RACV Emergency Home Assist

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great and efficient service

George completed the plumbing job with no fuss and in a timely and efficient manner. The job was done to a high level of standard. I was informed of a delay due to unforeseen circumstances and felt the communication was excellent and valued me as a client.

Excellent Service

We had a power outage owing to a grounding failure following a storm. The electrician was patient and persistent in locating the source of the fault which unexpectedly turned out to be a power point in our car port. He then fixed the problem without having to replace any part. Before he left, he made sure that everything was put back to where it belonged.

LesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Assist rocks!

I had a broken tap: the RACV plumber (Jimmy Freeman) came over in well under an hour - at a weekend - and repaired it with a minimum of fuss. He was courteous, explained in layperson's terms what the problem was - and then fixed it. This one call-out - at a weekend - more than covers my annual fee to the RACV. This service really is fabulous.

Wigzy

WigzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Professional Service

Matt our Plumber arrived within an hour, diagnosed the problem, fixed it and left. WOW!
Thank you for helping us late on a Saturday afternoon with your professional and fast service.

Rates and Fees

The telephone operator was helpful and the friendly plumber arrived when promised and fixed the problem promptly and efficiently. A great service to have if one is not handy with a spanner.

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy and efficient repair.

The plumber came in just over an hour after my phone call. He was very efficient and replaced the shattered tap quickly and turned on the water to check, and all was well. Good service and I dare say this one job would have cost us more than the cost of the insurance policy even if we could have found a plumber to come for the emergency And we still have seven calls left for the year. Hope we do not need them.

Dead power points.

The job was not a quick fix and needs work on the system. My options were explained and I look forward to the full job being done A S A P

Tony N.
Tony N.

I was given a verbal quote, and asked for an email of that quote. For my record could I have an email please. Looking forward to the work being done. By all means share these comments with the person who helped me.

RACV S.RACV

The electrician came in no time, and fixed the problem efficiently

The electrician came within less than an hour.
the sensor light was faulty. I provided him with a new one, which he changed and adjusted as required. He has a pleasing personality and polite.

HCC

HCC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leaking roof fixed - Thankyou!

We had a rapid response to our request on the Surf Coast. The plumber identified the problem and quickly set about repairing it, afterwards showing us Phone photos of how he had proceeded. He was polite, very efficient and we can’t thank him and RACV enough for the Home Assist service - just brilliant!

Lindy G.

Lindy G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speed and efficiency

Incredible promptness. The plumber who attended fixed the toilet for the time being and is getting a quote for a required part for me. He could not have been more helpful.

Job Satisfaction

First time I have used the emergency assist

I was amazed at how quickly service men arrived for my air conditioning problem. Although thouroughly checked no faults could be found and all seems to be working well now thanks again for prompt service

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient, friendly and Simple!

I was extremely impressed by the quick and supportive service I had in fixing a burst water pipe at my home. Phone support was quick to orgainse a booking for me and the Plumber arrived well within the prescribed time. He was able to quickly resolve the issue and did testing to ensure everything was working as needed. A great process end to end which removed the stress of the emergency.

Hi Jordan - happy to support. Member number 3824607

justacustomer

justacustomer

Water Heater Issue

Fast, efficient, effective, and happy to provide additional advice. Terrific service overall, from initial contact through to work completed. We were particularly appreciative of how RACV Home Assist did everything they could to fit in with our busy schedule.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Service

RACV S.RACV

Good Afternoon, we’re sorry to hear that our Emergency Home Assist service did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. We will contact you to discuss this further.

Kind Regards, Chloe - Social Media Consultant.

Pantelis

PantelisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfaction guaranteed

The plumber arrived, well within the prescribed time, attended to the problem and gave us the 'temporary' solution with a minimum of fuss.
The long term fix is outside the scope of the 'Emergency Call', and further work will need to be arranged.
He was friendly,courteous and very efficient.
A very satisfied RACV client.

pattie

pattieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING

Was so happy with your quick and very prompt service and the young man so efficient and friendly it is just so good we can call on you for this amazing service

Lyn

Lyn

Timely response with carefree resolution.

Problem with our toilet (leakage with hissing sound) was solved in a timely and professional manner. The plumber who attended was conscientious and caring. We are most appreciative of this customer-focused service!

T.M.C.

T.M.C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, efficient and courteous

The plumber arrived, attended to and fixed a leak to our hot water service within an hour of calling. He was fast, efficient, friendly and courteous. We were completely satisfied.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved by Mark!

Mark was excellent! It was quite a complicated job to do with gas pipes and the gas hot water system. We were lucky to have such an experienced cool-headed and excellent person. Thanks from Ron. 6-11-20.

BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent & efficient service

We reacted to a smell of gas in one room of our house by calling Emergency Assist. Within a very short time, we had two guys out, one to test the gas meter for leaks & the other to detect where the gas leak might be coming from. He was very thorough & efficient &, although there is follow up work to be done, we were very happy with the response & experience shown on the job. Thank you !

Barry

M<ember no : 265165. Yes, you have my permission to share my experience.

RACV S.RACV

Great, thank you for providing that information Barry. We wish you a lovely rest of the week.

Peterasked

Emergency Home Assist

I'm told I had to sign in. How do I do that, please?
Peter Burch

Peter

I have no answer/s - that's why I'm asking YOU!

RACV S.RACV

Hi Peter, thank you for your enquiry. So we may assist further, may you please provide further information on what you are trying to log into. Is it the Product Review login or RACV Member Online Account? Thank you

Terry

Terryasked

Emergency Home Assist

Can I (as an RACV EHA member) request for a formal invoice to be issued to the me upon successful payment ? I wish to have a this document for tax purposes. Currently I am cutting and pasting the proof of my payment via the “Payment History” from the RACV member login website. I have spoken and place my request with the RACV EHA consultants at least 3 times who promised to send me the invoice which I have yet to receive. Please let me know if my request is legitimate. If it is not, I will just provide my tax agent with my on screen “cut and paste” document.

RACV S.RACV

Hi Terry, thank you for your recent contact regarding your membership. We apologize for the invoice not being received. We advised that due to privacy we are not able to access your membership through product review. You can email us at care@racv.com.au or you can call us on 13 RACV (13 7228) between 7am - 11pm everyday and one of our consultants can process your request. If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know.

Kind Regards, Braheem - RACV Media Consultant

Cornelis de Bondtasked

Emergency Home Assist

Where do I download a claim form?

Cornelis de Bondt

Where do I download a claim form?

Les

As far as I know, there are no claim forms. One simply 'phones the RACV and tells them what the problem is - and they send out a tradie within one hour. No forms - so straightforward! Les

Hi Corenlis,

We do not have claims form available.

You can lodge your claim online, you can logged into Racv.com.au and sign into your Membership portal, click 'Make a Claim' next to the relevant policy. Please note that your internet browser must have pop-ups enabled to get into the claim’s page.

If you are unable to proceed online, please call claims on 13 19 03 anytime 24/7. They are usually less busy after 6 pm every night and on weekends.

Warm regards,
Khanh - Social Media Consultant.

Get an answer from our members and RACV representatives