RaboDirect Term Deposit

RaboDirect Term Deposit

See the Best Term Deposits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chami

ChamiPerth, WA

Good interest rate and good online banking service.

Been with Rabodirect since 2012. No major problems although found initial setup difficult.
I like having a separate key generator gives me an additional sense of security.
Having to have an additional savings account for interest,funding, meant another bank account for my SMSF but it does allow my auditor (Esuperfund) to view the details.

Still seem to offer competitive interest rates.

Rick30

Rick30Melbourne

Double Check Everything with Rabo Term Deposits

Appalling

Applied online and seemed fine. Sent documentation requested but one document wasn't received? Sent again (had to be posted). Waited for welcome pack with account details so funds could be deposited. Not received within 5 business days. Rang and was advised it was "on its way". Requested bank account details and deposited funds next day. Still no welcome pack. Rang today to confirm funds received. "Yes but rate was only held for ten days, it is now twelve days so rate not valid".
Welcome pack with account details still not received.
Sorry I hadn't read the reviews on this site previously.
I work in the industry.
Word of mouth is far more effective than any marketing campaign.

BruceSydney

Appalling Customer Service

RJ

RJMelb

Good rates & easy to use - what else do you need?

Opened easily on an ipad. Got an email straight away to put money in. Realised i needed a token to get it out which came a couple of days later. Allnin all pretty good. Love that I can set up auto rollovers on my TDs and get a bonus but cancel it online too any time before it rolls if i want to switch to a better rate or move it to shares. Not ure why the haters are so harsh on here.
Quick. Good Rates. Got straight through when I rang for latest rates. Secure.
Token took a couple of days.

Rabobank T.RaboDirect

Thanks for the great feedback RJ and pleased that everything went so smoothly. Happy saving! ^GL

mrp

mrpaustralia

Rabo direct

Simple to sum it up they lost all my information, When i ask for supervisor they aren't ever available and never have they treated me more then a number then when they lost my details, and my mother taught me manners unlike most staff @rabo The bank lost my details how could rabo being hacked there a bank?

The bank lost my details how could rabo being hacked there a bank?

AustraliaOnline

AustraliaOnlineAU

Rabobank linked account failure and messages not responded