Private Capital Management

Dedication, trust and honesty - Private Capital Management deliver it all

From the time I was first in contact with Nathan, I felt reassured, and like he was there to help me achieve my goals.

Past experiences with mortgage brokers have left me with a headache after hearing an hours worth of technical jargon. Nathan made the process easy to understand, advised us clearly what was and was not possible, and followed through on every commitment he made.

Nathan clearly enjoys his work, his dedication evident in going above and beyond to help us find the best loan for our unique set of circumstances.

I would highly recommend Private Capital Management as a dedicated, trustworthy and honest organisation.

Above and beyond expectations

Hugely impressed.

After experiencing several other advisors and brokers, I am very pleased to have connected with Nathan.

Puts in the time to understand particular and personal circumstances, considerations and objectives.

Patient, thorough, careful, thoughtful, and persistent.

Goes above and beyond expectations.

Exceptional service!!!

I had a unique situation with the purchase of my first property and Nathan was extremely patient and generous with his time in guiding me through it. No questions were ever too small and were answered straight away. I'm extremely grateful to Nathan and the team at Private Capital!

Thank you Caroline for allowing us to help you purchase your first home. We hope that we made it super easy for you. Nathan.

Nathan the great Legend!!!

Nathan was in charge of refinancing our existing home loans and what a great job he did, Nathan always kept us informed as to what was going on throughout the process. He got us what we needed and we couldn’t be happier, Nathan is now our financial advisor and we cannot wait to start working with him and hopefully makes us heaps of $$$.

Very glad we could save you a decent amount of interest Davide and look forward to helping you with your SMSF.

Excellent service

I have been guided by Nathan on all aspects of my financial planning and he has taken the time to explain everything and is incredibly efficient and response to any requests (big or small). He is personable and calm and objective. Couldnt recommend him more highly

Thank you Adam for deciding to work with the team Adam. We promise to keep looking after you and very happy we can make a positive impact. Nathan.

Great broker

We had a unique circumstance and Nathan was able to help us navigate our way through. This being our first mortgage he held our hand all the way and gave us confidence in our financial decisions.

We love a challenge and loved helping you both. Thank you for deciding to work with us. Best, Nathan.

Excellent personal service

Nathan was really helpful. He went above and beyond giving me advice and talking me through the options available. He negotiated an amazing deal which offered much security and saved a lot of money. He is very straightforward and clear communicator. Would highly recommend him.

Thank you for your continued support Victoria. Warm regards, Nathan.

Exceptional service and attention!

I had very specific circumstances when seeking a home loan and Nathan/team made the process very simple and clear. He understood my requirements which were not exactly straightforward and then made the process to loan approval/settlement as simple as it could be. Nathan and his team definitely provide a level of personal service that you do not get from a large mortgage broking conglomerate!

Hello Ashley - we are very pleased that our personalised service helped you achieve your goals especially in today's difficult lending environment. Warm regards, Nathan.

The best that I have come across

I have used many finance brokers and advisors over the years. I can count the good ones on 3 fingers and Nathan is one of them he is excellent,trustworthy and knows his work. I can certainly recommend Nathan without hesitation.

Hi Cary - this is a very humbling review from one of Sydney’s leading Real Estate Agents. Thank you. Nathan.

Nathan offers straight forward and easy to understand advice.

Nathan has been a revelation for us in providing easy to understand financial advice around the housing market. I have no hesitation of recommending him, especially in today's uncertain housing market. Give Nathan a call today!

We loved working with you Lee and glad you are pleased with our support

Goes the extra mile (or two!)

Being time poor and failing to prioritise my own financial needs, Nathan really went above and beyond to ensure that not only did we make the right property investment decision for us at this stage in our lives, but that we got a better deal on our mortgage, got our wills done and helped navigate us through all the steps with the solicitors, finding a managing agent and even an accountant. All this required Nathan to keep us on track, patiently following-up and making sure it got done as efficiently as possible. I’d still be thinking about it all if it wasn’t for Nathan!

Thank you Ann-Marie. We are happy you loved our "one-stop-shop" approach to how we support our clients and hope we made it easy for you. Cheers, Nathan.

So grateful for Nathan and his expertise

My husband and I have been well taken care of by Nathan. His knowledge of the sector and his expertise have been excellent and helped us feel at ease as we make significant financial decisions. He genuinely wants the best for his clients and will work in your best interest to get the products and services that will set you up well for the short and long term. We would recommend Nathan and his business to anyone looking for financial services and superannuation guidance.

Hi Robyn, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are very pleased that you feel we work in your best interest only (and not those of anyone else) and we are using our experience to help set you up. Warm regards, Nathan.

Finally an advisor that genuinely wants the best for you

In such a competitive housing market we thought we wouldn't have a chance buy a property especially with a baby on the way
As first time expecting parents we were so excited we got our first property together
Our investment property wouldn't have been possible without Private Capital Management educating, supporting and encouraging us to put our finances in the right direction for our future

We are glad to hear that you are happy Parsa and to help you get a new home. Nathan.

Responsive and thorough advisor

Nathan is responsive, thorough and explains in detail the strategies he is recommending. We love working with Nathan not only because we've seen solid investment results, but because he has made it effortless.

Thank you Bec for taking the time to write a review. We feel very privileged that you asked us to help you with some very big decisions. Nathan.

A knowledgable advisor

My husband and I were thankful for Nathan’s professional guidance and support as we purchased our investment property. He took the time to listen to us and provide us with the information we required. Nathan made us feel very at ease and was great to deal with.

We are very glad to hear you are happy Amy and delighted we helped purchase your investment property. Nathan.

Really listened to our needs / desires.

I really enjoy working with Nathan. He took the time to sit down with my husband and I and listen to what we were interested in and how we wanted to invest our funds, for now and the future.

Nathan is always very responsive to our emails / phone calls (much more efficient than my husband and I!).

I feel like we have co-developed a good investment plan for our funds. Thank you so much Nathan!

Hi Maurya - I am happy we found you a super cheap investment option for your funds. I know that you spoke to many financial planners who wanted you to go into expensive investment products and lock you in. I am pleased I understood where you wanted to go and pointed you in the right direction...

Independent and strategic wealth building advice

Nathan's advice has been holistic, ensuring we considered both wealth creation and protection, through having wills and appropriate cover in place, which we'd neglected for years. He has always provided independent advice about the right financial product to suit our circumstances and kept us updated when circumstances changed and another product was better suited. He has shown a genuine interest in understanding our goals and has always been available to explain what is required from us when we are unsure. His advice and the strategy that we have followed has been very successful and we continue to recommend his financial advice services to friends and family.

Dear Karl - we are very happy that you are pleased with the outcome and that you trust us to help build your wealth and feel very humbled you have recommended us to family and friends. Warm regards, Nathan.

Just copy the title of the others reviews could not say more!

Known Nathan for about 5 years when we were advised to see him for some advice, as we didn’t really know which way to go on financial investment.
Found Nathan to be very positive and he really worked hard for us. No crap, not double talk, no pushing in a direction only he wanted.
Nathan helped us buy an investment property but not one that he suggested, or had any dealings with that you hear about in the bad press on other investment advisors.
Nathan did his sums for us, and things have worked out great.
Positive attitude guy who will listen to what you want to do and guide where he thinks fit.happy to recommend to others as I have

Dear Barry - I am pleased that you are happy with the work we have done together and that you are making a big chunk of money on your new investment property. Nathan.

Rare Qualities

It is extremely rare to find someone with the qualities Nathan posses. Often when some is as knowledgeable as Nathan the experience is one of being talked at or in terms that re difficult to follow and understand. No so with Nathan and his team. Nathan took time to really understand who we are, what we care about and of course our goals. He listens with intent to understand and then proposes solutions that actually meet our goals. I never felt sold to and always felt our interests were number one on Nathans agenda.
Where are we now? New house, life and income protection sorted, savings on track. And yes, very happy. Thanks Nathan and Melinda.

Thank you Andy and Tam. If we look back what we have done over 12 months I am super excited. We even got you into a new property which is even better. We look forward to growing with you over the next few years...

Thorough, knowledgeable, tailored to suit your needs

Nathan & Melinda are great partners who listen and tailor options to your needs. They take the complexity and confusion away and make working with them seamless & easy. They are responsive and really take the time to understand you and what you want. Will continue working with Private Capital Managrment for all of my financial needs.

Andrea - we pride ourselves on making things easy and getting the best possible rates and benefits for our clients. We are over the moon that you are happy with the work we have done together...