Rebuild Relief

Verifiedrebuildrelief.com.au🏆 2024 Award
4.9

108 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1071 · 1%

See the Best Financial Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Greg
GregNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent service and painless process

We live in Merewether, NSW and have insurance through NRMA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief /ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Our neighbour made us aware of Rebuild Relief as they had also used their services. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Highly recommended.
Franco
FrancoNSWHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Do it yourself

Without Prejudice
They simply swoop in after storm /hail damage in an area.
Then from our experience Auscoast Builders come to overquote on the insurance work and Claimsco deal for them with your insurer. These companies appear to be linked. May be wiser to go through your insurer directly.
Ann
Ann

Amazing supportive service

Shane has achieved a great result for us with our insurance company. He kept me well informed and checked in with me on a weekly basis . He did a lot of background work and fought hard for us to ensure that the insurance company did right by us !
We are so pleased with the result and we have to thank Shane for that !
Deanne
DeanneQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Rebuild Relief

We heard about Rebuild Relief advertised on the radio. We live in Rockhampton Queensland and had hail damage to our roof which our insurance initially refused to cover. Leila and Jeanny were wonderful and we thank you for not giving up and escalating our claim to AFCA. Finally we now have a great settlement result.
Kristen Smith
Kristen SmithNSWHunter Region, NSW

Super easy process

Very easy process. Took all the hard work off me. Shayne was very efficient and always friendly to speak with.
james m.
james m.

new roof

the service is first class,from the start,my point off contact to get my approval done ,was shayne Budd,he was very professional,always,answered all questions straight way.he did get my new roof approved.very trustworthy people to deal with.highly recommend shayne,and thankyou,to all envoled.
regards james mortimer
Jo A
Jo A

Great company and representatives to deal with

After a destructive hail storm in my suburb of Innes Lake at Port Macquarie my neighbour suggested I make contact with Rebuild Relief.
I have had nothing but positive results from Rebuild Relief. Every problem with my insurance company (Youi) was overcome in a professional manner. My calls and emails were answered quickly and effectively and my enquires explained clearly.
Special mention to Shayne Budd and Jeanie Perry. Always there for my questions.
Thank you to Rebuild Relief and staff. I would recommend them and they would be the first company I would contact in the future.
Alana
AlanaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service & outcome

We live in Woombye and we are insured with NRMA. Saraid from Rebuild Relief /ClaimsCo looked after our claim from start to finish and we are very happy with the outcome. Saraid provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. We would not have received the great outcome we did without Saraid from rebuilds help. I have already recommended them to my friends and family!
John
John
  Fair Incentive

review of shanye budd

Shanye level of customer service was something every customer wants. constantly emailing/texting/phoning at every point of the way. it was a real pleasure to do business with John Sinn
Carol M
Carol M

Shayne Budd, representing Rebuild Relief progressed my claim in a very professional manner

Shayne Budd was the representative who supported me through my Insurance claims process. He was always helpful, patient & kind in his dealings with me & I could not have asked or expected more from him. Thankyou Shayne
Wendy H
Wendy HQLDDarling Downs, QLD

NONE
NONE

Excellent service

Shayne provided a courteous service and communicated with me in manner I could comprehend.
The whole process has been trouble free thanks to Shayne dealing with my insurer and securing my payout.
I am now awaiting the commencement of the repairs.
Ronnie McGregor.
Ronnie McGregor.2 posts

The Service I have been receiving is Excellent

Very good Service and all very helpful all things are going well I can’t wait to get my new Roof. Show reply
Adam
Adam

service rating

friendly service professional attitude claim results in less than three months
Toni
ToniQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Roof replacement

Karli Phillips was assigned to our case and from the first conversation she was so helpful and kind. Karli took care of everything and we were updated by her every step of the way, nothing was too much trouble. As someone who has never gone through a claim like this before, having someone with knowledge of how the process works was such a relief and the claim was settled quite quickly. We have met with the building supervisor as well and are looking foreword to having the new roof installed in the next few months. Thank you Karli, you made a very stressful situation so much easier by handling everything on our behalf.