Propert Slimline Glass Digital

Propert Slimline Glass Digital

1332, 1341, 1333, 1334

3.8

Very fussy about the batteries

Does work ok but it’s very fussy about the batteries. Now I can’t get it to use perfectly good new Panasonic batteries. Shows low battery all the time. Even when it does accept batteries it’s very bad about indicating when the batteries need to be replaced and just shows a very bad weight value. Completely unviable scales.

James RSydney, NSW

Fantastic product, can't fault it, love the small size in a small kitchen - but auto-off is far too

Was given these scales as a much needed gift having gotten in to bread making & baking a lot more. They are fantastic, easy to clean, easy to deal with when your hands are covered in dough! Only downside is the auto-off is quite quick so if you buy them be smarter than me and keep the manual which i've no doubt includes a simple instruction on how to disable this! Now to post a question here and see if anyone else knows.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Find out how Propert Slimline Glass Digital compares to other Kitchen Scales

MrsW

MrsWSA, 5113

5kg slimline glass digital kitchen scales

These scales have made baking so much more easier with measuring for me and makes baking much more fun!
The scales are very easy to use, and very easy to understand. As now I don't need to go through the cupboard draw looking for all the measuring cups that I need to use.
Easy to read screen, Easy to change unit measurements, Looks nice.

Duski Don

Duski Donasked

Slimline Glass Digital 1332

Why does my scale not work & display "out2"? Batteries show 2.93 volts so I changed for new ones but still the same

Ian's B.

Ian's B.asked

Slimline Glass Digital 1332

When I turn scale on I get the symbol"L0" then it turns off. The battery indicator does not show as low.
Where to from here.

Ian

pebble

That generally means the batteries are low.
I would replace the battery, unless you’ve already replaced it recently.

Bernadette D.asked

Slimline Glass Digital

My Propert kitchen scale (Model 1355) has changed from metric to imperial and I don't know how to get it back to metric.

James R

On mine you simply keep pressing the unit button and it cycles between metric and imperial.

pebble

There should be a button that says "Unit", just press that and it will cycle through different measurement types until you get to what you want like "g" for grams.
Hope that helps.

Bernadette D.

Thank you James R and pebble. I managed to find my instruction leaflet and it says to do just as you have said. However, it's stuck on the 'lb' measurement for some reason. There's no symbol saying that the battery is low, but I'll try a new battery, & if that doesn't work, luckily I have another (non-digital) set of scales in the kitchen. Thanks.

Compare all 4 Propert Slimline Glass Digital