Real Foods Corn Thins

See the Best Crackers & Crispbread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Used To Be Great Now Taste Like Bleach

The last two times I have bought the sesame flavour I have had to throw them out. They taste like bleach and even after one bite the taste just lingers. They are disgusting! The first time I thought it must have been a faulty packet. A shame because they used to be very tasty.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

poor quality and getting thinner

1) taste is changing and now very bland
2) kngetting thinner in size and break very easy
like all food products if companies can cut cost they will, and this is obviously
what has happened to this product,

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Love these because Different to other brands

Lite and crispy these ones dont get stuck in your teeth like other brands probably due to the in house popping technology? With Seasame is my favorite, organic and gmo made in Oz!

Decreasing quality

All my family really loved the cheese flavour corn thins. But last time when I purchased i was surprised to see their quality plummet. The packet was just half filled. The cheese flavour had no cheese at all. Before when I used to eat my table would be filled with cheese dust but now when we go in the bottom of the packet we don't' know what flavour are we eating. Also it doesn't tastes good as before.
Had really loved the product but not more going to buy.

Nice, healthy snack

These are fantastic alone but you can also top them with tuna or avocado for a healthy snack. Good price too.

This is lit af snack. Its not the greatest snack with no spreads, but it is still lit af *dabs* You can still munch on them by them selves but i recommend eating it with spreads. I rate 8 out of 8 ign confirmed m8.

Great all-round snack

As far as healthy snacks go, this is up there with one of my favourites. Pros include: nice serving sizes, good crunchy texture, organic, great value, and they’re versatile enough to enjoy with cheese or tuna without going soggy. For those less conscious about their health, you can also find flavoured versions. The only downside, despite being in a foil wrap they will start to go stale after about a week. Nonetheless, perfect for morning tea or to include in the kids’ lunch boxes.

OK

These are great snack options for someone watching their diet intake. I like to eat them on their own and they make me feel like I am eating popcorn without all the additional flavourings. Overall, a great snack or light lunch choice, is great to top off with some tuna and veggies.
These are super yummy corn thins which just remind me of popcorn. They are very light in flavouring, so that means, I can enjoy them on their own or top them anyway I like.
It can be a bit messy to eat these because I usually get them all over my top, but thats okay since theyre dry, so I can just brush it off.