Redsbaby Paloma

Redsbaby Paloma

Cot and Dresser
5.0 from 1 review

Research & Redsbaby for the win

When I'm looking to buy something, I'm an epic researcher. I have to know for sure that I'm getting the best product for the best price. I touched and played and lifted and knocked on every cot and dresser I could get my hands on. I LOVED the look of the Paloma package (cot & dresser) but it's so risky buying on line right? WRONG! I saw Redsbaby at a baby show and again at their own demonstration days. You can touch and feel their products and talk to brand reps who actually know and use the brand. I was sold and I'm so happy with my purchase. I haven't started using it yet (due April) but it's solid and true to colour in pics if you don't get a chance to see it in person. Like I said, I did a lot of research and some of the more expensive designer brands felt cheap and plastic against the redsbaby. My very patient husband and I put it all together and for a flat pack, it wasn't too daunting or difficult!!

I have like this exactly in box some one give it to as agift i want to return it to you but I don’t have reciept so what can i do please give me answer?
Contact redsbaby.com.au

What is it like now that you have used it? What is the quality like for the cot/dresser/changer?
I'm yet to use the cot, since my little man is still in his bassinet, but the change table & drawers are fantastic. Really well made (& quite sturdy), heaps of storage & looks fantastic. We really wanted to invest in furniture that was transitional as our baby aged & I can genuinely see the drawers being used long after the need for the change table has passed.Thankyou for this feedback. If you were able to give feedback when u begin to use the cot also that would be great!

Redsbaby Paloma CotRedsbaby Paloma Dresser