Port Phillip Publishing

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Port Phillip Publishing

Murray Dawes - If Share Picks made you sexy he'd be Brad Pitt

Murray's Pivot Trader is spot on the money. His analysis is well researched and thought out with a practical evaluation. Look you're not ever going to win every time but as the song goes "know when to hold em' ..... know when to fold em ...... and know when to walk away" And Murray will advise when.

My 2nd wife thinks he's the best - I told her if his next trade came in I'd get her implants ..... thank you Murray ..... now we are both so so happy ....... :) :) :)

Very bed

I sent them emails to ask basic questions never got any answer.
Call them and was waiting far too long and then person finally answering was very unsure .
Ryan D. was one who was predicting crash of Aussie real estate not so long ago and market just kept going up and up .
Not recommended .

DianaHunter Region, NSW

Appalling

I listened, I bought the shares recommended and the very next day received advise that the share price had spiraled down. I have tried to email and cancel proposed subscription to further advise, email bounces back. I mean really, one takes risks but if these people are top advisors as they claim, how is it possible they did not know this would happen the very next day after being advised to buy. Not good enough.
Diana Wilson

Diana

Well funny about that I got another email today. Get with the program guys and remove me from All your mailing lists

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Very poor customer service

I've had to request clarification on charges on my credit card twice (from $149 to $1400+, so not small amounts), and both times I have had to wait for AGES to get a response, and doubt that I would have received one if I wasn't persistent. I'm still awaiting a response on the $1k+ charge and they seem to have disappeared into thin air...truly very concerning. If I don't get a response in the next 24hours I will dispute the transaction.

Tom
TomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Some great services and good research and advice

I've been using various services offered under the umbrella of Port Phillip publishing for many years now. Some have been quite profitable. Some unfortunately not so. I would recommend anyone using services such as these to have good trading discipline, including strong risk management practices sorted before acting on any particular signal. I've found the company itself to be very reputable and responsive.

ShahrokhSydney, NSW

Stay away from them

I joined a few subscriptions from Port Phillip and the recommendations were generally not good. They especially had something called flip trading which was a total rip off. Stay away from them.

Klive

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MaxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pivot Trader - My 'go to' trading review of the AU stock market

Murray Dawes stock analysis is one of a kind combining both technical analysis and fundamental analysis. In my experience, the probability of success of a recommendation is well over 75%.

JoeB
JoeBCentral Queensland, QLD

Pivot Trader

Murray's recommendations to date have been very rewarding and worth the subs! it costs me money when i don't follow the instructions! Gotta get the emotions out of it!
Will have to get more disciplined going forward.

anni
anniSydney, NSW

Comfort in Trading

You only have to look at the profit/loss column of the open trades to conclude that Murray is very careful and considerate in his share recommendations. I feel very comfortable taking his trades and will be happy to recommend Pivot Trader at Port Phillip Publishing.
Cheers Anni Fickel

Mark
MarkNortheast, VIC

PIVOT TRADER

I have been enjoying Murray's service for over a year and always look forward to his views and recommendations. His trading approach is second to none and for me is the best I have seen. His long experience in and knowledge of the markets is invaluable in him giving such insightful views and trading recommendations. Murray makes us money and I hope his service will continue for many years to come.
Thank you Murray for your valuable work.
Mark

Trading in a pandemic

Hi Murray. I'm new to trading but are finding it very interesting that you are still finding trading opportunities in the middle of a pandemic. Keep up the good work.

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Education

I joined Pivot Trader for the knowledge Murray has, is able to teach you and look forward to the Fridays review. Learning to eliminate Emotion and Logic to when to trade . In for the long hall.

NEIL
NEILSydney, NSW

Pivot Trader Great

I just joined Pivot Trader I took my time to choose which share finder to use , with heap of research I decided to put my money with Pivot Trader as Ian said before me he is 100% correct.
It save me typing and spelling with I hate.
Thanks Murray

Steve
Steve

In the Money

billM
billMasked

what happened to small cap alpha?

Daniel
Danielasked

Hi Murray,
Like to know what is our next move on E mini put options for Sep20 @2800 and @2400 which will expire coming Friday 18th. Need to plan ahead what should I do ?
Thanks.
Regards, Daniel

Max

Sell it off before it expires worthless this week.

Sidney H.asked

A new subscriber to the service. Still unsure how to make full use of your recommendation.1) Being a somewhat conservative investor, I can't get around the very low stop loss of 17 cents from a theoretical buy-in price of 50 cents. in your last recommendation of PPS. & to take 1/3 profit @68 cents. Isn't it counterintuitive to the cut the loss & let the winners run mantra?    2) To buy PPS at 50 cents limit was almost impossible after the email notification? Is it possible to receive future recommendation before the market opens?  3) Have you got a recommended model for the amount to be invested in each recommendation in terms of percentages of funds available, e,g 5% in each one-star recommendation, 8 % in a 2-star recommendation etc? Many thanks. Sidney

Sidney H.

Thanks for your detailed reply. It is much appreciated.
Cheers,