Diana

DianaHunter Region, NSW

Appalling

I listened, I bought the shares recommended and the very next day received advise that the share price had spiraled down. I have tried to email and cancel proposed subscription to further advise, email bounces back. I mean really, one takes risks but if these people are top advisors as they claim, how is it possible they did not know this would happen the very next day after being advised to buy. Not good enough.
Diana Wilson

Very poor customer service

I've had to request clarification on charges on my credit card twice (from $149 to $1400+, so not small amounts), and both times I have had to wait for AGES to get a response, and doubt that I would have received one if I wasn't persistent. I'm still awaiting a response on the $1k+ charge and they seem to have disappeared into thin air...truly very concerning. If I don't get a response in the next 24hours I will dispute the transaction.

Tom

TomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Some great services and good research and advice

I've been using various services offered under the umbrella of Port Phillip publishing for many years now. Some have been quite profitable. Some unfortunately not so. I would recommend anyone using services such as these to have good trading discipline, including strong risk management practices sorted before acting on any particular signal. I've found the company itself to be very reputable and responsive.

ShahrokhSydney, NSW

Stay away from them

I joined a few subscriptions from Port Phillip and the recommendations were generally not good. They especially had something called flip trading which was a total rip off. Stay away from them.

Klive

KliveQueensland

Avoid like the plague

MaxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pivot Trader - My 'go to' trading review of the AU stock market

Murray Dawes stock analysis is one of a kind combining both technical analysis and fundamental analysis. In my experience, the probability of success of a recommendation is well over 75%.

JoeB

JoeBCentral Queensland, QLD

Pivot Trader

Murray's recommendations to date have been very rewarding and worth the subs! it costs me money when i don't follow the instructions! Gotta get the emotions out of it!
Will have to get more disciplined going forward.

anni

anniSydney, NSW

Comfort in Trading

You only have to look at the profit/loss column of the open trades to conclude that Murray is very careful and considerate in his share recommendations. I feel very comfortable taking his trades and will be happy to recommend Pivot Trader at Port Phillip Publishing.
Cheers Anni Fickel

Mark

MarkNortheast, VIC

PIVOT TRADER

I have been enjoying Murray's service for over a year and always look forward to his views and recommendations. His trading approach is second to none and for me is the best I have seen. His long experience in and knowledge of the markets is invaluable in him giving such insightful views and trading recommendations. Murray makes us money and I hope his service will continue for many years to come.
Thank you Murray for your valuable work.
Mark

Trading in a pandemic

Hi Murray. I'm new to trading but are finding it very interesting that you are still finding trading opportunities in the middle of a pandemic. Keep up the good work.

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Education

I joined Pivot Trader for the knowledge Murray has, is able to teach you and look forward to the Fridays review. Learning to eliminate Emotion and Logic to when to trade . In for the long hall.

NEIL

NEILSydney, NSW

Pivot Trader Great

I just joined Pivot Trader I took my time to choose which share finder to use , with heap of research I decided to put my money with Pivot Trader as Ian said before me he is 100% correct.
It save me typing and spelling with I hate.
Thanks Murray

Steve

Steve

In the Money

Pivot trader - excellent well researched information

I find Pivot Trader very informative and diligent and the majority of trades have been spot on with excellent returns. MurrayD is very well focused and his video presentation style very useful to help get my 'head in the space'and improve awareness of effective trading strategies based on pivot indicators and buy and sell zones. many tks IanP .
I

Pivot Trader, an excellent service.

I am an Alliance member so I get sent a lot of research. Extreme Crypto Trader and Pivot Trader are my 2 favourites that I always find time for week in week out.
I love the analysis and the video format of Pivot Trader . It's nice not to read everything.
I have missed most of the trades due to trepidation and liquidity . I have made a couple of grand for my super, but would be a fair bit wealthier if I had of commitmed fully to the trades.
The learning curve of the service is great. Murray's technical analysis has taught me a lot.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Experienced trader sharing his methodology

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy With Service

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Getting excellent information.

Gary - Melbourne

I have learnt so much since receiving Murray's detailed reports and like the way he explains the buys and sells as I had no previous trading experience. Thanks Murray.

Kim Z.

Kim Z.Pilbara, WA

Enjoy most of the subscriptions

Started off with time trader then signed up to the alliance Membership I loved phils work so much. Phil left time trader which I was following mostly and was dark about Phil leaving. Stuck with the new editor of time trader mainly and dabbled in the crypto subscriptions. The time trader subscription stopped publishing and I understand why. I then went reading the other many subscriptions looking for a primary replacement to share trade. I loved Murray’s subscription and Ryan’s subscription so I now share trade via the both of them. I am extremely happy with my membership and the options port Phillip provide.I am also a big fan of Catherine’s work on housing and land Cycles’s.

Best Trading Service

As a Trader of many years, I really enjoy Murray's analysis and knowledge of global markets. Exercises a lot of good caution and you really feel that he has your best interests at heart. Especially like the Fibonacci charts and candlestick pivots, as well as the take profit recommendations. Solid advise for solid results. Thanks Murray!

billM

billMasked

what happened to small cap alpha?

Daniel

Danielasked

Hi Murray,
Like to know what is our next move on E mini put options for Sep20 @2800 and @2400 which will expire coming Friday 18th. Need to plan ahead what should I do ?
Thanks.
Regards, Daniel

Max

Sell it off before it expires worthless this week.

Hi Daniel,

Murray has said the options aren't worth much anymore. They will expire worthless in a few days. He's not sure you would find a bid in them for much if anything. Since the price is near zero Murray is planning to let them expire on Friday.

James Woodburn
Group Publisher

Sidney H.asked

A new subscriber to the service. Still unsure how to make full use of your recommendation.1) Being a somewhat conservative investor, I can't get around the very low stop loss of 17 cents from a theoretical buy-in price of 50 cents. in your last recommendation of PPS. & to take 1/3 profit @68 cents. Isn't it counterintuitive to the cut the loss & let the winners run mantra?    2) To buy PPS at 50 cents limit was almost impossible after the email notification? Is it possible to receive future recommendation before the market opens?  3) Have you got a recommended model for the amount to be invested in each recommendation in terms of percentages of funds available, e,g 5% in each one-star recommendation, 8 % in a 2-star recommendation etc? Many thanks. Sidney

Hi Sidney,

Many apologies for the late reply. It would be best for you to contact Murray directly via the Customer Service email address which is cs@portphillippublishing.com.au However, see Murray's response below.

Hi Sidney,

In answer to your question regarding the PPS trade, the way I set it up was actually more conservative and not less conservative as you were inferring. The risk/reward on the trade in total is what you have to consider and not just the gains that will be made if we reach the initial target. I usually like the gain on the initial target to be around 1:1 with the size of the stop loss. In this instance I was more conservative because there is a lot of overhead resistance and the stock had already rallied a long way from the lows.

That means we weren't wrong on the trade until prices went down to 17c, but the overhead resistance increased the risk that prices wouldn't get much above 68c before turning back down again. We are increasing our odds of reaching the initial target and beyond that point we either breakeven or make money. The larger stop loss while inconvenient because it restrains the size of the initial position that can be put on ensures that we have the best chance of survival before the initial target is hit.

The overall risk/reward on the trade will be much higher than the relationship between the initial target and the stop loss. If we hold the stock long term and it goes to say $2.00, the risk/reward numbers will look similar to what you were expecting.

This particular trade wasn't my usual set up because I am being quite conservative due to the difficult market we find ourselves in. You will find in future the initial target will be much closer to the size of the initial stop loss.

As far as sending out trades before the open, I will do so when given the chance, but there are also times when I think it is necessary to trade while the market is open. In the case of PPS the price ended up trading below the limit price over the next few days so you would have had the chance to get in at the correct level.

I don't have a model to tell you what to invest in each trade because everyone is in a different situation with different goals and risk preferences. I give you as much information as possible to arrive at the correct position size for you. You get my level of conviction on the trade and the level of risk that I think is inherent in the trade. I also tell you whether I think it is a short term trade or a long term investment. Combining all of that with knowledge of the size of the company we are investing in and how stable they are as a going concern should guide you towards an optimal position size.

You may also consider your current P+L and regular advice on how much traders usually risk of their capital per trade. My rule of thumb is that I risk anywhere between 0.5% to 5% on a trade with the great bulk of positions risking around 1-2%. I hope that helps.

Murray

Sidney H.

Thanks for your detailed reply. It is much appreciated.
sidney