Private Capital Management

Perfect experience, amazing Service!

We cannot thank Nathan enough.
A friend recommended him to us and we knew from the moment we met him that he would be perfect for us for this process.
He is honest and open, and he helped us select a home loan that was best suited for us. He listened to our wants and needs and gave great advice along the way. He was transparent and held our hands throughout the entire process, as we had no idea what we were doing, and nothing was too much trouble. Easy to contact (even on the weekends!) Nathans work ethic made is a dream to go through this process. We are looking forward to keeping in contact with Nathan and growing our portfolio. We will be recommending him to all of our family and friends. Thank you Nathan!

Loan used for:First Home
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Maddie and Seamus, thank you for the wonderful, kind and honest words. I feel very humbled that you are happy and we were able to be part of your property buying journey and promise to look after you for years to come. Nathan.

Earlier this year we decided to purchase a home and needed guidance in selecting a home loan. We were fortunate to have found Nathan Ide. He was amazing. He was able to guide us through the detailed application process and was always available to talk things through. His recommendation for a home loan provider has been excellent and we have had a seamless process. Even though we signed the documents in May, Nathan has continued to stay in contact and has checked up on how the loan is going and whether we are happy. We would like to thank Nathan for his kindness, professionalism and willingness to be there. We would recommend Nathan to anyone wishing to secure a home loan and receive financial advice

Online Tools
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:First Home

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I was very worried about our retirement strategy until I spoke to Nathan. He reviewed our goals and recommended several investment options that would ensure a highly sustainable retirement income for my wife and I well into the future. His prompt professional approach provided us with a very high degree of confidence which in turn led us to adopt Nathan's recommended option. Nathan's advice has provided great confidence to us in these uncertain economic times. I am extremely happy with the advice provided.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for the great feedback Brian. Happy to help!

Amazing service

Nathan did a great job assisting us with refinancing. Our project was little more complicated than most, however he made it very simple on our end. His communication and attention to detail is exceptional. Nathan pushed hard with the banks for the best deal possible and negotiated the removal of some very large fees. We are very happy with the outcome and would definitely use him again in the future.

LDH

LDH

Excellent service to create a financial plan to achieve our goals.

From our first meeting Nathan listened to what we wanted to achieve for our family and worked with us to create a strong financial plan for the future. During the process he provided exceptional communication, which was very reassuring for us as we were interstate customers. From Nathan’s advice it was clear to us that he had sound knowledge across a number of financial areas, reinforcing our confidence in the advice he provided to us for our specific situation. We look forward to continuing to work with Nathan and have recommended him to family and friends.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for the great feedback Lisa and feel very humbled that you would recommend us to your friends. We are happy to have you on-board as clients. Nathan.

Sue Whelan

Sue WhelanPadstow

Highly Recommend Nathan

We have known Nathan for a few years now and have always found him honest, upfront and extremely accommodating. He has put forward sound recommendations to us and is willing to invest his time and expertise to see us succeed financially. Nathan assisted with implementing life and income protection for us which has had an extremely positive outcome for improving our well being. I believe Nathan truly cares for his clients.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Sue, thanks for your feedback and it means a lot that you feel positive with the strategies we provided. We look forward to working with you on your next chapter and promise to help you achieve your goals. Cheers, Nathan.

Erin

ErinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't recommend more

I worked with Nathan on securing a loan to purchase my first house. From beginning to end the service was timely, detailed, informative and just fabulous! He went beyond my expectations, especially as interest rates dropped in the middle of my application process and he worked to get me a better rate than initially offered. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

It was so easy

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Daniel L.

Daniel L.Sydney, NSW

Solid, honest advice.

Nathan has provided solid and honest advice. He has made a huge difference in restructuring various aspects from home mortgage to life insurance and superannuation. Highly recommend to anyone looking for advice.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

That feeling you're being looked after

I've been working with Nathan now for over 12 months, after referral from a friend. Nathan has taken me through a process of establishing my goals and then breaking the activities down into manageable pieces. His guidance has been pitched at a level that is easy to understand and has left me with a feeling that I'm being looked after.
Working together we've completed a couple of "imperatives", that have out me in a better financial position, as we work towards the longer term goals.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Darren - we are very pleased that you are happy with our work and that it was easy to understand. We promise to keep looking after you to help you achieve your goals. Cheers, Nathan.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Great Financial Advice

Nathan has provided advice to myself and my husband in areas including investments, loan products, super funds and managing debt. We started from a position of not having much of an idea how to weigh up all the options and Nathan was able to provide guidance on a way forward, explaining the various options to us in a clear way. I feel very confident that Nathan has our best interests at heart.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thank you Kim - we are very happy that we were able to make such a profound and positive impact on your family. We look forward to working with you to achieve your new goals. Nathan.

Bryce G.

Bryce G.Sydney, NSW

Comprehensive, responsive and approachable advisor

Having been a client of Nathan's for 12 months, I feel much more confident and secure with the direction my finances and investments are taking as a result of working with him. Being a detailed person, Nathan went above and beyond to provide the data behind his recommendations and guided me through the process. He is very responsive and approachable. Nathan has given me greater confidence and traction in my investment strategy and helped plan out the realistic steps to achieve it.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Bryce, we are happy that we have made a positive impact and helped you achieve your goals and feel confident with your decisions.

Melissa C

Melissa CSydney, NSW

Fantastic - highly recommend!

Nathan is the consummate professional. He took the time to understand our current circumstances, the outcomes we wanted to achieve and delivered a solution that perfectly met our needs. Nathan was incredibly thorough during the entire process, timely with his communication and patient when addressing our questions. His experience and knowledge of the industry and the current climate is first class! Importantly, Nathan genuinely wanted to look after us and this was reflected in his services from start to finish. I have recommended him to so many of our friends and colleagues!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for taking the time to respond Mel... We are very glad to hear that you valued our communication, patience and knowledge. We loved getting you into your new home!

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Detailed advice to our circumstances

Nathan was extremely very helpful in providing advice to my partner and I, providing a balanced approach to managing our finances locally as we prepared to move overseas. Though we have limited knowledge and experience with investment matters, Nathan took the time to explain the available options, benefits and risks, making us more confident with our position overall. I would definitely recommend Nathan and Private Capital Management.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks Jonathan - we look forward to helping you grow your wealth with your fiancee and glad we could give you advice to help you out...

Esti Gruzeta

Esti GruzetaSydney, NSW

Excellent finance services

Nathan is extremely knowledgeable, providing excellent service and always meeting and exceeding clients expectations. Professional, efficient, approachable and with integrity. He is very experiences and I would highly recommend him and trust him.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thank you Esti for sharing your kind words and appreciate you think I have integrity. I have enjoyed working with you the past few years. Nathan.

Lidia Murray

Lidia MurraySydney, NSW

Outstanding

Nathan was very professional and thorough. Communication was outstanding.His advice was spot on and I would highly recommended him as an expert in his capacity as a financial advisor and mortgage broker.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Lidia - I am glad we were able to help you and your family and looking for to supporting you going forward.

Tom Candalepas

Tom CandalepasSydney, NSW

Assistance in home loan refinancing

Mr Ide was professional in his assistance with the refinance of my home loans. He made the process simple and easy.
The rates I received were the cheapest i could see in the market at the time.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Glad we smashed down your interest rate Tom...

Mark_C_GBR

Mark_C_GBRSydney, NSW

Excellent advice, customer service and going the extra mile

The team at Private Capital Management delivered a comprehensive and restructured financing package for us and we couldn't be happier. We will be doing repeat business with Private Capitial Management for many years

Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for your ongoing support Mark and pleased we could help place you in a better position. Cheers, Nathan.

Anita

AnitaSydney, NSW

A caring and astute Financial Planner, can't recommend highly enough

Nathan's clear and thorough advice helped me to set up a more cost efficient investment portfolio that aligned better to my risk appetite and ethical considerations. He also smoothed the process of re-establishing my insurances after I relocated home to Australia after working in the UK. Nathan's attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions to ascertain what my needs were are second to none. There are no hard sells and I know that the advice is truly tailored to me and he has my best interests at heart. Thank you Nathan for making it a very painless process. I am very confident in implementing the plan you have put in place and feel much better that my financial matters are now in order.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing Service from Private Capital Management Financial Planning

Nathan is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of finance and was able to give me advice on my personal situation that was invaluable. He did all the research to put together a thorough financial plan and ensured I understood all information through meeting with me. He prepares all documents making life so much easier! He always takes the time to answer any questions giving me his full attention and care. I feel extremely confident going forward with his advice!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Excited to hear you are happy with the work we have done for you Michelle. I am super proud of the foundations we have set and look forward to working with you over the long term. Thank you for your support. Nathan.