3.5

Sylvia

SylviaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Borrowing against our equity

Catherine at Gold Coast South Loans Center was great, she worked with us all the way and made sure we were kept up to date. Thank you Catherine for helping us make our dream pool come true.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forRenovation
Bryan

BryanDarling Downs, QLD

Asking Opinion for those In RAMS.

This is not a review,..

I'm about to apply RAMS Home Loan, I started the application process atm. I just bit confused regarding this Salary Sacrifice. Is it necessary to RAMS to do Salary Sacrifice in order to approve the Loan?

TIA

gee

geePRAHRAN

Behind in every criteria

Its takes days for any transfers to go through (sometimes up to 5 - yes, that even if its someone that you transfer money to every single week). It has actually gotten slower the longer I've been with them. No VISA or Mastercard option, so you can forget completing any online purchases with their card. Zero technology on their website, in fact its got some areas that are a bit faulty. Not user friendly.
I originally changed to them because they had better savings interest rates but that was short-lived.
They literally offer nothing that someone else isn't doing better.
These days you've got banks with instant transfer, budgeting technology, VISA, and better rates. What the hell are you doing Rams?

Vickie

VickieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience of my life

Worst experience of my life. Because I don’t have Netflix or internet in on my home (which is due to the hours I work), I most live below the poverty line and must be lying as no one lives like this. Even the manager was shocking. Got the loan at a better rate with someone else

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A big shout out to your team at Sydney,we usually go thru our broker at Margate Qld but with Covid had to call Sydney to change our loan requirements.Been with Rams for 18yrs now & I understand you’ve been under the pump with the COVID thing & had to implement many changes which was explained to me.Thank you for your help during these uncertain times.Meryl & Steve Dodge Qld

Loan Start DateAugust 2007
Loan used forInvestment Property
LRF

LRF

Good, though rates have dropped

I had a RAMS saver for a couple of years to build up savings. I opened the account as it had a very good rate (with easy conditions).
Their website is fine, though their statement dates are not in sync with the financial or calendar years.
Their call centre were easy to contact, and good to deal with when I had to.

Unfortunately they recently dropped the savings rate to a point where I wouldn't open an account with them.

Nel

NelPerth, WA

Beware Trust Rams at your own risk

This has to be the most dishonest company I've ever had dealings with. I've complained but they did not even reference my questions. They bang on about legalities but integrity is completely missing. They don't get it. I dread having to deal with them because I believe if they treat their customers with contempt, they won't answer questions they don't like and probably force their staff to do the same, Not good enough. They lie by emission and they seem fine with that. This has been my experience since day one. Their interest rates are not good and there is nothing I could say to recommend this outfit

Loan used forRenovation
Mathew m

Mathew m

Always there when you need her

Zoey Langdon has been an exceptional home loan manger for us, goes above and beyond when she doesn't even have too!
Thanks Zoe for everything you have done so far, I know you will be there for us next time as well :)

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Utterly disgusting. What a disgrace.

Loan TypeSplit

Jeff

JeffIllawarra, NSW

Find somebody else

Try to change my loan from low docs to a normal house loan. They gave me the run around. I was on income protection for 2 years with a snapped ankle and they said they couldn't use that as income. I have never missed a payment. Very disappointed

WORST BANK EVER!!!!!

We received a home loan from them and had money in our redraw but every time the money disappeared. Tried calling so many times but the people said they cannot tell us where the money went have to wait and call back. Called again and same thing happened. They never have the straight answers, half the time people don't know what is going on and you have to go through multiple people or wait a number of days before even explaining what is happening.

Pissed Off

Pissed OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

incompetent

I wish I went with ANYBODY else. Online banking horrendous, app is even worse. Extremely high fees. No customer service. No Debit cards to access your money on offset accounts, they use eftpos, didn’t even know they existed anymore

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

empty promises. no customer service. high fees.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

SamSydney, NSW

Used to be personal and flexible. Not anymore.

I"m charged 4.12% for P&I investment loan. Their advertised rates are much lower, Other banks offer even lower rates. When I pointed these out to RAMS they do the usual merry-go-round between customer support and branch / franchise staff. If you are considering an investment loan don't go here. I'm moving to online lender at 2.69% with similar terms.

Loan used forInvestment Property
joshgladwin

joshgladwinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unconscionable and exploitative lender.

Loan Start DateJune 2017

Fordtl50

Fordtl50Geelong

Would not recommend!!

Loan Start DateJune 2015

Completely useless

Had two brokers through the process of getting a home loan, completely useless went to Bankwest and all done in 4 days approved.

I would not recomend Rams to anyone. Unless they want to waste time.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever!

We got a home loan through Rams in 2018. Once we added the construction part to it they were completely hopeless and extremely unprofessional.
As we went to settle on our new home they advised us of an almost $25,000 shortfall. Money we also paid for our driveway and landscaping had “disappeared”.
They can give no explanation as to how this happened.
We had to come up with additional funds as Rams would do nothing to help us.
We have gotten lawyers involved and now going to court and making complaints to the Australian financial complaints.
The lack of care and empathy showed from RAMS is absolutely disgusting.
We can’t even get a phone call returned.
I’d strongly recommend never banking with RAMS.

Loan used forSecond Home
PandaMelb

PandaMelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of customer service!

Recently I had really bad experience with this company. I am their long term customer. Their customer service team is lack of responsibility nowadays. They are Not helpful even I have submitted an URGENT request. They are trying to delay my HL request and keep the high interest rate! Find another home loan lender if you can. Stay away from RAMS!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forFirst Home

Cancelling home and contents insurance

Home and contents insurance was good to begin with, but when the insurance was up for renewal I got a better deal elsewhere, so I rang Rams to cancel which they said they cancelled. 3 Months later still taking money out monthly despite insurance being cancelled.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents