Plumbers, Electricians

• Rates and Fees
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 out of 10 service

Luke from Precise Plumbing and Electrical came to replace a bathroom heater/exhaust fan for me today. The one already in place had stopped being made a long time ago and Luke D. went above and beyond to find one that would fit the existing cut out without leaving gaps at the sides and not having to go to a bigger and more expensive version. Such a pleasant young man and a great tradesman, he also left the area clean after he had finished. I would highly recommend Precise Electrical and Luke D. Thankyou for a job well done Luke.

A job well done

Phoned ahead indicating arrival time, polite, knowledgeable tradesman and his apprentice, who was keen to do ' the hard yards,' climbing into, and onto, the roof. We'll done, Luke D. and Campbell.

Rates and Fees

Downlighting installation

I have always found your staff to be courteous, very patient, and very thorough in all they do. Tyler worked so hard to make sure my new downlights were fitted in just the right spot. He is very hardworking, great work ethic. His advice on the type of lighting in each particular area worked a treat. It looks fantastic. Thank you

Jaz D.
Jaz D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient and professional

Came out to fix our problem fast. Replaced our broken hot water system that day as it was the beginning of a long weekend and they knew it was urgent and got the job done promptly without any problems or inconvenience. Would highly recommend. Thank you Clayton! And Clay for the electrical work done by precise as well.

hpapendieck
hpapendieckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A job well done.

We were very pleased with the replacement of our drain pipe! Riki and Luke worked efficiently and quickly, completing the job by the end of the day. They ensured that the area was safe and cleaned up, shifting pot plants and furniture and replacing tiles for safe entry and exit. Justin planned and organised the job very efficiently. Thank you to a great team!

Waited for the door, so pleased that it is in with a new door knob.

Dan Smith, takes a lot of pride in his work, which the results show. Thank you for my repairs in the kitchen the new door and the painting. He was punctual. Helen

Emma Morgan
Emma MorganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Luke has now visited my home 3 times in the last few weeks and each time I have found him extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. Today he visited with Dailan who was also very polite and friendly. I can't fault the service I've received from Precise ... you've obviously got your recruitment formula right with employing staff who have an excellent customer service focus and work ethic. I'd definitely do repeat business with your organisation and would like to thank Luke and Dailan for an excellent job done.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for this wonderful review Emma! We really appreciate the positive feedback.

A Brilliant Electrician.

When wanting electrical work carried out you really need a qualified and professional electrician. We found exactly this in Clay from Precise Plumbing & Electrical. When speaking with Clay and showing him the various electrical jobs we wanted done you have the sense Clay really knows what he is doing. He consistently showed us what he was doing and basically educated us so there were no hidden agenda's. Should anyone be looking for a plumber or electrician I would highly recommend Russel for plumbing and Clay for all electrical work.

Thankyou once again Andrew C you have a great team.

Kind Regards,

Matt

Installation of plumbing for water ice fridge

Excellent work from Chris van he was very good with his excellent work and a great person I would give him 10 out of 10 for his work fantastic work precise plumbing

Jayjay
Jayjay

Plumbing & Electrical Home Safety Inspection, - VIP service received from Scott P.

I had a Home Safety Inspection with Scott P. He was very thorough, efficient, accurate and professional. He went through everything and explained what was required. He informed me of the issues that needed attention. The water pressure was way too high, so I needed a Boundary Valve next to my water meter. He made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you for your outstanding service It is very much appreciated. I will tell all of my family and friends about the VIP service I received.

Fi B.
Fi B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent prompt helpful service

We had an emergency plumbing issue, precise plumbing & electrical had plumber, Clayton, out to us super fast. Clayton provided fantastic service, he was so helpful and polite, and very professional.

Excellent service

I was very impressed with Brock. He was friendly, professional and did the job quickly and efficiently. I was also very happy with the cost.
I have no hesitation in recommending Precise Plumbing to all my friends

Disey
DiseySouth Australia

PPP, Punctual, Professional, Polite

I have used Precise services three times. The tradies arrive at the given time, give a written quote, then complete the job professionally. Extremely polite and even clean the working area after completing the job. I would not hesitate to recommend Precise to anyone needing services by a tradesperson. Excellent service.

Edmonster71
Edmonster71Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sensational Customer Service and Knowledge!

Brilliant service from booking through to completion! Brock knew exactly what our blocked shower issue was before he even got the tools out! When Justin came to complete the job he was extremely efficient and explained each step of the process and did a fantastic job cleaning up. Both Brock and Justin also spent a great deal of time giving advice and sharing ideas for some future projects. As a customer I felt valued, assured and informed. Great job by this team!

Jean
JeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Clayton rang to let me know he was on his way and would be here in half an hour. He arrived on time, and installed my under sink water filter efficiently and professionally. He was friendly and honest, and also helped me with a couple of other issues,for which I was very grateful. Previous to completing the job he had spent some considerable time discussing my situation. I would definitely recommend Precise Plumbing and Electrical.

Read more reviews - page 2