Pretty Little Designs

See the Best Home Improvement in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pretty Little Designs

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ashlee
AshleePerth, WA

Santa Sacks

I purchased 4 new Santa Sacks and the ordering process was simple & straight forward. They arrived promptly and in beautiful packaging. The quality is even better than I imagined too.
Super excited for Christmas!

Sandy
SandySouth West, WA

Wow! Amazing product!

What amazing containers! I bought these to use in my new caravan and I’m excited to try them out! Great quality, the delivery was super quick and I just love my labels! I will definitely be recommending these to family and friends. Thanks heaps Deanne!

Simply amazing

I wouldn't choose another company to go to for any labels. The customer service i received was so good. The labels are amazing and have really brought a shine to my pantry!!

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Aw Kerry. I'm so grateful for your beautiful feedback, and for your continued support! So happy you love your pantry. Thanks again, Deanna x

Kym
KymWannanup

Great quality products

Great quality products. Very happy with my latest Pretty Little Designs order. The labels are very easy to attach and come with easy to understand instructions. Great Customer service from the girls. Thank you.

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Oh thank you for such kind words Kym, So glad you're happy with your Pretty Little Designs goodies

MeadiePerth, WA

Great products

Fantastic range of products.
Great friendly service.
Fridge food storage perfect and good price.
Fast delivery and updates to advise when to expect order.
Have purchased previously and keep coming back as range of products updated regularly.
Thank you Deanna and team.

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Aww thank you- we truly appreciate this kind message. We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope then when our new showroom / store is open you will pay us a visit. - Deanna

Meadie

Yes would love to visit your showroom/ store

betsyblue007
betsyblue007Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best labels available

High quality & well packaged labels for my pantry. Amazing variety of fonts to choose from. Customer service is top notch, with quick replies & fast resolution (one label was misprinted). Had correct label in just a few days. Couldn't be happier! Thank you PLD & Wendy.

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Hello, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're always happy to help.
Deanna and team PLD x

Elaria2014
Elaria2014South Australia

High Quality Products!

Products all came well packaged so that there was no damage in transit. They are all of an incredibly high quality and putting the lables on the containers was a breeze! Already impressed with the push top containers and how easy they are to use (and how well sealed they are).
Impressed enough that I made a second order for extra containers, labels and the salt & pepper grinders. 1000% recommend, you will not regret.

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

This is lovely to hear - thanks so much for taking the time to recommend us. We are thrilled to hear that you love your containers and labels as much as we do. The push tops are incredible. Happy organising - Deanna

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best delivery ever!

Hi! I am ecstatic! I purchased some PLD containers on 29 September and it arrived on my front door step this morning! How good is that delivery! You guys and your amazing delivery team are to be commended. To think that I placed an order coming from WA and it arrived in 6 days to my home in Melbourne is phenomenal! Your delivery team could teach AusPost a thing or two about deliveries. I'm still waiting for my coffee pods to be delivered from a local location and it's been four weeks when all it had to do was travel from Keilor to Berwick! Well done! And by the way, I love my new containers and baskets, they're just gorgeous! The quality is just fabulous!

Kazz
KazzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Have bought several times from PLD, they have great products and even better customer service. I had an issue with a broken item, caused by AusPost (even though it was very well packaged), I had a reply from Deeana within minutes of my email apologizing and with details of a replacement. I could not ask for a better purchasing experience.

Safiyah K.
Safiyah K.Sydney, NSW

So happy with my purchase

Thank you so much Deanna and the PLD team. I received my 15 canisters yesterday and they are Amazing. Pity I didn't opt for the free pantry labels. Durable plastic and they are stackable .. Will definitely be ordering more products in the future

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Hi Safiyah, Thank you for leaving us this review. Being a small company. Like you, all our other customers too loved the push tops they are a firm favourite with their high quality seals.

Great Quality Products / Even Better Customer Service

Have been ordering through PLD for years new, from labels, to canisters and dispensers.

Perfect quality, and amazing prices with a wide range of new products that keep me and my friends coming back!

The customer service team are so responsive and lovely!

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Maddy, wow!  Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

Love what I bought

I bought this beautiful spices jar very good quality with nice jars labels very highly recommend for this business very happy with the communications thank you for pretty little designs

Georgia
GeorgiaDirranbandi

Fantastic products and great customer service and care!

The size range is perfect to keep each shelf on the fridge organised. Love the way you can adjust air flow to let small amounts in or none at all

Belinda
BelindaHunter Region, NSW

Great Products

The products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent. They went out of their way to help me.
My family have commented how lovely they look in our newly renovated bathroom.

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Oh, thank you for such kind words Belinda, So glad you're happy with your Pretty Little Designs goodies.

Quality & design... an excellent combination!!

Hi there! Just wanted to say that while we've been in lockdown here in NSW, I've done quite a lot (‍♀️) of online shopping- mostly at PLD...& I am sooooo impressed with the service & quality! Love it... am still finding things to buy for our reno- it will be the most beautifully organised space I've ever had!

Pretty Little DesignsPretty Little Designs

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate you Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your organised spaces.