Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Electricians and Plumbers

Excellent service

Faultless attitude and professionalism. Will use these guys again. They did both plumbing and electrical work for me - both excellent.

Thank you very much for the review Caro!

Quick Response

Very efficient, helpful and courteous. I was notified half an hour before the technician arrived, rectified the problem and gave useful advi

Quick Efficient Service

I was notified half an hour before the technician arrived. The service was prompt and the problem quickly fixed. The technician was polite and professional.

Thank you very much for the review Byrnette!

First Class service

Precise Plumbing attended my home due to a faulty hot water service. Martin the technician reviewed the situation and then got the ball rolling for warranty repairs due to the young age of the hot water service in question. Lisa in the office was also very professional with her part in the organising of the service call. Hot water service was then repaired via manufacturer under warranty thanks to Martin and Precise plumbing getting the ball rolling for me.

Thank you so much for the feedback Robin! It was our pleasure.

Excellent friendly service

Only small job but quick professional attendance. Friendly Staff that know what they are doing and straight into the task required.

Thank you for the kind review Janet!

Excellent rapid service

Power went out over night and despite busy peri they were here by 12 and methodically tracked down problem and fixed it, critically before child's birthday party that evening

Thank you for the review!

Replacement of old fleuro circular light fixture

My old circular ceiling fleuro light fitting died the replacement LED light was initially too bright but through discussion with Precise I was able to arrange a new pendant light to be installed
Prompt and courteous, professional and efficient

Thank you very much for the kind review Mari anne!

Prompt action

Understands the urgency of needs to act immediately. Easy to call there is always availavlble to answer your call. Give you what to recommend an options to solve the problem

Hot water system was replaced

We are satisfied with your service and quality. It was quick and the serviceman was on time on the agreed time. Once told of the problem we made a decision as recommended, hot water system was installed same day without a fuzz. We will be using your services in the future. In due time we will contact you on the possible installation of temperature control.

Thank you very much Don!

All done in a day

We had our wiring and lights changed and a fault traced. Super-efficient and great professional team did the work without a hitch.

Thank you very much for the review Brian!

Great Work

Service man - Brock - telephoned when he was half-hour away from my house. He arrived promptly on time and did an excellent job of clearing my blocked drain. Explained the job to me and in this particular case, it turned out to be the stormwater outlet the Council had put in was sitting too high at the kerbside- Brock advised me to ring Council, which I did, and the problem is now solved. Would recommend your services to anyone who asked me. Jean Cowan

Thank you very much Jean! From everyone here at Precise we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Good service on time

Urgent need to clear blocked drain. Serviceman arrived on time and carried out inspection of drains via a camera and advised action required. Also provided an on line plan of our drainage / sewer lines. Very obliging and polite manner. Overall excellent communications from start to finish.

Thank you very much James! From everyone here at Precise we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

All that you could expect.

Communication, both in booking and home service were excellent being clear and decisive. Explanation of work needed and cost involved was delivered clearly. As usual a job well done - we will be back thank you.

Thank you very much Graham! From everyone here at Precise we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Excellent work done in a very competent manner

Arrived, on time, explained what he thought was needed which was exactly what I needed done. The work was done quickly neatly,paper work done in pleasant and easy manner (with a little humour)

Thank you very much Bobm for the review. From everyone at Precise we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Competent and friendly

Blocked drain could have been a bigger problem without the equipment and expertise offered. Offered long term solutions for the future. Technician knew what he was doing and explained the process clearly. Excellent service.

Thank you very much Tony for the review. From everyone at Precise we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Professional & friendly every time

Doesn't matter if you book online or call, you will receive prompt, professional service each & every time. Confirmations will be sent to you, tech will phone when they on the way, neat & tidy which shows respect for your home. My neighbors & I have used them a few times & wouldn't use anyone else now.

Thank you Sam! We really appreciate your kind review. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Excellent Service & attention to detail.

Arrived promptly. Very satisfied with appraisal at new residence. Thank you. Martin very polite & explained everything in detail to me.

Thank you very much for the review Sally. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Excellent electrical service

I am totally satisfied with the service provided by Jason at my home. Jason is always knowledgeable, polite, punctual and professional in his approach.

Thank you Adv for your review.

Fantastic, friendly, fast service.

Fairly priced and exceptional service. Can highly recommend to anyone looking for plumbing or electrical work. Fast and reliable always showed up on time.

Thank you for the review Anth!

Awesome service & excellent work.

On time, polite & expert. Plumber located & fixed a persistent issue with our shower drain which 2 previous plumbers had missed. The problem was caused by a former owner's shoddy work trying to do his own plumbing repairs. It was hidden & not obvious but Alex saw the problem for what it was & immediately fixed it so it won't happen again. Highly regarded & recommended. Not the cheapest BUT when the job is done right & you don't need to call out a plumber again & pay for the same work to be carried out a few months later it becomes very economical.

We are so very pleased to hear this John, thank you for your review and recommendation.