Registry Australia

Registry Australia

good help

Obliging person, I thought I may have paid my renewal but was informed there was no record of this. I ask if I could pay by Visa while I was on the line and she help me finalize my payment straight away. Great help

Renewal of Business Name

I'd been meaning to call the Registry and renew my business name, but with busyness in work and life, I had in advertently overlooked doing this. I appreciated the follow up call from Registry on that matter, and was able to make payment over the phone.

Lynn

Lynn Perth, WA

Renewal of business registration

I spoke to Kim about renewing my registration and she was very helpful and processed the renewal very efficiently.
Kim was very friendly and helpful over the phone.
Kim was a pleasure to deal with.

Bobbislollies

BobbislolliesMid North Coast, NSW

Quick and easy

I gave up trying to do this on line and my goodness it was so quick to do this on the phone. Lovely real voice on the other end of the line. Will only ever phone in future

Don't fall for the false positive reviews, this is a scam

As above, this company solely exists to charge you 5x the rate of the authorised ASIC service. s c a m company. See how these reviews are either 5 or 1 star? Bots for all the 5 star reviews

Con

ConGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made the whole process simple

Was very helpful and understood my circumstance as soon as I explained it. Gave me the correct and simple to use instructions to fix my issue. Very pleased with the service and outcome.

A great service that makes business simpler - thank you

A Service with a smile, a genuine smile at that, very easy to work with, prompt action followed up by a quick response what more could one ask for - thanks very much ..

Greg

GregMaroochydore

Poor attempt at scamming

Never asked to use them to renew my business name and its nothing more than a scam to do exactly the same as you can do yourself. Phishing at its finest and I don't get it that Australia's corporate, markets and financial services regulator allows this to go on, renewal not due for months but got 2 different scammers trying to 'renew' my business name. Please at all times protect your business renewal name, if you don't renew it you may lose it, which is what these crooks are trying to do

The marketing is designed to look like a real bill

The marketing is designed to look like a real bill to fool people into paying extra money for unnecessary services rather than direct to ASIC. Very questionable tactic- especially when targeted at small business.
The 5 star reviews are also obviously fake.

Professional and easy.

After many sleepless nights worrying about what to do, I made the call to Sarah and it could not off been easier. Very professional and very clear of the information Sarah provided me.

Excellent service

Very Friendly, most helpful and extremely efficient young lady who spoke clearly and to the point about business registration and length of time. I was very happy with her service. Thank you.

Efficient and polite

Sarah answered the query about renewing a business name and was super quick in processing the renewal. Highly professional telephone manner, she explained the payment method and arranged the renewal. Sarah is credit to the company. Thank you.

Maria T.

Maria T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Resolved very easily and quickly

Very professional, lovely manners and able to resolve my problem quickly. The changes and payment was very simple and the changes were done without any problems. I don't need to think about it for another 3 years

Great service!

Sarah was very helpful in an area that’s not my strong point. She was fast & good at her job - didn’t make me feel inadequate sorting out that was for me, an awkward task.

Ronelle T

Fast, friendly and efficient. Ronelle's dealing with me could not have been improved on. Her diction was clear, she was helpful and patient while I found the reference number that was required and her explanation of what would happen next answered my questions before I even asked them.

Cat Smith

Cat SmithIllawarra, NSW

Huge support!!

Very helpful and assisted to complete process easily and efficiently. Thank you very much for your time.... I had been putting this off as I thought it would take time I didn't have but nil phone wait and completed within 5 minutes.

315association

315association South East Queensland, QLD

SCAM ALERT!

Received a letter from them and another company named BNRENEWAL, both of them are scammers! You don’t need any of them to renew your business name! They are pretending to be registered agents of ASIC and trying to use official words to confuse you.

I called to see how I could pay via BPay, I spoke to Kim who was very helpful, polite, pleasant and promptly sent me an Invoice for payment. Was a pleasure speaking with Kim.

Alteration By Master

The conversation with Ronelle T ,was clear and exact. A lovely voice to correspond with. the time of exchange was quick and direct. Nice to know there are people who care about their customers.

WAH

WAHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pleasant surprise

Pleasant and receptive service good knowledge of products and informative and helpful. Prompt delivery of document. Overall i have no complaints about the call as i got all the information i needed.