RACV Emergency Home Assist

1,935

Prasad

PrasadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blockage in drain

Plumber Uuk was very professional and attended the problem. Since he could not fix called the water company. Cleared all debris and the problem was ultimately resolved. Would recommend RACV to others

Great service and reliable

Great service right from the beginning with the call to when the electrician was finished. Called before and was on time. Fixed the issue on the sport. Friendly and willing to give advice

Excellent job

worker did a excellent job found what the problem was stopped leaking hot water tap came on time cleaned up after him took the extra time to make sure leak was fixed

Genga Siva

Genga SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Job done

The locksmith was great they did a fantastic job. They fixed our security gate door within 1hr.. it was broken and we could not open it to go out. So it was really helpful.

Nina

NinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

None work done but said plumber said job completed

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt efficient as always.

Mums drains and toilet blocked.
Arrived promptly. Checked and arranged for a quote and more work to clear the drains.
Talked through what needed to be done and this was folliwed up quickly with a quote.
Excellent service.

valight

valightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

FANTASTIC SERVICE

My front wire door was unable to be locked because of faulty brackets holding the screws. The repair man arrived and had the job done in a relatively short period of time. I had full faith in him because you could see he knew what he was doing. Thank you so much for the work done.

Liz Lynch

Liz LynchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally a great plumber!

Second call out and we had a fantastic plumber who could stop the leaking toilet (so much damage is already done). Thank you C for your prompt service. He arrived within the 30-60 minute timeframe and seemed interested in solving the issue.

Gabe

GabeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service from RACV Emergency Home Assist

My mum's hot water service stopped working. Unable to get it going. Called RACV and Luke the plumber did a great job getting my mum's hot water service pilot light working again.

No need to worry

Fantastic I love that you call racv they come out within an hour and its all sorted its a must have to have home assistance the plumber this time fixed our toilet

Jeff W.

Jeff W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

trust worthy service

great service identified the problem and fixed it. Clean organised and tidy even at 11.00 pm at night. Highly recommend and very convenient service. Will definitely renew the service and have older house so great value for money

Chris G.

Chris G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service

My Mum’s electric garage door broke. Josh arrived within the hour and very efficiently and proficiently fixed the door. He was outstanding and we could not fault the service. Ver happy.

HBB

HBBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks RACV Home Emergency

Blocked, overflowing sewer. Contacted RACV. plumber arrived within half to three quarters of an hour. Assessed the problem. Wasn’t confident that sewer could be unblocked due to length to the entry point to the easement. However, happy to report that the tree roots were removed, so an excellent result for me and my house. Thanks go to the plumber who did the job. Terrific work!

Ilias

IliasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

Awesome guy new exactly what to do and what he was talking about. He arrived quickly and Job was finished quickly and no issues. Def a 5 star experience great job

us in old house !

us in old house !

perfect convenient every old house needs this

plumber arrived within half hour,,,
extremely effficient and job was done quickly
friendly and answered any questions.
great service to fix tap quickly so i could get back to my washing loads without delay

Charmaine Kent

Charmaine KentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FANTASTIC SERVICE

Toilet was leaking was advised plumber would be in attendance in 60 - 90 minutes, plumber arrived within 30 minutes, was professional, polite, fixed problem. Couldn't ask for more, greatly appreciated

Rates and Fees

Great prompt assistance to unblock drain

Great prompt assistance to unblock drainage in shower. Wont hesitate to recommend their service. Excellent work. Great value Home Assist Service. So far no let down. Friendly & helpful service. Well done!

Very Happy Customer

Very Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast response and super professional service

Absolutely fantastic service! The repair man arrived within 20 minutes to fix my garage door which ran off the tracks and left us unable to drive in our out of the garage. He did a detailed and very careful job making sure everything was working and advised us on preventive care and maintenance. Previous jobs by other companies did not have the same level of professionalism nor offered any advice on care and maintenance.

Tony BulliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

My cables snapped off my garage door. Within the hour I had a repair man come and make the garage door safe. Very quick and reliable service. Will deffinately continue having RACV as my insurer for both car and home.

Tony BulliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 star service

My tap would not switch off. Within calling Racv, I had a plumber at my doorstep in 30 minutes. I'm very happy with Racv emergency assist. Will recommend Racv to all my family and friends.

Jen <Masked

so do you only pay the annual subscription or do you still pay for parts and service - is this for call out Fee only ?

Katharine
Katharine

If they can get the work done in an hour you don't pay anything. It's all covered by the annual subscription. I haven't been in a situation where a plumber has needed to get in parts so I don't know the answer to that part of your question.

Hi Jen,

Emergency Home Assist includes coverage for up to 8 emergency jobs per year and you won’t be charged extra for service call outs after hours, weekends or public holidays.

We offer 24/7 plumbers, electrical emergencies and locksmiths in the even you lock yourself out.

Included in the service call out is up to 1 hour of labour and minor parts and materials.

Our qualified tradespeople are able to either fix the issue or provide temporary measures if more work is required to fix the issue. If more work is required, our experienced tradespeople will give you an obligation free quote for further works.

If you require more information, please either call us on 13 7228 (available from 7am-11pm daily) or please visit the Emergency Home Assist website - https://www.racv.com.au/in-your-home/home-assist/emergency-home-assist.html

Warm regards,

Eisa
RACV Social Media Consultant

Julieasked

Locksmiths

I’ve lost both external key to the apartments and key to my apartment can your locksmiths help me out?

James
James

It's for emergencies only. RACV will get you in the house but they won't re-do the locks for you.

Noel F.

Noel F.asked

I do not know what company the plumber is from. As it requires more work at my cost, I would like to know how to contact them directly.

Jenyp
Jenyp

Have you received a quote from RACV Home assist, seeing it is a Sunday it may take a couple of days.When I had to have a hot water heater replaced I got a quote and dealt with the plumber who answered the call out.

RACV Care T.RACV

Hi Noel, please contact 1300 051 754 to discuss any existing quotes. Warm Regards, Nicole.

Get an answer from our members and RACV representatives