Rod Murphy

Rod Murphy Sydney, NSW

Unrivalled services

Nathan made what was a tedious and difficult transaction come to fruition.
Kept me informed the entire way, actioned items before they were due and was honest and reliable.
I would definitely recommend Nathan and will use his services again in teh future.

Brian

BrianCanberra 2600, ACT

Very good service

Nathan and Paul provided excellent support and advice on a refinance that I would not otherwise have been able to navigate. They persisted through a long and complicated refinance process.

Right Road to Retirement

Private Capital Management has listened to what I would like to do in retirement and has set me up to achieve that. Nathan is open honest and takes the time to make sure you understand what he is doing and the impacts. So refreshing when it comes to people and finance

Timothy McGrath

Timothy McGrathSydney, NSW

Excellent service and diligence

Nathan did an amazing job refinancing our dream home.His tenacity and due diligence in this matter was great!Can recommend Private Capital Management for their professional and patient service!The outcome we required was delivered with real empathy and knowledge!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Great to work with

I found Nathan Ides to be professional and diligent, pursuing the best outcome for his client, and maintaining good communication with me as a conveyancer. A bit like a terrier, he had the task in his teeth and didn't let it go!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Ruth, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that we could help your client navigate this very difficult and challenging transaction. Thank you for your support in return. Warm regards, Nathan.

Wonderful support and advice at every step of the way.

Private Capital Management Home Loans gave me excellent advice on different home loan options and took great care in explaining different features and conditions in a range of loan options. With Nathan’s expert support and advice I am confident that I secured the best home loan at a competitive rate to suit my unique circumstances. Thank you Nathan for your five star service. I would definitely recommend your services.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Nat - thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am really happy we made the process easy for you and you are happy with what we offered. We really enjoyed working with you. Private Capital Management.

Great assistance, don’t look further

Nathan was an amazing partner for our first home purchase. He was knowledgeable and guided us calmly through the process in the very stressful Covid time. He made everything seem straight forward and easy and was accomodating. Our situation was a bit complex and dragged on due to off the plan delayed purchase. No issues whatsoever. I highly recommend Nathan and will use him again in the future for financial planning and mortgage arrangements.

Marissa L.

Marissa L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent, efficient and seamless service

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Excellent services from start to finish

Nathan is an excellent and very knowledgeable broker. As a first home buyer, I didn’t have much knowledge about the entire process, and he guided me through every step of the way, explained all my questions in greater details. And he’s always just one call away from answering my questions. I highly recommend Nathan for his services and professionalism!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Very glad to hear you are happy Amy. I hope I made your purchase easy. Thank you for becoming a client and we promise to keep looking after you. Nathan.

Nick

Nick

Excellent service, all went smoothly

Nathan is a knowledgeable, professional and lovely person to work with. The entire process was seamlessly easy and I'll be back next time. From begin to end, Nathan kept me updated and managed through to settlement. Couldn't recommend him more highly.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for the review Nick. We are glad that we were able to secure you a competitive rate and set you up financially. We look forward to partnering with you long term to help you achieve your goals. Cheers, Nathan and PCM.

Excellent from start to finish

I was recommended Nathan from a trusted friend and we were very happy with Nathan's services. Some financial gymnastics were required for my wife and I to secure a loan in the price range we were happy with. He is very thorough and all the way through Nathan was very helpful, providing valuable information, suggesting other alternatives, replying to emails and texts at late hours and going the extra mile. He is very pleasant to deal and have already recommended him to friends. Plus we were able to everything from home over emails, calls and videocalls.

Ben T.

Ben T.Sydney, NSW

First rate support and guidance

Nathan provided us with fantastic support and guidance to help put our finances including our superannuation back on track after my wife and I made a few bad investments. He is a heavyweight in terms of knowledge and expertise both in the financial planning and mortgage brokering space and I’d highly recommend him to others.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for your ongoing support Ben. I am very proud that we were able to you compensation for the poor financial advice you have received in the past. Regards, Nathan and Private Capital.

Comprehensive, prompt and professional

From the beginning of our interactions with Nathan, he was constantly accessible and consultative during what was a complex transaction for our loan facilities.

Nathan patiently took us through the process step by step, ensuring that we were absolutely clear about every element of the transaction, from something as simple as to why a document needed to be signed, through to providing technical support around how our loan facilities should best be structured.

I strongly endorse Nathan, and commend him on his professional approach to simplifying what can sometimes be an onerous process.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for reaching out George and pleased that we could help you navigate your lending requirements to put you in a better spot. Nathan.

Strongly Recommend Nathan's services

I was introduced to Nathan 12 months ago and I strongly recommend his incredible insight into all things do to with financial planning and advice. He is also a fantastic mortgage broker which is a great asset and knowledge base to have whenever needed. Nathan is an excellent communicator. His professional service and manner is personal and genuine. Nathan has helped me navigate some particularly tricky financial times during the COVID pandemic and I can honestly say I would not have gotten through this time without him. For this I am forever grateful. I couldn't recommend him enough.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very humbled to hear that we helped you get through the COVID pandemic and could make a positive impact in your life and hope that we can continue to do so going forward. Nathan.

Fantastic results from an honest and knowledgeable broker.

Nathan has been amazing assisting us with refinancing our joint home loans to achieve significant savings which allowed us to switch from interest only loans to principal and interest which is a great result. Our loans are a little more complicated than most as we are friends that share 2 investment properties . His communication and attention to detail is exceptional. Nathan is honest and extremely helpful and more than happy to offer advice above and beyond. We are very happy with the deals he has negotiated and would definitely use him again in the future

Rob

RobSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Honesty and integrity - a breath of fresh air

Nathan has been a breath of fresh air for us. Over the past 18 months he has helped return us to a position of confidence in our financial future. My wife and I are both at retirement age yet were struggling with the legacy of a previous financial advisor gone bad. Nathan's honesty, integrity and professionalism have rejuvenated us personally and financially. He cares for us and we highly recommend his services.

Max K.

Max K.Sydney, NSW

The Best Broker I've Ever Dealt With!

Nathan is by far the best broker I've ever come across. He worked around the clock and always kept my wife and I up to date. He often went out of his way and was never too busy to take calls outside work hours. Nathan was able to secure us extremely low home loan rate and his customer service skills were second to none. I would high recommend him to my family and friends.

Cheers,
Max Klimenko

Loan Start DateJune 2000
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for your feedback Max. I am really glad we could help you out with your scenario. I am super proud that we were able to put you in a strong position and look forward to helping you build your wealth over the next few years. Cheers, Nathan.

Amazing service and support

The support and advice we received from Nathan and the Private Capital Management team was invaluable. As first-time buyers, Nathan's experience and guidance throughout the whole process was incredible, he took the time to understand our goal, secured us a great rate and we couldn't recommend him more.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

Experienced, Professional and a True Expert in his Field

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks Brendan - we are glad that we could help you over the past few years, and promise to keep doing so whilst you live abroad. Nathan.

Knowledgeable, technically savvy and accessible: Highly recommended!

As an experienced real estate investor, I have used a number of mortgage brokers in the past. Private Capital Management, however, exceeded my expectations.

They took the time to understand my personal goals, and facilitated the attainment of a complex loan structure that met all of my needs. The Private Capital Management team were accessible, responsive and attentive, and made themselves available for a number of urgent phone calls with third-parties, often at very short notice.

The Private Capital Management team took the time to look after me, as was reflected in their customer service from start to finish. As a result, I have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends, colleagues and fellow property investors.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Khoa T.

Khoa T.asked

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I have 2 questions to ask you today.
1. I have a bit of savings, I want to try to invest it on stock market. Do you think it is a good idea?

2. I’m also looking forward to purchase a house in near future. What documents do I need to provide?

Let me know if you require further information.
Kind regards,
Khoa

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Khoa, thank you for your message and making contact. Please note this is general information only and not financial or mortgage broking advice.

Stock Market Question:
It is very difficult to understand if its a good idea to invest in the stock market at present, as there are so many different variables such as age, risk profile and goals. Investing in the stock market is risky though over the long-term (say, 5 to 10 years) there may be the possibility that you can grow your wealth. The best thing, therefore, is to research and become educated and if you still need support, contact a financial advisor. To start off on your financial education journey, the ASIC MoneySmart website is an excellent impartial source of information.

Disclaimer: The advice may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice which does not take into consideration any of your personal circumstance. All strategies and information provided within this presentation is general advice only.

Private Capital Management Pty Ltd Authorised Representative Number 1239545 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Advice Evolution Pty Ltd AFSL 342880.

Mortgage Broking Question:
Navigating purchasing a home and getting a loan can be quite complex and a mortgage broker might be able to support you. The documentation requirements are very extensive and depends on your personal circumstances. Like my comments above, the ASIC MoneySmart website is an excellent resource to learn about borrowing money.

Disclaimer: Your full financial needs and requirements need to be considered prior to any offer or acceptance of a loan product.

Private Capital Management Pty Ltd Credit Representative Number 484265 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328.

Get an answer from our members and Private Capital Management representatives