🏆 2024 Award
4.5

1,345 reviews

87% · 1,171126 · 9%
Brand Manager for Powerpal? Claim your listing.

1,345 reviews
Joel G.
Joel G.Goulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Bluetooth weak

Bluetooth connection no good, doesn’t even connect half down my house Show details
disgruntled
disgruntledAU

all questions answered

The installer was great, was able to answer all the questions I had. Show details
Lloyd D.
Lloyd D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Excellent electrical energy monitor

Being using Powerpal ever since it has been intoduced in Victoria. Great electrical energy monitor to know how much power you are using. Dont forget to select the right meter you are using in the powerpal settings or else you may get the wrong reading. Recently the one I was using stopped working after many years. It was pretty simple. I just called Powerpal and they were excellent in immidiately sending me a new one at no cost. Its all great now and working as expected. Well done to the team at Powerpal. Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Anitha V.
Anitha V.

Great experience

Very prompt and convenient service
The SmS was accurate and informative regarding technician arrival.
He was friendly and patient Show details
Trish Dowie
Trish DowieNortheast, VIC

Powerpal installation

Arun was very polite & friendly when he arrived. He was very professional & knowledgeable about the Powerpal product & it was installed in just a few minutes. As I had had the Powerpal app from living in Melb, Arun very quickly sorted it out for me. He also gave me information leaflets & explained things such as should I change my phone number etc & I had not received this before.
Well done to Arun. Show details
Mike M
Mike M

I have concerns how reliable the installation will be over time

Arrived on time and worked very quickly. I don’t recall seeing him use the alcohol wipe to clean the surface before applying the sensor- so it will be interesting to see how long the sensor stays attached to the smart meter.
I was not impressed how he draped the cable through a gap in the door which has sharp edges- a potential failure point for the cable. When I questioned him on this he said I could reroute the cable if I wanted. Show details
Stephen.D
Stephen.DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Powerpal would recommend

Paul was informative and approachable. Making the set up process easy and quick. Show details
Country man
Country man15 posts

Powerpal is a Power Pal

Our Installer, Arun, was a very pleasant man. Very helpful with information, on time, Text messaged regularly, appeared to enjoy his job, and an all round nice person. The device itself is very helpful, seems accurate, and a great idea to help us save some money on very expensive power. The App is easy to use. Show details
PaulW
PaulWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Most helpful consumer device & app

Brilliant product, reliable technology, easy to install. The app with it is brilliant, with great functionality. In Victoria its “free”, but I would have happily payed the approx $120.- for it after the experience to date. Really helps understand electricity usage & pricing. Show details
Eddie Schnabel
Eddie Schnabel

It's a learning experience of the latest technology and very useful

He was very helpful explaining it all and polite and showing me on the app. Show details
trish
trishGippsland, VIC8 posts

Powerpal scam?

How is it that this metre registered detailed power usage while we had no power for five days????? Show details
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC18 posts

Chrisna
Chrisna Sydney, NSW2 posts

Successful Installation

Professional, Friendly and Helpful, he knows what to do and goes out of his way to help you.
Carl Allan V.
Carl Allan V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Powerpal installation

Fast and easy installation. Rohan was quick to install and teach me basics of powerpal app.
Cuiyi
Cuiyi
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic

A good guy when good knowledge. Recommended to my friend later. Show details