Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

3.7

Mie N.

Mie N.Tasmania

This is awesome!

love love love Carbon Coco powder! I mix my powder with Carbon Coco toothpaste! Religiously morning and night. Even a coffee lover like me can have white sparkly smile! Definitely addictive (in a good way)!

Purchased in May 2020 at Carboncoco.com for A$23.00.

Jess

JessHobart, TAS

Great results!

I bought carbon coco teeth whitening for the first time a few months ago and since then I have noticed a change it my teeth Looking whiter and clean. I would highly recommend this product.

Khan U.

Khan U.Sydney, NSW

Best home teeth whitening ever

I do not write review often but I am using carbon coco for last couple of months and it made me to leave a review about how great thier product is. It is absolutely 100% safe to use, no side effects at all and super easy to use. Do not overthink and just order it if you are looking for cheap and easy teeth whitening at home. Stay Safe :)

Purchased in July 2019 at carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Great Product!

I have used carbon coco for some time
Now, and have found it is extremely effective if used consistently ! From the paste to the mouth wash, all products are great and serve their own purpose. I highly recommend trying this product. I in recently purchased the paste and the toothbrush and couldn’t be happier

Purchased in May 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$48.20.

Pretty good stuff

I was a bit skeptical at first but thought I'd give it a try. I find it's not as minty as i expected to be but it doesn't have a bad taste so I'm still happy with it. I've been using it a few times a week for a while now and I can see a change in my teeth, they still aren't pearly pearly whites but for someone drinks coffee every day and has staining foods like curry multiple times a week I'm pretty happy with the colour. I'm also a pretty big fan of the tooth brush with my main complaint being it's not a very eco friendly design, but the bristles are pretty soft so i don't have to really scrub my teeth or get painful gums, I can just take a bit more time to get that clean healthy feeling.

Purchased for A$37.00.

Can't live without it!!

For the last few months I have been using Carbon Coco and it's as good as they say, I love it and can't live without it. My teeth have dramatically whitened since first using it and won't go back to the harsher generic brands I was using before. Great tasting toothpaste, would recommend it for anyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at carcboncoco.com for A$31.95.

This is quite utility

It was amazing on Instagram at first, so I wanted to give it a try. I bought cherry blossom flavor, and the toothpaste came out black. Amazingly, the teeth will turn white after brushing, so I recommend it!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$22.37.

LUYAN ZHOU

LUYAN ZHOUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

this was good

I would recommend this as it has the function of teeth whitening. Also, I like the design of carbon coco, the colour isn't pretty interesting not like a normal one.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$22.37.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is prefect! I love it all the time!

I'v been using carbon coco for 1 year now, and i love it. This product make me teeth clean and white. I am more confident when i smile or talk to someone. Recommend!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$83.97.

xu yang

xu yangSydney, NSW

So amazing

Thanks for letting me meet carbon coco! I like to drink coffee in Australia, which makes my teeth easy to turn yellow! Now with this toothpaste, I am not afraid at all! The first time I ran out of it, I felt it turned white. After 7 days of continuous use, the effect was obvious. I only like to use it now. I really recommend you to try it!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$83.97.

Worked as a charm

Was a bit skeptical at first but decided to give it a try, wish I had found about this before spending so much whitening my teeth at the dentist, the charcoal worked as promised, one week of use and you get your teeth whiter. I always use it to retouch. It went a long way, my first one lasted almost one year and recently just bought another one.

Purchased in May 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Anna P

Anna PSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it!!!!

I've been using Carbon Coco for six months now and I absolutely love it! I have noticed a fantastic improvement in my teeth - they are brighter and whiter - glowing again. It tastes great and smooth and nice to use, fresh silky taste. Very happy with this product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$41.85.

A good choice

I have just used one toothpaste and feel it's a great breath freshener. After brushing teeth at night, you'll wake up the next morning without a bad smelling mouth. Hoping my teeth can become whiter after using one more toothpaste.

Purchased in May 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$22.37.

deez77

deez77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it and don’t feel the same without it.

I have been using Carbon Coco toothpaste for over 2 years and my everyday routine isn’t complete without it. Highly recommended 10/10 from this fan. Will never buy an other brand charcoal tooth paste.

Purchased in December 2019.

Tara

Tara

Love these products

Since using Activated Charcoal Toothpaste fluoride free Duo Pack I’m never going to use another toothpaste again I have found that the taste in most ordinary toothpastes are too strong But the Carbon Coco toothpaste has been great and my teeth are whiter.

Purchased in May 2020 at Carbon Coco for A$31.95.

Amy

AmyCentral Queensland, QLD

Carbon Coco is my best choice

I love the toothpaste form Carbon Coco so much!Spearmint and Sakura Mint smell so good,and the foam is very rich. The most improtant thing is washing my tooth cleanly!You deserve it!

Purchased in May 2020 at caeboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Marissa K.

Marissa K.Sydney, NSW

This product is great!

I’ve been using the Carbon Coco toothpaste for the last few months now and I’ve definitely noticed a difference I do recommend using more than one of their products for a more intense result

Purchased in May 2020 for A$22.37.

Zhen

ZhenSydney, NSW

Love the products

I purchased the Charcoal Alcohol Free Rinse and Toothpaste Duo pack. I have been using them for 3 months and I love them so much. They are so easy to use. I especially love the peach flavor toothpaste. The smell is so fresh and really helps in whitening my teeth.

Purchased in May 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$36.33.

Easy and affordable!

Definitely saw a difference in using these products within a week. Even made my teeth feel great, generally cleaner as well. Wouldn’t and haven’t gone without since my first order!

Kathy

KathyVictoria

Effective products!!!! Love it!!!!

I saw a big difference after using it for 14days. Thank you Carbon Coco the strips and tooth powder are really helps in whitening my teeth:)
Yes, I recommend this product to my friends.

Purchased in August 2019 at Carboncoco.com for A$50.96.

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives