Real Income Insurance

Listing monitored by Real Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (2)

Amazing customer service!!

Amazing customer service from the man who rand and helped me! Great customer service skills and knowledge. Very friendly! Great price. One of the only companies to insure those who work from home! Amazing. So happy

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service Around!

I have been a long term customer with Real Insurance for Life Insurance and have been very happy with everything over that time. I decided to give them a call about Income Protection Insurance and once again everything was amazing. Albert was very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. I am very impressed with the excellent customer service and very reasonable prices. They are extremely easy to do business with.

Hi Frances,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We love hearing about our customers satisfaction around both the product and especially service. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Happy with outcome

Andrew was very helpful and explained what I needed to know. This was a policy I was setting up for my son and Andrew went through all the options giving us the best deal.

Philip Roome
Philip RoomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Veronica was amazing.

Veronica was amazing. She needs a raise. She is the reason we went with real. It was all so easy. I hope the policy lives up to the signing on process.

Hi Philip,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Veronica and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy

Working in Insurance, i knew this could be easy or really tedious. Anthony was great and the whole the process was easy end to end, no return calls needed, insured and covered on the spot.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

It’s a pretty good service Real Insursnce provides

As I’ve said Real Insursnce provides a good serving and it always good to have this insurance I haven’t use it yet but you never know what’s around the corner

Excellent!!!!! Perfect for hardworking person

Being a chef is very hard that’s why i get Income protection. This insurance is Necessity for me not only protecting my self also my family. I don’t lodge any claim yet.

Hi Ruel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Such brilliant service

The policy is great value and so easy to set up. I can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. Joseph was so informative and friendly. He made it easy as he explained everything so clearly and plainly.

Meg
MegSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with, knowledgeable staff

The application process was quite easy and quick. The policy is good value, cheaper than the policy I was replacing. Everything was explained well throughout the application. I feel confident I have chosen the right policy for me.

Lisa W.
Lisa W.Southwest, VIC

I am not working so cant afford to do it.

I did my cover all over the phone which was easy. I haven't lodged a claim. I will look at it when I am working again if I decide to and see if it is relevant.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Charlie
CharliePerth, WA

What is a significant injury

Salim
SalimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient services

I was required to send completed beneficiaries form and did get the acknowledgement emails and then confirmation of that the action was taken. I was also informed that the amended policies will be sent to me.

Hi Salim,
I'm delighted to hear of the efficient service that you received when setting up your policy and updating your information. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Stuart
StuartDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent customer service

Yes good value the person on the other end of the phone was very helpful and made the process very easy to set up my income protection happy to know I am protected

Idj
IdjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I feel the policy was great value and offered me competitive price. Emily & Matthew gave me excellent customer service. Everything was easy to set up and was explained to me thoroughly. I highly recommend Real Insurance.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Customer service to set up insurance was instant and great.

I was contacted immediately about my insurance quote and, while the phone call to officially submit for a quote on my policy did take time, the customer service of the call was great and I was verified and ready to go with a reasonable policy the very next day.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mark H.
Mark H.asked

Starting a gardening franchise, one of the requirements is income, injury and illness insurance. I am not sure of my annual income as I have not started work yet.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for reaching out. We are not currently providing Income Protection at this time, however, you can view our current products at https://www.realinsurance.com.au/
Alisa

Iain
Iainasked

Thieving @$#kers. Low life scum . Cold called a long time ago, answered inane questions but never signed up or gave bank details etc,then just recently they send me a letter congratulating me on my anniversary with them AND , FKN AND( and now I'm gettn cranky) took $220 odd bucks out o my account. Best I block these Cunning Uncultured Ninetys Types from my accounts and contact the authorities. Does anyone know where their head office is?

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Hi Iain, if you would like to discuss this further with a Service Manager please provide us with your contact details via private message and we will arrange for a Manager to be in touch directly. Thank you.

ayveril
ayverilasked

i have take out real insurance for funerals me and my husband my husband was against it as he said it was wast of money haven't heard any reports good or bad have been pay money for six years

graham.p
graham.p

hi Ayveril,Taking out funeral insurance is a very personal choice.for my wife and i ,it is an expense we can do without at the moment.
With regards to taking out your policy with real insurance-i say don't.they are shifty.they lied to us and ripped us of to the tune of $4000.00.
you would be well advised to take out your policy with a large and well known insurance company and one that is reputable.gp.

Ballarat
Ballarat

It depends on how old you are. Work out how much you pay per year and multiply that by how many years you might live. It could work out to cost more than the funeral itself would cost. You could just put that money away each month into an account you don't touch so that it is there when you need it. If you have a mortgage offset account you could put in there to save interest on your home loan.

Barb B
Barb B

Funeral insurance is a total rip off. Better to go with a pre-paid funeral plan with the funeral company, where you can know it is paid for and that your family won't have to be jumping through hoops to get financial assistance when you die. The small print on funeral insurance is breathtakingly confusing - and deliberately so. You must remember that the whole purpose of insurance companies is to NOT pay claims, and they will go to whatever lengths to make sure you have either 'breached' the conditions and voided the payout, or they make it so hard you just give up and go away. It's reprehensible how they treat grieving people who are already under a lot of strain, and if my husband hadn't been so persistent - and ANGRY - I'm sure we would never have seen the money for his father's funeral.

See all Real Income Insurance questions