Real Income Insurance

Real Income Insurance

went very well good what i wanted

got what i wanted straight to the point. There is nothing more i can say. was happy with everything over all.. i looked up other insurance this came out the be the better choice a little more expensive. But I get to have my mind rested as I know if I get hurt outside my work I still get income for my family .

Realm nice service!

Policy’s value was ok and the costumer service lady very helpful doing the set up, the set up is a bit long, but they tried to make it easy and clear

Terrible

Absolutely a complete rip off of insurance
I called to cancel my policy only to be told I can’t do it over the phone despite being authenticated by the system
They took my fortnight payment anyway & said sorry they don’t do refunds!!!
Was with them for nearly 10 years and only 1 claim & was a complete nightmare to get through the claims department despite it being for surgery.
Save your money on this overpriced insurance
Go elsewhere!

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMarch 2017
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Kmto, Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you have decided to cancel your policy and you have not been able to do this over the phone. All our policies have set requirements when opting to cancel which is outlined in your Product Disclosure Statement, this also includes where a refund is provided. If you would like to discuss this further, please send a private message with your policy number and contact details and I will arrange for a Customer Service Manager to contact you. Kind regards, TessYou should review your policy disclosureCompletely untransparent company So after I’m saying & email cancel you want to keep taking money lol That’s Real!

No drama's, Quick when approved.

Total process time was about a month to replace a damaged item. Not the quickest and I did have to call up a few times to get it moving. But never had any issues and the delivered product was just as promised.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Must have

There were alterations needed during set up. On completion these alterations had not been done. It was great to have an interpreter but the process was so time consuming and the interpreter kept cutting out.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Gulham, Thank you for your feedback. We strive to ensure that all our customers receive the best customer service experience and we take all customer feedback on board to improve our processes. We will forward your comments on to the relevant team. Regards, Tess

Excellent explanation by the Teleperson

Setting up the policy was easy and did in no time as the teleoperater did a great job explaining and answering my question. Hoping to have good experiences in the future as well.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Darshana, Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to receive positive feedback and very happy that we could offer you such outstanding service. Regards, Tess

Very helpful and competitive

Good value policy. Teleperson was very helpful and thorough.
No hesitation to recommend their services for income protection insurance policy.
They asked all the right questions and assisted me through the process

Claim MadeNo

Great to talk to someone that could help

Setting up the policy was a good experience having someone talk me through it and clarifying parts that I didn’t 100./‘ understand was awesome

Insurance claim madeNo

Good luck getting any money out of them

Yes they may seem like good value but good luck getting any money out of real if you actually need to make a claim. They will stuff you around make you talk to different departments etc just keep putting you off and end up not paying. Worst company to deal with.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Steve, we are disappointed to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. We aim to ensure that all our customers receive the best customer service possible and we take all customer feedback on board in order to improve our processes. If you would like, please send us your contact details in a private message and we will have a Service Manager call you shortly.

Income protection

It’s not REAL INSURANCE it’s FALSE INSURANCE. I’m paying my insurance since dec of 2012 6 years I’m paying my FALSE INSURANCE. I had an accident and can’t work for 2 weeks and they said I can’t do any claim and need to wait for 3 months. Company like this is ripping off people. Will complain to ombudsman

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Edmer, we're sorry that there has been a delay. Please send us your policy details in a private message and we will forward them onto a Claims Manager who will be in touch with you shortly.

Income protection

Yes I do think it’s value for money. But mostly piece of mind. I just hope I never have to use it.

Quick and easy

Friendly staff provided me with a quick quote over the phone with a great price !
Just a few questions and was all organised.

very good customer service

yes policy was easy to set up . but just bit of long process while completing the policy. Good options

Insurance claim madeNo

Needed something like this for a long time

The customer care was amazing the lady walk me through the process one step at a time so i understand how it word thank you

Happy Customer for 6 years

fast, friendly service. easy to talk to insurance people.. They can simplify the complicated words of insurance and make it understandable.

Not Worth the Money

Purchased Bill Cover through Real Insurance was quick and easy done over the phone. However when we went to make a claim we provided all the necessary paperwork and was waiting on the insurers was told that it would take 8-10 days. After 10 days was then told they needed another form filled out but could not send form in for another two weeks. Biggest waste of money and staff tell you the same thing over and over. All we wanted to know if our claim was going to be approved or not. Still have no answer. Do not listen to the adverts on TV it is all false!!!

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Sammy, we're sorry that there has been a delay. Please send us your policy details in a private message on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Real.Insurance) and we will forward them onto a Claims Manager who will be in touch with you shortly.Speak to Riley Finn in the claims department she has all the detailsIt has now been 60 days and we still have not been told if the claim has been approved. They just keep making excuses do not buy this insurance it is not worth the hassle, money or stress.

Awesome service

Great value and it was great customer service. Have dealt with them for pet insurance and will now with income and life insurance

Insurance claim madeNo

The consultant I spoke with was very helpful and went out of her way to make sure I got what I needed

Precise and efficient

Good and efficient.I got my certificate almost immediately. Pls give the one who help me a thump up. Cheers and God bless.

Terrible service

I rang to inquire about income protection. I was offered a policy but was told I could not be emailed a quote or any details of the policy to review before accepting it. I was told i could simply accept it on the phone, read the documents, and then cancel before any payment was due. So I said ok. I've since rung twice to cancel and been given the run around "the cancellation department isn't available but we'll get them to call you back". Have they called back either of those two times? No.
What kind of unethical company refuses to give inquiring customers a quote or policy details before signing them up, promises them they can cancel, and then basically stonewalls them when they try to cancel? A good company wouldn't have to do this to get customers.
I'll be taking my business elsewhere, and will be taking this issue further if this company continues to refuse to let me cancel the policy.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Alli, we're sorry to hear your calls have not been returned. If you could please share your policy details with us we will look into this further for you. You can send us a private message on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Real.Insurance thanks.

Thieving @$#kers. Low life scum . Cold called a long time ago, answered inane questions but never signed up or gave bank details etc,then just recently they send me a letter congratulating me on my anniversary with them AND , FKN AND( and now I'm gettn cranky) took $220 odd bucks out o my account. Best I block these Cunning Uncultured Ninetys Types from my accounts and contact the authorities. Does anyone know where their head office is?
Hi Iain, if you would like to discuss this further with a Service Manager please provide us with your contact details via private message and we will arrange for a Manager to be in touch directly. Thank you.

i have take out real insurance for funerals me and my husband my husband was against it as he said it was wast of money haven't heard any reports good or bad have been pay money for six years
hi Ayveril,Taking out funeral insurance is a very personal choice.for my wife and i ,it is an expense we can do without at the moment. With regards to taking out your policy with real insurance-i say don't.they are shifty.they lied to us and ripped us of to the tune of $4000.00. you would be well advised to take out your policy with a large and well known insurance company and one that is reputable.gp.It depends on how old you are. Work out how much you pay per year and multiply that by how many years you might live. It could work out to cost more than the funeral itself would cost. You could just put that money away each month into an account you don't touch so that it is there when you need it. If you have a mortgage offset account you could put in there to save interest on your home loan.Funeral insurance is a total rip off. Better to go with a pre-paid funeral plan with the funeral company, where you can know it is paid for and that your family won't have to be jumping through hoops to get financial assistance when you die. The small print on funeral insurance is breathtakingly confusing - and deliberately so. You must remember that the whole purpose of insurance companies is to NOT pay claims, and they will go to whatever lengths to make sure you have either 'breached' the conditions and voided the payout, or they make it so hard you just give up and go away. It's reprehensible how they treat grieving people who are already under a lot of strain, and if my husband hadn't been so persistent - and ANGRY - I'm sure we would never have seen the money for his father's funeral.

Why is my policy payments going up when in theory it should be going down? Funerals are getting cheaper aren't they? I'm doing a comparison quote tomorrow. Ava
Thanks for your feedback. If you could please send us a private Facebook message including your policy details here: https://www.facebook.com/Real.Insurance we would like to explain the cause of the premium increase. Usually it's a result of underwritting changes. Thank you

Similar listings