Real Income Insurance

Real Income Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (2) and 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (2)
Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy

Working in Insurance, i knew this could be easy or really tedious. Anthony was great and the whole the process was easy end to end, no return calls needed, insured and covered on the spot.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

It’s a pretty good service Real Insursnce provides

As I’ve said Real Insursnce provides a good serving and it always good to have this insurance I haven’t use it yet but you never know what’s around the corner

Excellent!!!!! Perfect for hardworking person

Being a chef is very hard that’s why i get Income protection. This insurance is Necessity for me not only protecting my self also my family. I don’t lodge any claim yet.

Hi Ruel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Such brilliant service

The policy is great value and so easy to set up. I can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. Joseph was so informative and friendly. He made it easy as he explained everything so clearly and plainly.

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with, knowledgeable staff

The application process was quite easy and quick. The policy is good value, cheaper than the policy I was replacing. Everything was explained well throughout the application. I feel confident I have chosen the right policy for me.

Lisa W.

Lisa W.Southwest, VIC

I am not working so cant afford to do it.

I did my cover all over the phone which was easy. I haven't lodged a claim. I will look at it when I am working again if I decide to and see if it is relevant.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Charlie

CharliePerth, WA

What is a significant injury

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim ApprovedNo
Salim

SalimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient services

I was required to send completed beneficiaries form and did get the acknowledgement emails and then confirmation of that the action was taken. I was also informed that the amended policies will be sent to me.

Hi Salim,
I'm delighted to hear of the efficient service that you received when setting up your policy and updating your information. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Stuart

StuartDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent customer service

Yes good value the person on the other end of the phone was very helpful and made the process very easy to set up my income protection happy to know I am protected

Idj

IdjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I feel the policy was great value and offered me competitive price. Emily & Matthew gave me excellent customer service. Everything was easy to set up and was explained to me thoroughly. I highly recommend Real Insurance.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Customer service to set up insurance was instant and great.

I was contacted immediately about my insurance quote and, while the phone call to officially submit for a quote on my policy did take time, the customer service of the call was great and I was verified and ready to go with a reasonable policy the very next day.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

It will definately help my needs in todays different world we live in and what the future holds and no I haven't made a claim, thanks very much appreciated
Douglas.

Hi Douglas,
I'm pleased to hear of your excellent experience and that we have been able to provide you with peace of mind for the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us.
Alisa

Jamie Hutchison

Jamie HutchisonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service

Great customer service from Jasmine.
Very clearly and logically explained the cover and very competitive pricing. Will recommend this insurance to others and be changing over more policies. Easy to apply

Jasmine

JasmineMid North Coast, NSW

very courteous assistance

policy was affordable, easy to understand associated paperwork - the staff was very nice and explained things well and was happy to help me with any relevant queries and also with follow-up

Carla

CarlaPerth, WA

Very Helpful & professional!

Disha was extremely friendly, patient and professional with helping me set up my life insurance , TPD & income protection. It was done over two days , as I wanted time to read all the info before committing. This wasn't a problem with them and I got a call back the next day as requested by me to finalise my paperwork.

SUE DICKESON

SUE DICKESONThe Mallee, VIC

Great team to deal with.

Policy extremely easy to establish
Claim went through as laid out in policy and handing of payment during my year off was outstanding.
Staff were helpful, efficient and sympathetic.
Helpful happy and polite.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateApril 2018
Claim ApprovedYes

New Credit Card Details

We were required to renew our Credit Card by our Bank and advised Real accordingly. The change in card details was handled seemlessly by Real staff, who were very friendly and helpful.

Veronica

VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help

Good value, very helpful on phone, explained all details. Explained both life insurance and income protection and what is covered in both policies. Am leased they deduct every two weeks and payment not due in one hit

Cecilia

CeciliaAustralian Capital Territory

the approval was done so fast and the process well understood

policy was of a good value and all the questions were personnel and easy to answer. I was given enough time t ask questions as well as to repeat myself

Hi Cecilia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to assist in providing you with suitable cover and that we could assist in answering your questions.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy to have approval for Accident cover

Easy and quick application over the phone, The staff were friendly and informative. I was accepted within a short period and was very happy with the cover offered for my situation

Iain

Iainasked

Thieving @$#kers. Low life scum . Cold called a long time ago, answered inane questions but never signed up or gave bank details etc,then just recently they send me a letter congratulating me on my anniversary with them AND , FKN AND( and now I'm gettn cranky) took $220 odd bucks out o my account. Best I block these Cunning Uncultured Ninetys Types from my accounts and contact the authorities. Does anyone know where their head office is?

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Hi Iain, if you would like to discuss this further with a Service Manager please provide us with your contact details via private message and we will arrange for a Manager to be in touch directly. Thank you.

ayveril

ayverilasked

i have take out real insurance for funerals me and my husband my husband was against it as he said it was wast of money haven't heard any reports good or bad have been pay money for six years

graham.p
graham.p

hi Ayveril,Taking out funeral insurance is a very personal choice.for my wife and i ,it is an expense we can do without at the moment.
With regards to taking out your policy with real insurance-i say don't.they are shifty.they lied to us and ripped us of to the tune of $4000.00.
you would be well advised to take out your policy with a large and well known insurance company and one that is reputable.gp.

Ballarat
Ballarat

It depends on how old you are. Work out how much you pay per year and multiply that by how many years you might live. It could work out to cost more than the funeral itself would cost. You could just put that money away each month into an account you don't touch so that it is there when you need it. If you have a mortgage offset account you could put in there to save interest on your home loan.

Barb B
Barb B

Funeral insurance is a total rip off. Better to go with a pre-paid funeral plan with the funeral company, where you can know it is paid for and that your family won't have to be jumping through hoops to get financial assistance when you die. The small print on funeral insurance is breathtakingly confusing - and deliberately so. You must remember that the whole purpose of insurance companies is to NOT pay claims, and they will go to whatever lengths to make sure you have either 'breached' the conditions and voided the payout, or they make it so hard you just give up and go away. It's reprehensible how they treat grieving people who are already under a lot of strain, and if my husband hadn't been so persistent - and ANGRY - I'm sure we would never have seen the money for his father's funeral.

Avalon

Avalonasked

Why is my policy payments going up when in theory it should be going down? Funerals are getting cheaper aren't they? I'm doing a comparison quote tomorrow.
Ava

realinsuranceReal Insurance

Thanks for your feedback. If you could please send us a private Facebook message including your policy details here: https://www.facebook.com/Real.Insurance we would like to explain the cause of the premium increase. Usually it's a result of underwritting changes. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Real Insurance representatives