Home Loans, Financial Planning

Great assistance, don’t look further

Nathan was an amazing partner for our first home purchase. He was knowledgeable and guided us calmly through the process in the very stressful Covid time. He made everything seem straight forward and easy and was accomodating. Our situation was a bit complex and dragged on due to off the plan delayed purchase. No issues whatsoever. I highly recommend Nathan and will use him again in the future for financial planning and mortgage arrangements.

Marissa L.

Marissa L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent, efficient and seamless service

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Excellent services from start to finish

Nathan is an excellent and very knowledgeable broker. As a first home buyer, I didn’t have much knowledge about the entire process, and he guided me through every step of the way, explained all my questions in greater details. And he’s always just one call away from answering my questions. I highly recommend Nathan for his services and professionalism!

Nick

Nick

Excellent service, all went smoothly

Nathan is a knowledgeable, professional and lovely person to work with. The entire process was seamlessly easy and I'll be back next time. From begin to end, Nathan kept me updated and managed through to settlement. Couldn't recommend him more highly.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent from start to finish

I was recommended Nathan from a trusted friend and we were very happy with Nathan's services. Some financial gymnastics were required for my wife and I to secure a loan in the price range we were happy with. He is very thorough and all the way through Nathan was very helpful, providing valuable information, suggesting other alternatives, replying to emails and texts at late hours and going the extra mile. He is very pleasant to deal and have already recommended him to friends. Plus we were able to everything from home over emails, calls and videocalls.

Ben T.

Ben T.Sydney, NSW

First rate support and guidance

Nathan provided us with fantastic support and guidance to help put our finances including our superannuation back on track after my wife and I made a few bad investments. He is a heavyweight in terms of knowledge and expertise both in the financial planning and mortgage brokering space and I’d highly recommend him to others.

Comprehensive, prompt and professional

From the beginning of our interactions with Nathan, he was constantly accessible and consultative during what was a complex transaction for our loan facilities.

Nathan patiently took us through the process step by step, ensuring that we were absolutely clear about every element of the transaction, from something as simple as to why a document needed to be signed, through to providing technical support around how our loan facilities should best be structured.

I strongly endorse Nathan, and commend him on his professional approach to simplifying what can sometimes be an onerous process.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for reaching out George and pleased that we could help you navigate your lending requirements to put you in a better spot. Nathan.

Strongly Recommend Nathan's services

I was introduced to Nathan 12 months ago and I strongly recommend his incredible insight into all things do to with financial planning and advice. He is also a fantastic mortgage broker which is a great asset and knowledge base to have whenever needed. Nathan is an excellent communicator. His professional service and manner is personal and genuine. Nathan has helped me navigate some particularly tricky financial times during the COVID pandemic and I can honestly say I would not have gotten through this time without him. For this I am forever grateful. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very humbled to hear that we helped you get through the COVID pandemic and could make a positive impact in your life and hope that we can continue to do so going forward. Nathan.

Fantastic results from an honest and knowledgeable broker.

Nathan has been amazing assisting us with refinancing our joint home loans to achieve significant savings which allowed us to switch from interest only loans to principal and interest which is a great result. Our loans are a little more complicated than most as we are friends that share 2 investment properties . His communication and attention to detail is exceptional. Nathan is honest and extremely helpful and more than happy to offer advice above and beyond. We are very happy with the deals he has negotiated and would definitely use him again in the future

Loan used forInvestment Property

Rob

RobSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Honesty and integrity - a breath of fresh air

Nathan has been a breath of fresh air for us. Over the past 18 months he has helped return us to a position of confidence in our financial future. My wife and I are both at retirement age yet were struggling with the legacy of a previous financial advisor gone bad. Nathan's honesty, integrity and professionalism have rejuvenated us personally and financially. He cares for us and we highly recommend his services.

Max K.

Max K.Sydney, NSW

The Best Broker I've Ever Dealt With!

Nathan is by far the best broker I've ever come across. He worked around the clock and always kept my wife and I up to date. He often went out of his way and was never too busy to take calls outside work hours. Nathan was able to secure us extremely low home loan rate and his customer service skills were second to none. I would high recommend him to my family and friends.

Cheers,
Max Klimenko

Loan Start DateJune 2000
Loan used forRefinancing
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for your feedback Max. I am really glad we could help you out with your scenario. I am super proud that we were able to put you in a strong position and look forward to helping you build your wealth over the next few years. Cheers, Nathan.

Amazing service and support

The support and advice we received from Nathan and the Private Capital Management team was invaluable. As first-time buyers, Nathan's experience and guidance throughout the whole process was incredible, he took the time to understand our goal, secured us a great rate and we couldn't recommend him more.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

Experienced, Professional and a True Expert in his Field

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks Brendan - we are glad that we could help you over the past few years, and promise to keep doing so whilst you live abroad. Nathan.

Knowledgeable, technically savvy and accessible: Highly recommended!

As an experienced real estate investor, I have used a number of mortgage brokers in the past. Private Capital Management, however, exceeded my expectations.

They took the time to understand my personal goals, and facilitated the attainment of a complex loan structure that met all of my needs. The Private Capital Management team were accessible, responsive and attentive, and made themselves available for a number of urgent phone calls with third-parties, often at very short notice.

The Private Capital Management team took the time to look after me, as was reflected in their customer service from start to finish. As a result, I have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends, colleagues and fellow property investors.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
NathanG

NathanGSydney, NSW

Went above and beyond

We are very happy to have found Nathan - We were first home buyers, not familiar with the Aussie system, and with more complicated financing than normal. Nathan took it all in his stride, and offered advice and guidance through the whole process - I don't think we could have done it without him!

SarahN

SarahNSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Caring, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful service!

Nathan was such a help to myself and my partner in this process. We are first home buys and Nathan was able to successfully help us obtain the Federal Govt. 1st home buyers scheme - this involved him staying up until 12am to submit the form so that we didn't miss a spot. Nathan went above and beyond, he was available to us, understanding and patient about our total lack of knowledge. We would 100% use Nathan again if looking to buy again. Thank you so much.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Liam Shanahan

Liam ShanahanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommended

Very Satisfied with our experience with having Nathan as our home loan broker. He helped guide us through every step of the way and was always just a text or a phone call away if we urgently needed assistance in any matter. Made buying our first home very stress free. Fought hard to get us the best rates possible, while keeping in mind our loan preferences. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in search of a effective and reliable broker service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Liam. We are very happy that the process was smooth and reliable. We are also very pleased that you were one of the 1st Aussies to secure a spot on the First Home Owners Loan Deposit Scheme. Nathan.

Top notch service

We approached Nathan for a refinance. The quality and speed of service was unmatched by anyone that we have dealt with before. His recommendation has been excellent and we are now enjoying a significantly lower rate for our home loan. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a professional advisor who goes above and beyond!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Perfect experience, amazing Service!

We cannot thank Nathan enough.
A friend recommended him to us and we knew from the moment we met him that he would be perfect for us for this process.
He is honest and open, and he helped us select a home loan that was best suited for us. He listened to our wants and needs and gave great advice along the way. He was transparent and held our hands throughout the entire process, as we had no idea what we were doing, and nothing was too much trouble. Easy to contact (even on the weekends!) Nathans work ethic made is a dream to go through this process. We are looking forward to keeping in contact with Nathan and growing our portfolio. We will be recommending him to all of our family and friends. Thank you Nathan!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Maddie and Seamus, thank you for the wonderful, kind and honest words. I feel very humbled that you are happy and we were able to be part of your property buying journey and promise to look after you for years to come. Nathan.

Earlier this year we decided to purchase a home and needed guidance in selecting a home loan. We were fortunate to have found Nathan Ide. He was amazing. He was able to guide us through the detailed application process and was always available to talk things through. His recommendation for a home loan provider has been excellent and we have had a seamless process. Even though we signed the documents in May, Nathan has continued to stay in contact and has checked up on how the loan is going and whether we are happy. We would like to thank Nathan for his kindness, professionalism and willingness to be there. We would recommend Nathan to anyone wishing to secure a home loan and receive financial advice

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Khoa T.

Khoa T.asked

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I have 2 questions to ask you today.
1. I have a bit of savings, I want to try to invest it on stock market. Do you think it is a good idea?

2. I’m also looking forward to purchase a house in near future. What documents do I need to provide?

Let me know if you require further information.
Kind regards,
Khoa

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Khoa, thank you for your message and making contact. Please note this is general information only and not financial or mortgage broking advice.

Stock Market Question:
It is very difficult to understand if its a good idea to invest in the stock market at present, as there are so many different variables such as age, risk profile and goals. Investing in the stock market is risky though over the long-term (say, 5 to 10 years) there may be the possibility that you can grow your wealth. The best thing, therefore, is to research and become educated and if you still need support, contact a financial advisor. To start off on your financial education journey, the ASIC MoneySmart website is an excellent impartial source of information.

Disclaimer: The advice may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice which does not take into consideration any of your personal circumstance. All strategies and information provided within this presentation is general advice only.

Private Capital Management Pty Ltd Authorised Representative Number 1239545 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Advice Evolution Pty Ltd AFSL 342880.

Mortgage Broking Question:
Navigating purchasing a home and getting a loan can be quite complex and a mortgage broker might be able to support you. The documentation requirements are very extensive and depends on your personal circumstances. Like my comments above, the ASIC MoneySmart website is an excellent resource to learn about borrowing money.

Disclaimer: Your full financial needs and requirements need to be considered prior to any offer or acceptance of a loan product.

Private Capital Management Pty Ltd Credit Representative Number 484265 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328.

Get an answer from our members and Private Capital Management representatives