2Reebok SL8.0 Quad-Level Elliptical Cross Trainer

33%33%33%
3.0

Chris S.9 posts

Woefully lacking in instructions

Seems like a good piece of kit. Very heavy, but solid! The main problem for me is the instructions in programming are seriously lacking. I mean ONE line of text. Finding information online has been unsuccessful, and honestly, it is NOT an easy, intuitive process. Show details
pdcampion
pdcampionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very dissatisfied

Worked well for the first few months and used sparingly. Then began to disintegrate and make all sorts of noises. Not safe to use now and forget asking for help with technical support....they don't answer emails or respond to requests for help. Show details
Eric NoackHunter Region, NSW206 posts
  • +2Thumbnail

Stevie J.

Just wondering if anyone has had an issue with the plastic rollers. I've only had my SL8 for a few months and it's been used about 10 times. Whilst using it I started to get a pulling sensation on the right side and a weird sound. I stopped training and checked all the fittings no issues. When I looked at the rollers, I found the right one had split. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Reebok Fitness   DM

Hello Stevie J. Thank you for your message. We never had this issue with the rollers. Happy to get this looked into with our team. We will reach out to you shortly to get your order details so that we can further check.

Eric Noack

No I applied a rubber lubricant and it works fine.However if you roller has split it should still be covered by warranty and they can be replaced

Stevie J.

Thank Eric. I've had an email from Reebok and have sent them the relevant details (pictures & order confirmation) hopefully get a replacement roller and get back to using my SL8..

Chris S.

Where can I find more comprehensive instructions on how to set it and personalise it? Where/ How am I supposed to use the oil that came with it (presumably for maintenance). Why do you give such scant information for such an expensive product?

Eric Noack

You can google the internet or download the product manual.the oil is for the sliding rail, I use a rubber grease.There is not much to tell its just an exercise machine and they all do the same thing.

• GTIN12: 885652011426