Razer Naga

Razer Naga

See the Best Mice in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

razor naga trinity

i've been using multiple razor mice over the years and i stay with the product because its one of the only mice that is 12 action buttons on the side, but i actually go through one of these mice every 6months-1year the quality is just getting worse every year.... Also your keyboards also break very easily.

i have never asked for a refund on items from razor but i won't spend money on ur garbage mass produced products again.

Laurens9L

Laurens9LZandvoorde, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium

• Selected Review

Best gaming mouse I have ever owned.

Mr and Mrs Hikers

Mr and Mrs HikersAdelaide

Great for softwares

I stop playing games and change into playing professionals softwares. Although its quite massive for my hand, it works pretty well with the shortcut of shortcuts. Great device to have.

The best part is the keys that you can change into extreme shortcuts. best with smaller size for smaller hands.
the functions
big, hopefully they invent a smaller size.

Dom Davies

Dom DaviesSydney, Australia

Gets the job done.

My partner and I play a ton of MMOs and the Naga is pretty much the best mouse for the job. It's very easy to customise, is comfortable and I have found buttons easy to press. While it took a while to get used to we honestly couldn't play a MMO with another mouse. While I used to have another Razer that I used for FPSs I don't bother changing anymore, the Naga is solid enough for both.
Tons of buttons, smooth controls, slick blue light.
Takes time to get used to.

Peter Grzesiak

Peter GrzesiakSOUTH BRISBANE

Simply awesome.

I've had this mouse for little over a month and It really does get my that bonus advantage ingame.
Your wrist doesn't get tired from long periods of using it and the greatly postioned macro buttons give you a unlimted macro potential at the use of your right thumb.

Not to mention how easy it is to customize this mouse, If the led lights for what ever reason turn you off you have an option to turn the leds of to any part of your mouse (The logo, The macro buttons or even the mouse wheel)
From the smooth texture to the macro buttons, Pretty much everything about this product.

Kotadiatu

KotadiatuPerth

For the Ultimate MMO Gamer!