Plumbers, Electricians

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Installation of plumbing for water ice fridge

Excellent work from Chris van he was very good with his excellent work and a great person I would give him 10 out of 10 for his work fantastic work precise plumbing

Jayjay

Jayjay

Plumbing & Electrical Home Safety Inspection, - VIP service received from Scott P.

I had a Home Safety Inspection with Scott P. He was very thorough, efficient, accurate and professional. He went through everything and explained what was required. He informed me of the issues that needed attention. The water pressure was way too high, so I needed a Boundary Valve next to my water meter. He made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you for your outstanding service It is very much appreciated. I will tell all of my family and friends about the VIP service I received.

Fi B.

Fi B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent prompt helpful service

We had an emergency plumbing issue, precise plumbing & electrical had plumber, Clayton, out to us super fast. Clayton provided fantastic service, he was so helpful and polite, and very professional.

Excellent service

I was very impressed with Brock. He was friendly, professional and did the job quickly and efficiently. I was also very happy with the cost.
I have no hesitation in recommending Precise Plumbing to all my friends

Disey

DiseySouth Australia

PPP, Punctual, Professional, Polite

I have used Precise services three times. The tradies arrive at the given time, give a written quote, then complete the job professionally. Extremely polite and even clean the working area after completing the job. I would not hesitate to recommend Precise to anyone needing services by a tradesperson. Excellent service.

Edmonster71

Edmonster71Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sensational Customer Service and Knowledge!

Brilliant service from booking through to completion! Brock knew exactly what our blocked shower issue was before he even got the tools out! When Justin came to complete the job he was extremely efficient and explained each step of the process and did a fantastic job cleaning up. Both Brock and Justin also spent a great deal of time giving advice and sharing ideas for some future projects. As a customer I felt valued, assured and informed. Great job by this team!

Jean

JeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Clayton rang to let me know he was on his way and would be here in half an hour. He arrived on time, and installed my under sink water filter efficiently and professionally. He was friendly and honest, and also helped me with a couple of other issues,for which I was very grateful. Previous to completing the job he had spent some considerable time discussing my situation. I would definitely recommend Precise Plumbing and Electrical.

Electrical

Today is the second time I have required the services of Precise Plumbing & Electrical. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Very impressed with the advice given regarding a switchboard upgrade and completion of work. House was left clean and tidy, very professional. Thank you Steve, Maverick and Wayne.

Denise

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Denise! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience and will definitely pass this feedback onto the technicians as well.

Great work again

As a 'member', I've used Precise Plumbing and Electrical services over some years now and again today. Excellent office service for the booking, followed by prompt turn up by Clayton the plumber. Good advice that thinks outside the box of the job requested, a quality, time efficient job for reasonable costs. I also appreciate the extra things the guys do too, such as remove old equipment or fixtures, tidy the space, ensure the heritage floors not scuffed or dirtied. Always a pleasant customer experience on all fronts. Thank you all.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the lovely review Wendy, we really appreciate it and will pass this feedback onto Clayton as well.

kazza89

kazza89Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

friendly honest plumber

We had Brock come out to our house to fix our bathroom drain that was running slow and making a gurgling sound. It was fixed promptly at a great price. Highly recommend using precise plumbing you won't be disappointed. We won't hesitate to use them next time.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Trish

Trish

Investigation of a sewage smell

Adam H rang to inform me of his estimated time of arrival. He was prompt and very professional. Processes undertaken and the cost were explained very clearly. I feel confident in a job well done.

ScarySarah

ScarySarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and efficient

Clayton replaced my tap quickly and efficiently. He had to remove the kitchen drawers and empty the cupboard under the sink, and he put everything back in the right place!

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it! I will also make sure this feedback is passed onto Clayton for you.

Vicki Cameron

Vicki CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Have been with precise for a few years now. I have nothing but praise for this company. Never had a problem at all, no call backs to fix
anything.. Had electrical work on wed done, he noticed bad gas leak and called plumber and he was here within 10 minutes to fix.. I . Regards would have no hesitation in referring this company to any one.. The guys are always clean well presented and explain things to me at a level so I can understand what is going on When your on a good thing you stick to it.. Thanks

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Vicki! We really appreciate it and glad you've been happy with our service.

SusanS

SusanSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks again Precise!

Clayton arrived on time, having called prior, to inform me exactly when he was going to arrive.
He assessed my several issues, quoted, purchased the necessary bits and fixed the lot! Very happy, he was efficient, neat and timely so thanks again Precise! I've been using you for over nine years now and never had a bad experience! I hate doing reviews so this will be my one and only, so thanks to Kevin, Brock, Shae and all the other plumbers and electricians that have helped me over the years!

Barry G

Barry GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WATER LEAK REPAIR

Excellent work by Paul, Clayton who attended my residence last week to find & fix a leak in the main water feed to the house. Arrived on time,were neat, thorough, organised. Very happy.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Barry! We really appreciate it!

Beth

BethSouth Australia

Electrical Work

Have recently swapped to Precise Plumbing and Electrical and couldn't be happier with the work completed by Jason. On time, friendly, and makes it all easy to understand! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and the company.

Lynn

LynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

installation of rain tanks

I have dealt with Paul,Justin and Clay over a number of jobs in the past and always happy with the professionalism of the team. I had rain tanks installed and could not not be happier with the result.
excellent job once again guys

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review and sharing your positive experience Lynn! We really appreciate it and will pass your feedback onto Paul, Justin & Clay also.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of mind every time

We have always been impressed with Jason's professionalism and his friendly way of sharing his knowledge and expertise. Will, in the future, have no hesitation in requesting Jason to attend to any electrical issues.

DonaldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good work - very pricey especially for pensioners.

Great company but very high priced. Good service today but as an age pensioner we are now struggling with the bill. We were asked to join a membership and were explained the program in detail now I feel we might have been charged for the time taken to explain the membership. We should have obtained more quotes.

The more I look at this company the more I am sorry I used them

Anthony Kelly

Anthony KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's good to find courteous , informative and efficient tradesmen are still around.

Martin W attended our house on Wednesday 26June to service our Gas Space Heater and Gas Hot Water Service. Martin was pleasant and courteous, he was thorough in his work on both appliances, he was knowledgeable and authoritative in his responses to my questions and left me feeling confident in the operation of both appliances.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review Anthony! We really appreciate it and are pleased to hear you were happy with the service we provided.