RACV Emergency Home Assist

• Rates and Fees

Lorraine.R

Lorraine.RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks RACV Home Assist

Plumber was there in less than an hour, job done promptly and well, didn’t have to go without water for long, and no disruptions to my total day, very friendly.

Job Satisfaction

Invaluable for anyone without a (non gender specific) handyman living at home.

Another great experience with EHA getting me out of trouble when the front door lock broke and I was unable to get out of the house. Arrived on time, Covid Safe, polite and efficient. As a single person living alone this service is invaluable to me.

Single.
Single.

You can use my comments however I am not comfortable sharing my member number through this platform.

Swift and solved the problem

The electrician arrived within an hour, identified the issue within minutes and solved it immediately. Courteous, friendly and professional. Great value for money. So glad we have this RACV product.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient highly skilled

Quick response, efficient and not just focused on 'quick fix'. Super pleased with the service and skills which was highly professional delivered in a pleasant manner - Thank you so much!

Robot

RobotMt Waverley

Quick and Efficient Service!

Lost powe in Kitchen, Dining and Family room areas due to a broken switch.
The RACV Home Assist electirican was quick and replaced the switch in a professional manner.
The power was restored immediately. Thanks RACV!

Sha

ShaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

drain pipe blocked, great and timely support from John

John came over only after 30' and helped us with the blocked sink drainage. very professional, explained everything to me and despite the old system needed drilling and being creative to solve the issue, he did all with exemplery patience. all these happened in the shower rain and yet he delivered a very clean and perfect service.
good on you mate, good on RACV for hiring such wonderful people

When Things goes wrong at home,They are the GO TO

Came within 40 min after call. Had some issue in the evaporative cooling system. Water started spilling out. The guy came in and did the job in no time. He know his stuff.

Excellent service

Trevor was the plumber who arrived at our home in less than 45 mins.
Very cheerful and keen to get tot he task after i explained it to him (constantly running cistern unit).
Resolved the issue within some 30 mins and then took the time to explain what had happened and how to review it, if it happened again.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Within an hour the Plumbibg turned up and assisted with my issue. Fantastic service provided by the plumber, explaining the issue at hand and attending to this. Well done Racv

Mark H

Mark HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service...great bloke

Arrived within the hour. Polite, friendly and resolved the issue within 20 min. He provided us with a clear explanation of what went wrong.

We used them a couple of times over the years which has saved us a fortune. Highly recommend RACV EHA for everyone

mixing and replacing fuse

rang the RACV about loose of power with in half a hour electrician came out and fixed the fuse very good service l will recommend the RACV to family and friends

Colin g

Colin g

very good response

Prompt arrival and very thorough. Explained everything very well and carried out a good inspection of the various areas affected. Indicated what needed to be done while awaiting further inspection and work.

Pauline H.

Pauline H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stove top and Gas issue.

Second time within the last 2 months, we have had to use your services, Both times have been Great Service with a Quick response and Great Servicemen, Thank You very much. Amazing service.

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service with quick, efficient fix of my issue. Highly recommend the plumber who attended to the job. He fixed the lever bar in the toilet tank and replaced a washer.

Punctual and skilful

Arrived as stated . Even received a phone call before arrival. My door was hanging in the balance and about to fall. Highly skilled. Job completed within 6 minutes. Friendly and helpful.

Fabulous service!

Absolutely fabulous service from locksmith, Dale, last night when I accidentally locked myself out. Prompt, professional and friendly service - resolved a really stressful situation. Very grateful for his assistance and the EMHA service. Thank you!

Madeline Jom

Madeline JomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service - waste of money

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flushed Toilet !

From the time I called RACV the Plumber was here within 15 minutes..
Young Chap was very efficient & friendly & fixed my blocked toilet . Would recommend everyone to take out home assist ..

Ian V.

Ian V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home Assist when you need it.

It was good to have Home Assist as it was easy to get help during an early morning call when our electricity went off and the trip switch kept going off. They found the problem within a short time and put our power back on. We knew we could rely on a good electrician early in the morning. Thanks.

Peter G

Peter G

We lost electrical power at dinner time .A call to the RACV Emergency Line produced a very pleasant electricion within 45 minutes who quickly found the fault in the micorwave .It took another few minutes to isolate the short so that power was restored.A very professional service

Terry

Terryasked

Emergency Home Assist

Can I (as an RACV EHA member) request for a formal invoice to be issued to the me upon successful payment ? I wish to have a this document for tax purposes. Currently I am cutting and pasting the proof of my payment via the “Payment History” from the RACV member login website. I have spoken and place my request with the RACV EHA consultants at least 3 times who promised to send me the invoice which I have yet to receive. Please let me know if my request is legitimate. If it is not, I will just provide my tax agent with my on screen “cut and paste” document.

RACV S.RACV

Hi Terry, thank you for your recent contact regarding your membership. We apologize for the invoice not being received. We advised that due to privacy we are not able to access your membership through product review. You can email us at care@racv.com.au or you can call us on 13 RACV (13 7228) between 7am - 11pm everyday and one of our consultants can process your request. If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know.

Kind Regards, Braheem - RACV Media Consultant

Cornelis de Bondtasked

Emergency Home Assist

Where do I download a claim form?

Cornelis de Bondt

Where do I download a claim form?

Les
Les

As far as I know, there are no claim forms. One simply 'phones the RACV and tells them what the problem is - and they send out a tradie within one hour. No forms - so straightforward! Les

Hi Corenlis,

We do not have claims form available.

You can lodge your claim online, you can logged into Racv.com.au and sign into your Membership portal, click 'Make a Claim' next to the relevant policy. Please note that your internet browser must have pop-ups enabled to get into the claim’s page.

If you are unable to proceed online, please call claims on 13 19 03 anytime 24/7. They are usually less busy after 6 pm every night and on weekends.

Warm regards,
Khanh - Social Media Consultant.

Aivars L

Aivars Lasked

My Bath tap is broke off. Is that covered

Ian
Ian

This is not a question I can answer. You should ring the RACV on 13 72 28.

RACV S.RACV

Hi Aivars. To find out if we can help please call us on 13 7228 anytime 24/7.

Get an answer from our members and RACV representatives