Premium Sliding3

Premium Sliding3

See the Best Wardrobes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Premium Showers & Robes

1.0

Wish I had read these reviews earlier

Wish I had read these reviews earlier. So I am clearly not the only one frustrated . Chipped particles, and raw saw dust damaging my clothing. ..but this is how we make them is the response from management. I suggest you take out drawers at showroom and study well. Yes not common practise..but a suggestion. Then you may possibly walk away and agree the best decision you will ever make.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Terrible

These guys couldn't even get their stuff together to get back to me with a quote! Useless! At the end of the week the guy said and that was in November! And not to mention...when doing the measuring drew on my 1000 count sheets with a pen! Stay away from these guys!

Other Wardrobes

belindamelbourne

Bad Quality, lack of communication stay away!!!

Katrina
Katrina
Sandra
Sandra
Christine
Christine

Steer clear unless you're happy to deal with Melbourne's worst company. It looks like they're trying to have a name change to probably disguise such negative comments.

Premium Showers & Robes