3Razer DeathAdder

MPN:RZ0101210100R3A1
3Razer DeathAdder
3.2

45%14%41%
Brand Manager for Razer? Claim your listing.

Mxlti
MxltiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a terrible product

No Offence to Razer but after 6 months after having this mouse the scroll wheel started jittering and after 1 year of having it, it just random disconnects and then reconnects.
JohnIL
JohnIL

More bling than substance

First gaming mouse I ever bought. I do like the size and weight of the mouse although the green logo and scroll wheel is not really something I care about. Works fine gaming but can't say it's much better than any other good quality mouse I have used. Your forced to download software to adjust DPI and use other features. I have noticed left clicks can register double or not at all sometimes. I paid $25 for the mouse so for that price its good. Just not that impressed with quality. Show details
Luci
LuciSydney, NSW2 posts

JSY
JSYSydney, NSW2 posts

Terrible product and service

I bought the mouse used less than 2 years, which still in their warrenty period. But not working now, and the grips fall off. The retailer shop ask me to contact Razer, however their official website sales support tell me to go back to the retailer, itsn't this manufacturer's responsibility for the product??? And then they says this is out of the warranty, refuse to do anything!!
I'm really disappointed about Razer!!
Serious, think twice before you buying Razer, NO MORE FOR ME!!!
I rather back to logitech or alienware!

Very Unhappy Customer Show details

ANSH A.
ANSH A.2 posts

Greatest mouse

At first, I was sceptic about getting a gaming mouse. I didn't really play on PC much, I was more of a console gamer. I went ahead and bought the DeathAdder Essential, and it's really good. It is excellent for your day to day use + FPS's Show details
LetterAfterZ
LetterAfterZ31695 posts

Not bad on sale price

I had two of these mice die on me. Not a bad mouse if you pick up on sale price, but there are better options out there for the price.
Robin S.
Robin S.

Very bad design, poor quality

A light, precise, yet poorly designed mouse. I advise anyone NOT to take Razer material, the sliding pads fell from the mouse after 2 days of use (On a Razer mousepad, without making any stress-test)

After a month, the side grips fell off the mouse, and were very slippery. The LED software is programmable but very rough, not something to expect from +70$ material.

TLDR: A scammy mouse exploiting the "gaming" term to overprice itself. Show details

Christoper
ChristoperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Quite average, wouldn't buy again

A bit pricey for a mouse but I bought it thinking it might last for years. Should have checked which country it was made unfortunately. The movement is actually OK and has worked well. Problem is the central wheel button stopped working only 3 or 4 months in (scroll works but not click). A work around is to re-assign another button but this is a clunky process with a program that has to slowly load and log in every time the computer starts! Daft. In recent days one of the plastic panels on the side has fallen off, seems it wasn't glued properly in manufacture. This thing is a $25 product sold at three times the price. I'll be avoiding this brand. Show details
Lou
LouMelbourne26 posts

Great while it lasts ....which is not long at all

I'm not a gamer but I understand the Razer mouse is popular with gamers because of its sensitivity, control and accuracy. I must admit these qualities are apparent for my everyday use and I noticed a palpable difference between this and the "ordinary garden gnome" mouse. Obviously you're paying substantially more for the Razer.

The downside though, is durability. The "ordinary garden gnome mouse" wins hands down when it comes to longevity.

I have had 5 Razer Death Adders in the space of 6 years....they simply just stop working or are no longer recognised by the system.

It wasn't until another started playing up and I took stock of how many I'd gone through that I have decided to look at an alternative brand.

Rob Spi
Rob Spi

TERRIBLE MOUSE

Terrible mouse, in a bad way. Although I've been using a Microsoft mouse since ages, so quite terrible mouse, first day using this mouse, the teflon pads ripped off the RAZER mousepad I bought with. I insist on "Razer mousepad", the largest one.

I also really mean "First day" when I say it, now the pads are scratching when moving the mouse around. Precision is not a criteria when you pay more than 50$ for a mouse, precision is always good above these prices.

Plastic looking, only two buttons for the thumb. I've read reviews speaking about the soft plastic part falling apart, but that's not my case.

100/100 the worst deal I've ever made in my computer buyings history

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW2 posts

great mouse, poor quality

i have been using this mouse for several years and it has worked great for tracking but it is at end-of-life and really disappointed in some of the poor quality aspects.

pros:
- good ergonomic design
- great value for quality
- rgb settings

cons:
- the colour is not the same between the scroll and the base despite being set the same in synapse
- the rubber grip on the side is just glued on and came off after a year or two.
- after 2-3 years the tracking has gone funny
- requires a mousepad on some surfaces that other laser mouses did not

Sajan
SajanLidcombe2 posts

Long term user

Best gaming mouse that i have ever used. Held up good for 4 years now. Long the build quality and the tracking is really awesome. Would suggest this over any other gaming mouse.

TKH
TKHMelbourne6 posts

Lapiz
LapizSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts

Brady
Brady

Great Mouse, Very comfortable

Great Price, the mouse is super easy and comfortable to use constantly, The extra buttons are convenient for gamers needing extra buttons, no need to worry about pressing them accidentally either.