Btb

BtbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maroochydore Rams is rude, lazy and refuses to help

Got our home loan through Rams Maroochydore. They would never return calls would reply to emails in a rude attitude. Refused to help in anyway if it meant they had to do extra work. Would "lose" emails to cover their back about not completing a request for us. Left everything to the last minute to bring to our attention.

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded expectations

Dealt with Tash initially and then Zoey at Rams Brisbane South and they were fantastic to deal with. It was our first purchase and they answered all of my questions, even the ones I asked 4 or 5 times. They were easy to deal with and always got back to me within a reasonable time frame. I never had to chase them about anything. I would (and have already) recommend Rams to anyone who will listen. I did not experience any unexpected extra costs or any other issues of the sort. I received a very competitive interest rate... much to the shock of friends and family when comparing their mortgages. Very happy with the service.

Jenna

Jenna

They helped us when no one else could

Grant and the team where amazing at Gold Coast South Rams, they were able to help us when everyone else seemed impossible.
So far i haven't received any unexpected costs and the rate is great!
definitely recommend RAMS

Great experience

Todd couldn’t have helped us more and in a timely manner. He was informative and always answered our questions.
No extra costs we actually found it cheaper then other brokers
Very happy with the loan rate

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hostile to customers

Trying to get information from Rams has been a nightmare.Not only are they unhelpful they are hostile in how they communicate with their customers.I understand that Documents need to be supplied however not everyone situation is black & white.All they need to do is treat people like people and not numbers.Its about communication something Rams seems to lack in.I have dealt with difficult companies before but nothing like Rams.Never have I had such Hostile staff to deal with.

Never Get A Home Loan With RAMS

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Rams is by far the worst bank or company that I have ever dealt with
They do not deserve the 1 star, if I could I would of give 0

Stephen J.

Stephen J.Perth, WA

Awaiting statements

Contact rams regarding a statement. They said it had been sent out. 2 weeks later no statement. I sent an email enquiry to ask where this statement was but got fobbed off. By them saying it was a request which it wasn't it was an enquiry...

Emily M.

Emily M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible!! Do not become a RAMS customer!!

Ana Paras

Ana ParasGippsland, VIC

Sneaky loan manager that ram you with high interest rate

Application Process
Ex-management

Ex-managementMELBOURNE

Just my opinion

Dean

DeanPerth, WA

I have to give them a rating but the 1 Star is not worth it

Rams is the worst bank to deal with. I went through hard time and then covid 19 hit and it was worse. I ask them for assistance and they treated me like crap. NO help not Assistance. Had to get AFCA involved. Asking for help again and they again are treating me like crap. they are driving me to do things i shouldn't do. They are happy to take your money and they are happy to treat you like crap. Were is the help when you need it. NO help as they have to make there billions and billions in profit

dissapointed

dissapointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not change rate

Name of my loan ,Rate Relief Aug08 .Have been a customer for 12 years my variable rate is 3.71% . This rate is no where near comparable to other companies offering considerably cheaper rates. Have called many times to ask if they can reduce rate to at least pretend to compete, answer is" no sorry that's the best we can do". Loyalty means nothing to this business, will be switching

Mich W.

Mich W.

Absolutely worst experience we have had with any finance company ever

Do not go through Rams!! They were great at first when interest rate was fixed. The interest fixed rate term changed during the covid period. I called to get a better deal and they have completely destroyed everything and no one will help . Going to ombudsman as there is no help from rams at all. Staff are abusive and rude.

Peta S.

Peta S.Hunter Region, NSW

Outside the box? Don't bother trying!

Fantastic til I approached them as a self employed person. Doesn't matter that I've been paying the loan BY MYSELF for over 2 years, I am apparently unable to service a loan. So much for all in it together and helping the little person! Disgusting treatment of an existing customer.

Amazing experience

We had such a great experience with the Burleigh Rams team! Everything was so easy and hassle free. Big special thanks to Todd, Lischelle and Ben. Thanks again for everything.

Teegan

TeeganMurray Bridge

Run, run as fast as you can!

they seem fantastic in the beginning but once you are signed up they dont give two hoots about you. Whenever you call they give misleading information or belittle you but when you call back again there's never notes from wrong information

Tiffany Reid

Tiffany ReidSydney, NSW

Awesome service

I would recommend RAMS to everyone! The customer service is always really friendly and professional, I spoke to a lady named Deanne on the phone and she was absolutely lovely and took care of every Enquire we had :) Also my fiancé and I have been taken care of with financial difficulties due to Covid which was nice :}

GWS

GWS

Don't believe what they say and get it in writing.

We got a low doc rate, which was suppose to be converted after 2 years to full doc. Each year they make excuses as to why we cannot be converted and forced to pay more interest for no reason.

Stay well clear of RAMS at Parramatta.

Sylvia

SylviaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Borrowing against our equity

Catherine at Gold Coast South Loans Center was great, she worked with us all the way and made sure we were kept up to date. Thank you Catherine for helping us make our dream pool come true.

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Ron P.

1990’s software, they get it cheap cause it’s so old. Don’t link accounts it just slows down a money transfer. Westpac own it just so it makes their service and IT systems look good.

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Ron P.

They are a earth fill retaining wall, definitely not a bank, there should be a public apology and the directors should take a huge payout for putting their staff through service standards from hell.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives

Compare all 4 RAMS
CategoryFinance and Home LoansFinance and Savings AccountsFinance and Home and Contents InsuranceFinance and Landlord Insurance
Compare all 4 RAMS