Platinum Designs

1.0

Mary-Rose W

Mary-Rose WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They scammed me.

SCAM ALERT-This business scammed me $1,800. I paid for a logo and they requested a fee to register the logo. They created a fake regustration certificate. When I checked there was no application for registration made. I brought it to their attention; demanding a refund and they replied it will be refunded in a week. I never received a refund. I also paid fot their services to create a website for my business. They never completed it and would not answer my calls or return my calls. I have sent them numerous emails and they didn’r respond.

Coffee Deprived Mum

Coffee Deprived Mum

Horrible experience, ripped off

Purchased logo design package, received this then hit you up for more money to own the design. Nothing listed in fine print, no abn found, charge gst however not registered or correctly calculated.
Threatened if didnt pay extra then unable to use design which was already in use.
Currently fighting these people for refund.
Please don't use these people!

Shanell D.

Shanell D.Western District, VIC

Do not use for website

After months of delays, additional fees being charged and conflicting phone calls, they produced a website I was very happy with, then removed all content and demanded more money (for security). I forfeited the $1500 odd paid for the website and had a website created by Havealook websites who I highly recommend and I had no issues with them whatsoever, they offered transparent pricing and clear timelines. Do not use Platinum Designs for business websites.

Digital Services

Find out how Platinum Designs compares to other Digital Services

Stealing Money

This just happened to me. I am currently fighting it. They cannot get away with this!! I told them a year ago I was not using their designs paid up and now a year later they take money of me claiming its for google.

teik Ning Y.

teik Ning Y.Sydney, NSW

This company is a scam. Avoid at all cost

Justin L.

Justin L.Sydney, NSW

be careful

these guys rang me months after i paid for logo trying to get more money out of me. then they tried saying it was google who were going to take money from me. try other company before these guys

Con artists

If you want your money stolen, harassment and threats via phone and nothing to show for your money, choose platinum designs! Scammers. Con artists. scum. oh and conversion fees on your money too! THESE GUYS ARE NOT AUSTRALIAN.

cole

coleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

absolute money scam never got a logo and cost my company $300

Paid the $30 for 6 basic logos, within 2 minutes of paying had a sales rep trying to upsell the package, after 6 logos I chose one of them and platinum said they only provide the file in a certain format that couldn't be used for web pages so had to pay another $250 in which I did, finally after this was done and the final logo chosen they hit me up for a $399 legal registration fee, and now have never heard back. stay away from these frauds

kim s.

kim s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total scam!!

After spending almost 3 months on my logo, they simply could not provide me simple logo. They first charged me $30 said everything is included then later after crappy poor job they asked me for $350. They are piece of crap. Do not buy.

Digital Services

Find out how Platinum Designs compares to other Digital Services

Long D.

Long D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware Scammer

Be careful people

Be careful people, these people are scammer, Do not give them your card number. They will take the money without your permission. I ask for a logo design and for months still not finalise the documents, they did not get the job done but keep sending nonsense invoice. Spend almost $1500 and have nothing done. Beware Scammer

DeVilAus

DeVilAusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Actually good designs, nothing but con artists otherwise.