A

Jane.ANorth Queensland, QLD

Incredible!!

Absolutely love Carbon Coco it’s my go to I’ve tried so many different teeth whiteners and this is the only one that seems to work. I’m always stocked up on products so I never run out, keep up the great range of products.

Purchased in July 2018.

Hi Jane!
Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so pleased to hear that :)

Talie

Talie

My teeth have never felt cleaner

I'd tried a few different whitening products. Some actually made my teeth WORSE! But after one use I knew I'd found the perfect product in Carbon Coco. It fixed the staining made by the UV light i'd used before. And my teeth never felt cleaner.

Hi Talie,
That is so great to hear! That you so much for the positive review :)

Love It!!

been using whitening toothpastes for years and my teeth have still had a slight yellow colour to them, used this ones and was instantly so much whiter!!

Carbon CocoCarbon Coco

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Seems to be working

I’ve only been using a few days and am already starting to see a difference. For me delivery was good too. However, on there website reviews loads say - it doesn’t hurt there gums even with sensitive gums - this isn’t true for me as it’s been hurting since the 2nd day - and I probably won’t make the 14 days.

Never got my package

I purchased my package in November 2018, still haven't received it. I've waited and waited. Sent email after email promising I will get my package and love it. They said they can not track or do not track any free shipping orders which I find to be insane. They should track all packages. They were quick to take my money for a product I never received. Now comes the fun part of getting my refund.

Scam

Do not buy this product it is a complete scam. Any positive reviews are more than likely fraudulent. Don’t waste your money buying this product. Stay away! Scam Scam Scam.

Talea

TaleaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely intrigued in my results and how efficient it was!

No not at all. If you follow the products instructions, you can’t go wrong. It states the correct procedure to follow and allowed for human error by showing pictures with the instructions. This creates a seamless and easy procedure. The first time you use it you can feel the difference with your tongue against your teeth. After the first week you can really see the difference as well. I recommend take a photo before and each week so you can see the progression. I used the Oil pulling as well and you could notice the change pretty quickly on how much it actually activates from the charcoal as well. You actually want to smile afterwards.

Carbon CocoCarbon Coco

Thank you for the positive review, Talea! We are so pleased to hear about your experience with our products :)

Em RadSouthwest, VIC

Will do more than whiten your teeth, do yourself a favour and get some!!!

Hello,
Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying our products :)

Love this product

Absolutely love this product. I didn’t see obvious results until about week 3. Now my teeth are whiter and brighter and everyone keeps asking me what i use to get them so bright. I’ve recommended his product to my family and friends. I’ll be buying again! Yes it is a little messy but so worth it If you stick at it :)

Carbon CocoCarbon Coco

Thank you so much for the review! :)

I wish there was a 0 star option

I bought this item hoping for a smooth transaction
I live in the UK and paid for international shipping
When receiving the package i had to pay an extra £12.50 for customs, which i was never told about pre purchasing
I told Carbon Coco about this and they said that they would not refund me for it
Their customer service is the worst ive come across
I haven't even opened the package because i'd rather send it back

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives