Listing monitored by Private Capital Management

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience

Had a great experience with Nathan from PCM. He was very knowledgeable and supportive. I will use if again if/when needed and will look at the other services he provides. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Ellyse K.
Ellyse K.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service - Highly Recommend.

Andrew McIntyre
Andrew McIntyre

Outstanding and professional service

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Nathan and the Private Capital team.
They really understood my needs, shared insights and help me decide on a loan that was right for me.
I’ve had a couple of experiences with brokers and this was by far the best experience yet, I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Find out how Private Capital Management compares to other Finance

Nathan and the team were fantastic!

Nathan and the team are fantastic! They helped us at every step of the process, making the complicated application process seem easy. We were so grateful for Nathan's professionalism and knowledge within the industry, getting us the absolute best deal that suited our requirements.
We can't thank them enough!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Nathan and the team at PCM were exceptional and I would highly recommend them to anyone! As first home buyers they took our dream and made it a reality with the upmost professionalism and due diligence. With a personal touch you just don’t find anywhere else, a heartfelt thank you goes out to the team working with us to get the job done seamlessly in the time constraints we faced.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Lachy - super glad we could get you into your first house and save your many thousands of dollars on Loan Mortgage Insurance.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service and attention

I am very grateful to Nathan for his support. He helped me with my first home loan in Australia. Due to the changes in my financial situation during covid and family circumstances I have to adopt and change plans. All this time Nathan provided an excellent support and was very patient along the way. It might of being much more stressful without his attention and advice.

Exceptional customer experience!

We secured our very first home loan though Private Capital Management, and secured a house! Nathan our broker was honest, frank and took the time to get to know us. We couldn’t be happier the service, it was honestly amazing. Look no further, Private Capital Management is a MUST !!!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Elly - after all the time we worked together we finally got you into your new home. Thank you for becoming a client and we promise to keep looking after you and Ian.

Primo
PrimoSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Experience! Would recommend highly.

We dealt with Nathan from beginning to end. Being first home buyers he held our hand, educated us and got use the best deal on the market.

I would recommended Nathan to anyone looking to get finance. When we had questions at odd hours Nathan was there to inform us, and also support our choices based on out needs

Nathan also saved us a lot of money by getting accessing Grants provided by the government. As soon as commonwealth released enrolments we were signed up in less than 3 minutes.

The service is amazing and I would use Nathan again without hesitation.

He’s a good bloke too.

Rod Murphy
Rod Murphy Sydney, NSW

Unrivalled services

Nathan made what was a tedious and difficult transaction come to fruition.
Kept me informed the entire way, actioned items before they were due and was honest and reliable.
I would definitely recommend Nathan and will use his services again in teh future.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Wonderful to hear you are happy with the services we gave you Rob and that we could deliver on what you wanted...

Brian
BrianCanberra 2600, ACT

Very good service

Nathan and Paul provided excellent support and advice on a refinance that I would not otherwise have been able to navigate. They persisted through a long and complicated refinance process.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Brian - thank you for becoming a client of PCM and glad you are happy. A loan of your size and complexity made it a long and challenging process though glad we could deliver the outcome that you wanted.

Right Road to Retirement

Private Capital Management has listened to what I would like to do in retirement and has set me up to achieve that. Nathan is open honest and takes the time to make sure you understand what he is doing and the impacts. So refreshing when it comes to people and finance

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Maddison, we are very glad you are happy with the level of support we have given you with your financial planning. I was thinking a few days ago about what we have achieved over the years and very happy we could put you in such a good spot.

Timothy McGrath
Timothy McGrathSydney, NSW

Excellent service and diligence

Nathan did an amazing job refinancing our dream home.His tenacity and due diligence in this matter was great!Can recommend Private Capital Management for their professional and patient service!The outcome we required was delivered with real empathy and knowledge!

Great to work with

I found Nathan Ides to be professional and diligent, pursuing the best outcome for his client, and maintaining good communication with me as a conveyancer. A bit like a terrier, he had the task in his teeth and didn't let it go!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Ruth, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that we could help your client navigate this very difficult and challenging transaction. Thank you for your support in return. Warm regards, Nathan.

Wonderful support and advice at every step of the way.

Private Capital Management Home Loans gave me excellent advice on different home loan options and took great care in explaining different features and conditions in a range of loan options. With Nathan’s expert support and advice I am confident that I secured the best home loan at a competitive rate to suit my unique circumstances. Thank you Nathan for your five star service. I would definitely recommend your services.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Nat - thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am really happy we made the process easy for you and you are happy with what we offered. We really enjoyed working with you. Private Capital Management.

Great assistance, don’t look further

Nathan was an amazing partner for our first home purchase. He was knowledgeable and guided us calmly through the process in the very stressful Covid time. He made everything seem straight forward and easy and was accomodating. Our situation was a bit complex and dragged on due to off the plan delayed purchase. No issues whatsoever. I highly recommend Nathan and will use him again in the future for financial planning and mortgage arrangements.

Khoa T.
Khoa T.asked

Dear Mr/Mrs,
I have 2 questions to ask you today.
1. I have a bit of savings, I want to try to invest it on stock market. Do you think it is a good idea?

2. I’m also looking forward to purchase a house in near future. What documents do I need to provide?

Let me know if you require further information.
Kind regards,
Khoa

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Hi Khoa, thank you for your message and making contact. Please note this is general information only and not financial or mortgage broking advice.

Stock Market Question:
It is very difficult to understand if its a good idea to invest in the stock market at present, as there are so many different variables such as age, risk profile and goals. Investing in the stock market is risky though over the long-term (say, 5 to 10 years) there may be the possibility that you can grow your wealth. The best thing, therefore, is to research and become educated and if you still need support, contact a financial advisor. To start off on your financial education journey, the ASIC MoneySmart website is an excellent impartial source of information.

Disclaimer: The advice may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice which does not take into consideration any of your personal circumstance. All strategies and information provided within this presentation is general advice only.

Private Capital Management Pty Ltd Authorised Representative Number 1239545 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Advice Evolution Pty Ltd AFSL 342880.

Mortgage Broking Question:
Navigating purchasing a home and getting a loan can be quite complex and a mortgage broker might be able to support you. The documentation requirements are very extensive and depends on your personal circumstances. Like my comments above, the ASIC MoneySmart website is an excellent resource to learn about borrowing money.

Disclaimer: Your full financial needs and requirements need to be considered prior to any offer or acceptance of a loan product.

Private Capital Management Pty Ltd Credit Representative Number 484265 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328.

Get an answer from our members and Private Capital Management representatives