RACV Emergency Home Assist

Plumbers, Electricians, Locksmiths (See All)
See the Best Home Improvement in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by RACV

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

So glad I joined RACV Home Assist. It has given me peace of mind.

Was done very politely and call was answered straight away.
It was disappointing that a plumber wasn’t able to be contacted within the promised hour but Jennifer tried her very best and kept me notified in a prompt manner whilst trying her hardest to get somebody to help me. The Plumber turned up the following morning at the time she said he would and did a good job of fixing my problem.

Quick service and knowledgeable tradies

Electrician arrived within hour of phone call and explained clearly what he was going to do, as well as any further costs. Also ensured I understood billing process and issue of electrical safety certificate

Yaryalitsa
YaryalitsaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clear. Simple. Easy to follow

The electrician arrived in the designated time. He took his time to explain what needed to be done and what was required. He took the necessary time, as I observed it to be, to check every aspect of the switchboard also came inside to check the power points (sockets) and was clear in his assumption of what was and what needed to done. I was quite happy with the outcome as a job - although it will cost me to upgrade - a necessary part for safety.

AdrianaMelbourne

Plumber - Rude Arrogant with an appalling attitude & did not unblock toilet

melissa
melissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blocked toilet and had called many times for this

Today I had a lovely guy come out and actually fix the toilet correctly. I’m so happy now. Thanks Chris f for actually remedying the issue and taking time to complete the problem at hand .

Plumber

Scott from Euroa came out at 9pm and had to drive for an hour to get to our place. He was a lovely respectful guy and did a great job.

Leaking pipe on second story air conditioner

The plumber arrived within half an hour to isolate the water running to our leaking second story air conditioner. He was efficient, friendly and honest, explained clearly what the problem was, what he had done and what further action to take. Thank you Trevor K!

Great Service

The cistern inside the wall was overflowing and was gushing water inside the wall cavity. Was able to stop the water flow and fix the problem at hand. Very happy with the prompt service and Terry was very obliging to assist.

Ravi G.
Ravi G.

Excellent service by Trevor

Trevor from RACV visited our property for blocked toilet and figured it was an external problem. He called up Yara Valley and explained to them the problem. Had YV visit in the next one hour and the problem resolved. Normally would have expected that problem is external and you must call YV to resolve and not I have made the call and they are on their way. Well done with customer service

Excellent service!

Excellent service. Professional customer service. Provided urgent repairs for a leaking tap within the hour. Tap was fully repaired. If I could give 10 stars I would. Highly recommend. Thank you. :)

DAM
DAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Job well done

Plumber arrived within an hour of call and completed a difficult task. The experience from the initial phone contact to the completion of the job was excellent. The plumber LM was professional - job well done

phaniebiz0705
phaniebiz0705Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Offer a fair price with great service!!!

We lost our power on a Sunday night at 10 PM, call RACV home assist, after explaining the situation, they sent out an electrician within 20 mins! Aaron is amazing, friendly ,professional and informative, got the problem solved and we had our power back on before 11:30, he’s the hero of the day!!!

Kim
KimGippsland, VIC

Tradie wasn't available

Stuck on the weekend with a broken and leaking HWS, water everywhere. RACV simply told me that the plumber isn't available today and that there's nothing they can do. I paid for this product for nothing.

redhotchilipepper79
redhotchilipepper79Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just as important as roadside assist!

My alfresco sliding door shattered and my living room was a mess. The RACV guy came within an hour of my call. He did a good job of cleaning up and then boarding up the door.

madhuri p.
madhuri p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional service

I had a gas leakage at my house . Luckily I had emergency home assistance with RACV within 45 minutes someone came to fix the issue. I highly recommend RACV emergency home insurance. Very professional

Paul H.
Paul H.asked
Emergency Home Assist

can I have the contact details of an racv central heating technician please?

Lyn Caddell
Lyn Caddell

I don’t have that contact for a heating tradie, sorry. As I posted I had a roofing plumber,

Mona
Monaasked
Plumbers

Is water leak on the ceiling bordering my living room and the alfresco included in the home assist cover

Yasmin
Yasminasked
Emergency Home Assist

We used to use RACV Home Assist for our rental property located in Wonthaggi. However, 2 years ago when our tenants needed assistance for a leaking window, they were told that the Wonthaggi area was no longer covered. After a protracted investigation by ourselves, we found that this was the case even though we had renewed our Home Assist cover year after year and never been alerted to the change in geographical coverage. We since found another Home Assist scheme but we are now needing coverage again. The RACV website seems to indicate that you do cover Wonthaggi, and if this were really true, we'd take up the cover again. BUT we need reassurance that this is definitely the case. i.e. has the company policy reverted again? Very interested in your answer.

See all RACV Emergency Home Assist questions

Get an answer from our members and RACV representatives