Platinum Blonde

Platinum Blonde

See the Best Low Carb Beer in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PKplay

PKplay

Very nice beer

It's one beer that has a great taste, even though I'm not a big drinker....it's the best on the market for me. Thank You

Best in class

In general I find low carb beers lacking. I suppose there has to be a flavour trade off.
The old style Pure Blond was my choice but the newer, lower carb Pure Blond is undrinkable for me, I would rather drink soda water.
Recently discovered Platinum Blonde which I found more flavoursome, very good really for this style of beer. Far superior to Pure Blond ......old or new.
Worth a shot.

RockySydney

Best Low Carb Beer

How I gauge a low carb beer is if I wake up the next day with gout, this one is great nice flavour and bordering on a bitter beer that keeps you interested after 6 or 7. Easy on the gut with very little bloating and to top it off its cheap BWS average price $35 just add cheese and olives and you have the whole package. Not as soapy as other blonde beers
Cheap and lowest carb beer on the market
only availble at BWS