Rapid Finance

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

Tristan
TristanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional

The team at Rapid Finance were professional and understanding in my application for finance. They were upfront with everything and answered all questions asked of them. Will happily recommend others to apply when needing finance.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Went above and beyond

Superb people to deal with. Kept me informed the whole way through even with issues that came up but worked hard to sort them out. Will definitely recommend to family and friends

V T A
V T AVictoria

Honest and Upfront

They were upfront with what they wanted and explained why needed even though was a pain to get some of them. Got their in the end and now have my new car

Heni T.
Heni T.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Was super easy and got approved quick. And the money came through that night I got approved. I have to write thirty words so I'm just going to ramble til 30 lol

Batta
BattaQueensland

on the ball

Great company to deal with, are on the ball and inform you of everything they need street away or if there are any issues so it can be fixed right away.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Matt
MattNortheast, VIC

satisfied customer

Went out of there way to get me approved for a loan. Dont have the best of credit but manged to get me somthing where I could have a good car.

Mick
MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Patient

Were very patient with my application as am not the easiest to get a hold of. Worked through my application professionally and were always able to answer any questions that I had. Cannot recommend enough.

Great customer service

Customer service was superb!! Really appreciate the work they did and recommendations to help me get finance for my new car. Will go through again when it's time to get a new one!

David
DavidVictoria

great service

They were really great to deal with. Had a few hiccups with some wrong information but they were on top of it and updated us the whole way through and kept us in the loop

Hawesy
HawesyQueensland

From start to finish the team were very responsive and informative. told me everything in detail for what was needed to make process quicker and easier. will go back when need another loan

Great!

Helpful and walked through through process. Helped in organising all the doc need for the sale of the car and made it easy. will go through once again when need new car

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent fast service

Paul was so helpful in assisting me with my application. Srayed in contact with updates and outcomes. Will definetly recommend to friends and family! Very satisfied with the overall dealings with Rapid!

Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Efficient easy to deal with nothing was too much trouble

I dealt with Jijo on a refinance of a housing loan. I found him to be extremely efficient, up front in all dealings and nothing was too much trouble. He was extremely professional and stayed on top of the loan even to the settlement. He kept me up to date at all times.

Lynn
LynnGippsland, VIC

Refinancing

The customer service was brilliant, could not find a company that bent over backwards to help me. They work hard and got me the best rate available. The people were great and gave the best advice, and all the help under the sun to get me through this process. Can not recommend these guys enough..

No Communication, No Response to Complaint Email - He is the Director

Previously had a great experience with Rapid Finance. Unfortunately not this time. No communication, then lied to.
I don’t normally write reviews but after receiving no reply to my complaint email to Rapid thought I would do so. Now realise why I have had no response, according to replies to other reviews he is the Director!!

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Read more reviews - page 2

Abi R.
Abi R.asked
Rapid Finance

What charges are involved . Their service fee must be built on somewhere. Can any one tell me how much and where please?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Abi, All fee's involved will depend on your overall credit profile. Once we do a free assessment, we will be able to tell you exactly what fees and interest rate we could offer. If you would like to email me on michaelc@gorapid.com.au or give me a call on 1300 467 274, we will be able to do that for you. Regards Michael Cullinan - Rapid Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd

Fi M
Fi Masked
Rapid Finance

How much extra would I pay on a $1500 personal loan to fix my car?

Carstev8377
Carstev8377asked
Rapid Finance

How long did Rapid Finance take to settle your loan with the car dealer?

Vicki
Vicki

Hi it took about 3 weeks but my situation was very complicated and i had to access various documents I did not have but they always kept me up to date about where things were at and the whole process was reasonably painless

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Finance representatives