Verifiedrebuildrelief.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Kevin
KevinDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Great Personal Service

Tania offered a thorough and comprehensive approach towards getting a positive result for us ,keeping us informed regularly via phone calls and emails. We would not have achieved the same outcome without her knowledgeable service.
Judy J
Judy JSouth West, QLD2 posts

Very excited

We live in Roma and we are insured with Suncorp. Shayne from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. We heard about Rebuild Relief from our neighbour who also went through them. Shayne provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Suncorp didn't include our carport or patio and Shayne managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family! Show reply
Geoff O.
Geoff O.Darling Downs, QLD
  Fair Incentive

I live in tara and had roof damage from a hail storm . Shayne from rebuild releif looked after my claim and I was very happy with the outcome, he was very patient,helpful and kept me informed throughout the whole process. I already recommend Ed them to my family and neighbours.
Nalda
NaldaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unsure
UnsureSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth effortless experience

The consultant I was assigned was always pleasant and friendly, most importantly he was always prompt with any information I required or questions I had. I would not hesitate to recommend Rebuild Relief, the service is definitely worth the peace of mind.
KLM
KLM

Great service, great result

We live in Newcastle NSW. Jen from Rebuild Relief looked after our claim from start to finish and we are very happy with the outcome. Jen is an excellent communicator who provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. This included achieving a successful claim that was initially denied by our insurance company. Thanks Jen for your awesome work!
Tate
Tate

Very professional service that got results

I live in Maryborough and am insured with Aami. Shayne from Rebuild Relief looked after my claim and I am very happy with the outcome. I heard about Rebuild Relief from my neighbour who also went through them. Shayne provided me with regular updates and did all the running around for me so I didn't have to muck around with the insurance company. I doubt that I would have got the new roof approved if I approached the insurance company directly, and I don't have the time for the back and forth due to work commitments. Very professional service that got results!
Helen s
Helen s

All so helpful

Special thanks to jen dorn for all her help Charlie for his everyone at rebuild were excellent in explaining things and helping as much as they possibly could can't fault them thank you
Paul A
Paul AWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service & simple advice from start to finish

I live in Tinana and insured with CommInsure. Vikki from ClaimsCo looked after our claim and I am very happy with the outcome. I heard about Rebuild Relief from previous jobs done by them in my local area and reading good on-line reviews.
Vikki provided myself with regular updates and did all the running around for me. I have already recommended them to my friends and family and would definitely use their services again should the need arise!
Tom O'donoghue
Tom O'donoghueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

To long between start and finish of project

I dealt with Riley who was very helpful Polite and professional
Alan. D.
Alan. D.

Job Well Done

We live in Tinana Qld and we are insured with Suncorp. Stacey from Rebuild Relief/ClaimsCo looked after our claim and we are very happy with the outcome. Stacey provided us with regular updates and did all the running around for us. Originally Suncorp didn't include our additional roof and Solar requirements and Stacey managed to get it included. I have already recommended them to my friends and family.
Jennifer Hallinan
Jennifer Hallinan
  Fair Incentive

The Amazing Roof

We live in Tara, are insured with Suncorp, Shayne from Relief Rebuild looked after us, we heard about Relief Rebuild from literature and my brother who also went through them, Shayne provided us with updates and did all the running around for us, originally Suncorp didn’t include our carport and patio and Shayne managed to have it included, I have already recommended them to friends and family, yesterday I told a friend about them.,
Jason
Jason

Excellent service

Loved the communication process throughout the whole insurance claim. Will definitely use rebuild again if I the circumstances arise. Thankyou rebuild
Jack K.
Jack K.

Truly convenient with outstanding customer service

Rebuild relief really made the process easy from start to finish. Special mention of Jennifer Dorn, who went above and beyond with my experience with the company. Following up on any inconvenience or queries I had as well as one hundred per cent clarity throughout the process. Jennifer's knowledge of her field also prevented any problems before they began.
peaches09
peaches09Brisbane

Great experience

Rebuild Releif have been so helpful and we couldn't be happier with the result. Highly recommend.