Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening

3.9

Charli S.

Charli S.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE

I use this brand's toothpaste and I love it. I've been using it for just under a year and I've definitely noticed a difference. Highly recommend giving them a go. You'll love it too.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$44.73.

Wendy

WendySouth Australia

TOOTHPASTE IS EXCELLENT

I use the toothpaste. My family has been using it for over 12 month now. I think its brilliant!! My teeth are definitely whiter. It does take a while for a noticeable difference but they are definitely whiter. My children love it and won’t use anything else.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$31.95.

Simone

SimoneMid North Coast, NSW

AMAZING

Such an amazing product worked 100% I still continue to use it and have seen amazing results so easy to use and clean up I recommend to all my friends

Purchased at Coles.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Carbon Coco Teeth Whitening compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Visible results

It took a week to see results using the paste and it must be used continually otherwise the effects will wear off. As it is a natural product, I’ll happily repurchase.

It’s great .. I repurchased this product for several times!

Didn’t find any side effect ,the only thing is need to use toothpaste after using it, so have to brush my teeth for twice but the result is worth it ! No more worry about drinking coffee every day after using it. Love it !

Purchased in April 2020 at Carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Good tasting toothpaste

The toothpaste tastes great and I definitely saw a difference. The charcoal has a weird texture and it is hard to contain the mess in my white bathroom. I find that plugging the sink and filling it up with water does the trick :)

Exceeded my expectations.

I used the Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish and found it whitened my teeth a few shades within a few weeks. My girlfriend stole it so I was forced to purchase it a second time. I will also buy it a third time when it eventually runs out. Great product.

Purchased in April 2019 at carboncoco.com for A$22.00.

Love This Product !

This is Awesome. I went from having yellowish/white teeth to simply white over 2 weeks! You don’t need to use it often though as it can make your teeth sensitive!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Ash

AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Product

I think having the toothpaste along with the power is great for a good routine. The powder I used a couple of times a week and the toothpaste daily. I can tell the difference in the overall colour and pigmentation of my teeth from using it over the last few months.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Miranda L.

Miranda L.Sydney, NSW

Really good natural results

I love this product and had to re-buy it three times. I found it whitened my teeth to a nice natural white color (not as white as really invasive & intense whitening clinics may do) but I preferred this as it wasn't as harsh on my enamel and allows you to continue to use it without side effects. Also not expensive and the product lasts a long time!

Purchased in May 2020 at Carbon Coco for A$22.37.

Jess G

Jess GSydney, NSW

Nice natural results (I use alternate days). One of the cheaper and kinder products out. Overall happy with results!

Occasionally my gums get sore from scrubbing powder over them, but a day or two break solves that. I didn't receive any other side effects, but can be messy at times

Purchased in May 2020 for A$22.00.

cassandra s.

cassandra s.Sydney, NSW

Best Teeth Whitening I have used

After seeing all the ads on instagram and facebook, thought I would give it a try, i purchased the Powder. I used it twice a day and within the week I noticed a difference straight away, I am a heavy smoker and love my caffeine, I dont go anywhere without it

Purchased in May 2020 for A$22.37.

TanyaK

TanyaKCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing product highly recommend.

This product is amazing and the best I have used by far. I have been using Carbon Coco tooth polish, tooth paste and the oil pulling for over a year now with excellent results. Being an ex smoker my teeth were not the best colour, Carbon Coco products has made mu teeth whiter.. No side effects what so ever apart from making my teeth whiter.

Terrible Customer Service and Misleading Marketing

Purchased in August 2020 for A$103.00.

LUKE J.

LUKE J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and effective

A friend had recommended for me to try the activated charcoal tooth polish to help with teeth whitening. I’ve found this product to work well and notice a difference in a relatively short period of time. I especially liked how long the product lasts and that it easily becomes a daily part of teeth cleaning. I did notice that my gums were sensitive to the product for approximately the first week of use.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$31.95.

Quality

The tongue cleaner Worked perfectly and give me so much confidence, the Aqua flosser removes so much more then normal floss and makes my mouth feel so fresh every morning

Purchased for A$17.43.

Chrissy

ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, now that's what I call CLEAN

Nope, no side affects. I found that my teeth were clean, not only visually but when I felt them. It was as if I'd visited my Dentist, without leaving my house.

Purchased in May 2020.

Katto

KattoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effortless and effective

This product whitens and cleans your teeth with little effort. I just replaced my old toothpaste and now my teeth are whiter will use again also lasts ages also dont forget the water flosser!

Purchased in April 2020 at Carbon coco for A$31.99.

Love Carbon Coco

This is a pefect product. I never use a toothpaste such good like this. I love carbon coco. I couldn't live without them! no side effects, please try it and u'll love it

Purchased in April 2020 at carboncoco.com for A$31.95.

Fast working and natural

I love all the carbon coco products they work wonders I couldn’t live without them! The stain removal in the toothpaste is great and it’s even better it’s all natural

Purchased in May 2020 for A$13.97.

Cassandra scerri

Cassandra scerriasked

Can you use normal toothpaste to rinse the carbon coco ?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Possibly try it and share the outcome

Zizi

Ziziasked

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!!
How many times did u use it?? For how long

I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/

I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Sydney-AF
Sydney-AF

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

Em Rad
Em Rad

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Get an answer from our members and Carbon Coco representatives