Electricians and Plumbers

ScarySarah

ScarySarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and efficient

Clayton replaced my tap quickly and efficiently. He had to remove the kitchen drawers and empty the cupboard under the sink, and he put everything back in the right place!

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it! I will also make sure this feedback is passed onto Clayton for you.

Vicki Cameron

Vicki CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Have been with precise for a few years now. I have nothing but praise for this company. Never had a problem at all, no call backs to fix
anything.. Had electrical work on wed done, he noticed bad gas leak and called plumber and he was here within 10 minutes to fix.. I . Regards would have no hesitation in referring this company to any one.. The guys are always clean well presented and explain things to me at a level so I can understand what is going on When your on a good thing you stick to it.. Thanks

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Vicki! We really appreciate it and glad you've been happy with our service.

SusanS

SusanSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks again Precise!

Clayton arrived on time, having called prior, to inform me exactly when he was going to arrive.
He assessed my several issues, quoted, purchased the necessary bits and fixed the lot! Very happy, he was efficient, neat and timely so thanks again Precise! I've been using you for over nine years now and never had a bad experience! I hate doing reviews so this will be my one and only, so thanks to Kevin, Brock, Shae and all the other plumbers and electricians that have helped me over the years!

Barry G

Barry GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WATER LEAK REPAIR

Excellent work by Paul, Clayton who attended my residence last week to find & fix a leak in the main water feed to the house. Arrived on time,were neat, thorough, organised. Very happy.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Barry! We really appreciate it!

Beth

BethSouth Australia

Electrical Work

Have recently swapped to Precise Plumbing and Electrical and couldn't be happier with the work completed by Jason. On time, friendly, and makes it all easy to understand! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and the company.

Lynn

LynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

installation of rain tanks

I have dealt with Paul,Justin and Clay over a number of jobs in the past and always happy with the professionalism of the team. I had rain tanks installed and could not not be happier with the result.
excellent job once again guys

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review and sharing your positive experience Lynn! We really appreciate it and will pass your feedback onto Paul, Justin & Clay also.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of mind every time

We have always been impressed with Jason's professionalism and his friendly way of sharing his knowledge and expertise. Will, in the future, have no hesitation in requesting Jason to attend to any electrical issues.

DonaldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good work - very pricey especially for pensioners.

Great company but very high priced. Good service today but as an age pensioner we are now struggling with the bill. We were asked to join a membership and were explained the program in detail now I feel we might have been charged for the time taken to explain the membership. We should have obtained more quotes.

The more I look at this company the more I am sorry I used them

Anthony Kelly

Anthony KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's good to find courteous , informative and efficient tradesmen are still around.

Martin W attended our house on Wednesday 26June to service our Gas Space Heater and Gas Hot Water Service. Martin was pleasant and courteous, he was thorough in his work on both appliances, he was knowledgeable and authoritative in his responses to my questions and left me feeling confident in the operation of both appliances.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review Anthony! We really appreciate it and are pleased to hear you were happy with the service we provided.

Excellent service

The installation of my Rinnai Infinity hot water service went very well. Both Clay the electrician and Clayton the plumber arrived on time and did a very efficient job. Well done.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Helen!

Philip Martin

Philip MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.by Clayton

Work was related to taps in shower and bathroom sink.tradesman was on time,very thorough and tidy in completion of the job.
We were kept informed and given options throughout the process

Jason has done an excellent job, both times he has done work for me. Very professional, totally satisfied. Friendly, explained everything, quoted price for all work, worked efficiently with care, made many suggestions for improvements.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it.

Alyssa A.

Alyssa A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Won’t go looking for anyone else

Stress free, hassle free transaction. 5 star for the work, communication, and professionalism of this team. A+ Overall. Will never go find someone else to do our future electrical issues. Such a helpful team!

Denise and Tony G.

Denise and Tony G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unblocked & Feels Great

Installation of dishwasher

Great service! Martin had arrived to change over a tap, post service he asked if he could be of more assistance - last minute I asked if he could install a new dishwasher. Without hesitation he accepted the job, it took almost half a day as there were complications - but he managed to successfully finish the job and still kept within a very decent price range and to top it off, a very friendly service person to have in my home. Thanks precise! A very impressed, regular customer! Medina!

eddypi

eddypi

Bad water hammer problem after new hot water system installed

The Best

I am very happy with the Plumbing job that has been done for me. Scott went out of his way to help me get the products I wanted. Scott is very much the Professional. Thankyou

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much Valerie, we really appreciate the review

Paton

PatonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrician Jason is very professional with excellent advice for customers.

This is the second 'visit' we had with Jason. We have been very impressed with his professionalism & advice. The necessary work was carried out quickly with little fuss, our new down lights are perfect.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AWESOME SERVICE

Electrician Luke was here this morning right on time.
Its so good to see Professional and such politeness with exceptional service these days.
Precise tradies have never let me down, such nice people.
Luke was very thorough and advised me of a looming plumbing issue as well.
An exceptional tradie. Keep this one for sure.
Nice to meet you Luke.

Excellent service

Faultless attitude and professionalism. Will use these guys again. They did both plumbing and electrical work for me - both excellent.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Caro!