RACV Emergency Home Assist

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

RACV Home Assist...best service ever!

Called RACV Home Assist due to a leak in the flare of the bath tap.
Plumber arrived within the hour fixed the problem and was gone, the job was completed in thirty minutes and the work was faultless. Thank goodness for RACV Home Assist and the great staff in Customer Service who kept me informed with messages for the arrival of the Plumber.

Excellent service

Trevor K arrived within 30 minutes of my request to attend to a blocked toilet.
He cleared the blockage and explained the reason for it occurring.
He has a very pleasant manner.

Alice HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrific Service

I managed to lock myself out of the house. I rang RACV Home Assist who took the specifics and advised they'd organise a Locksmith for me. I received a text telling me who would be coming & when. Within the hour I was safely back inside. An efficient & fabulous outcome!

Alice H

Hi Sandi, my Member No. Is 7527576. I'm not sure how I became listed in South Australia. I am actually in Melbourne! Cheers Alice H

Trevor OHoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service even on Mother’s Day.

We lost power to part of our apartment including electric garage doors. The RACV electrician had us up and going in less than 90 minutes even though it was Mothers’ Day. The best $215 investment that anyone can make.

Trevor OHoy

Happy for you to use my comments but notice both an error in grammar and spelling. Should this be corrected first?. Membership No 79.

Marie H

Marie HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super reliable and efficient

I had a leaking tap that was also making a high pitched squealing noise. RACVEHA responded with plumber Lachlan arriving within 30 minutes of the telephone call. Lachlan was friendly, professional and super efficient- sorting the issue in 15 minutes.
I would highly recommend this service.

Rosie Taylor

Rosie Taylor

Quick response great service

I had a gurgling noise coming from my shower drain, i used the plunger but was concerned as I had a previous flooding issue . I called RACV EHA, and was informed a plumber would be at my house within 60 minutes. Plumber arrived within 30 minutes, i was sent a text confirming ets. Jarrod R was fantastic, polite, respectful and kept me informed of what issues were and fixed the problem.
Highly recommend this service!

Vicki

VickiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kitchen tap was running away

I woke up to find that my kitchen was all steamed up as my kitchen tap had been "running" hot water all night. Rang EHA and they had a plumber out within 15 minutes. The plumber was extremely efficient, as well as being friendly. I have used this service twice and found it t be an was absolute fantastic service and a god send when something goes wrong. Keep up the good works.

Neston Cheshire

Neston CheshireSouthwest, VIC

I thought I could do without this service. How wrong can one old lady be!

I was extremely comforted by the helpful person who took my call. Then to be rung up three times by Steve, to check on me and tell me how long I could expect to wait for the electrician, was really wonderful. The electrician was thorough and explained what had gone wrong. He was quick and efficient. Thank you all for a job very well done!

Wendywoo

Wendywoo

Excellent service and problem solved

Our power kept tripping and we did the old trick of turning everything off then adding back on, everything failed. Call racv assist who sent out Louis and his colleague, the investigation continued for some time till they found the problem was with the ducted heating in the roof (which we were in the process of replacing anyway ). It took ages to find but the problem was solved. These two were excellent to deal with.

RACV booking lateness

In speaking with the locksmith and seeing his phone call from RACV on his mobile phone...it become evident that RACV did not put the booking through to the locksmith until 1 hour after my phone call. I waited nearly 2 hrs to get back into the house, it was very cold and raining. Not a great experience I had on this booking.

RACV S.RACV

Hello Philippa, we’re sorry to hear that our Emergency Home Assist service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. We will contact you to discuss this further.

Kind Regards, Sandi - Social Media Consultant.

Good policy

Good policy

Perfect

The plumber came quickly and cleared by blockage successfully. He was polite and did not make a mess. He even took his shoes off so my house kept dry as it was raining outside.

Fast service

A power point blowing up at 1am is alarming (flame, smoke!). Took out power from four rooms. Rang next morning, electrician in an hour, fixed in 40 mins with clear explanation of problem and recommendation for further work. Efficient and helpful.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total Efficie ncy

From the time of initial phone call to the message regarding time of arrival to repair of problem was very quick. Thank you Simon for your promptness and friendly manner.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job done. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Arrived in a short time frame, completed work in an even shorter time frame capacity, and managed to get one out of a self-locked in mess initially.
Later negotiated a long-term solution on a well paid price.

Manson chen

Manson chenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

helpful and timely

when i was in a emergency situation,called RACV up,they helped me so much in a particular time,everything went smooth ,staff came in time and very very friendly and helpful,also great service。

Siva

SivaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unlock the locked door

Very efficiently done and the service was excellent new lock was suggested and agreed to it; the quality of work was good; did not take much time to complete; good

AMC

AMCSouthwest, VIC

Great service here within the time specified and problem rectified straight away - young serviceman was very polite and efficient and solved the problem with my gas heater within minutes - would recommend

Robert Hanley

Robert HanleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service - Prompt, efficient & succesful

Plumbing service dispatched & arrived within 30 minutes. Plumber (Luke M) was very polite, & resolved the problem successfully & very efficiently. Service was called at Dinner time and & all completed within an hour. Great Job

Outstanding service

Matt was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He took the time to fix the problem and did a very clean and professional work. Thank you so much for your excellent customer service.

Happy client

Happy client Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and excellent service

Fixed ducted gas heating . Excellent prompt and friendly service . Dependable service. Cannot live without it. Thank you RACV Home Assist for the excellent service provided by your men. You help us overcome anxiety and stress.

Yasmin

Yasminasked

Emergency Home Assist

We used to use RACV Home Assist for our rental property located in Wonthaggi. However, 2 years ago when our tenants needed assistance for a leaking window, they were told that the Wonthaggi area was no longer covered. After a protracted investigation by ourselves, we found that this was the case even though we had renewed our Home Assist cover year after year and never been alerted to the change in geographical coverage. We since found another Home Assist scheme but we are now needing coverage again. The RACV website seems to indicate that you do cover Wonthaggi, and if this were really true, we'd take up the cover again. BUT we need reassurance that this is definitely the case. i.e. has the company policy reverted again? Very interested in your answer.

Good Evening,

We are sorry to hear that our Emergency Home Assist service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. We will contact you to discuss this further.

Kind Regards, Danielle - Social Media Consultant.

Tri

Triasked

Emergency Home Assist

Concerning job no:H210770043, address Keysborough 3173 regarding bursted water pipe under house on the 18 March. Plumber [Name Removed] had a look and requested 2 people for the job. He did not even go under to inspect. RACV referred to Plumbing company to fix with exorbitant quote, RACV on my record twice last 2.3 years ago, same problem plumbers came, fixed problem straight away in 1 hour, when I made a complaint, the lady could not solve issue and said transferred to another person. After that she cut me off, and nobody called me. Very rude for customer service. I am not happy with EHAS from RACV and requested a refund cos I just paid on 28-2-2021. again 2days later I rang to RACV rep [Name Removed], very nice person, said she referred this issue to higher position person. I still waiting the reply. Ref no:2021-0001574884.
Regards
Tri Le

Peterasked

Emergency Home Assist

I'm told I had to sign in. How do I do that, please?
Peter Burch

Peter

I have no answer/s - that's why I'm asking YOU!

RACV S.RACV

Hi Peter, thank you for your enquiry. So we may assist further, may you please provide further information on what you are trying to log into. Is it the Product Review login or RACV Member Online Account? Thank you

See all RACV Emergency Home Assist questions

Get an answer from our members and RACV representatives

RACV Emergency Home Assist