Renovator Paint Runner Pro

Renovator Paint Runner Pro

1.9

Nowhere near as easy to use as advertised

Purchased at Amazon.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Purchased in February 2018 at Show TV Shop for A$70.00.

TV Shop
TVSHOP L.TV Shop
Peter R

Peter RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst product

I tried this roller after my wife bought it and ran out of rollers for a job. It wouldn’t roll very well, very streaky and patchy. The opposite end to filling started leaking terribly, tried to fix, just kept leaking. Made a big mess, put it straight in the bin, found an old roller to finish the job. Absolute waist of money an paint.

Purchased in August 2019 at TV Shop.

Did not work for me !

Purchased in December 2019 for A$29.99.

Good job but not as advertised

Ive just used paint runner pro to drcorate my hall stairs and main living room.Yes you have to put in a lot of effort but result excellent.Edger was rubbish though so used a brush hence three stars

Purchased in May 2020.

Nigel

NigelSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s now in the bin

Absolute waste of money
Tried rolling on the wall for at least 10 minutes with only minimal paint and very patchy, it was falling apart as I used it.
Don’t waste your money
False advertising

Purchased in April 2020 for A$45.00.

Paint Roller - Clever Paintbrush

Absolutely useless the paint from the Flock Edger only came out on the opposite side to the edge where was needed and the flock has ripped and is torn.
The handle on the Edger when connected is loose so paint oozes out on the handle.

Purchased in February 2020 at Not known.

Worst product ive ever bought!!!

First of all whilst trying to open the cap for the roller, half of it snapped off in my hand, after fixing that and starting again, it took ages for the paint to come through, thats when i thought nothing else could go wrong, the roller kept jamming and slid across the ceiling instead of rolling. So frustrated with it i just threw it all in the bin. Very disappointed!!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Graham M.

Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Do a room in 20 minutes I don't think so. It's heavy when loaded, the finish patchy. Had to use roller and tray to put 2nd coat on. Only plus it has is that it doesn't drip or spray paint about. Took me twice as time as normal. Back to the roller for me. Waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$35.00.

SAM

SAM

Easy to use for a beginner

Its great and easy to use. Best for the beginner as i really have no idea how to use the paint roller but this paint runner pro is really handy and easy to use loved it!!!

Excellent product

It is a very great tool. it is very easy to use and Iam glad that I used it. I will definitely recommend it to my friends to try it

Made my life so much easier

It's a great tool and very easy to use. I am so glad i made this purchase. It made painting my deck quick and easy! I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

The paint runner rocks

This cut out so much time by not having to have paint bucket next to me while painting my fence. I completed my entire fence on my property ( just under 1/4 of an acre. It put it on nice and thick so no need for second coat. The paint runner rocks

Purchased in February 2019 at TV Shop for A$50.00.

Danny

DannyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tool. Fast and easy to ise

Its great and easy to use. Not the best compare to the old fashion way to paint. For us, it does the job and it work well. Yes, it does use more paint.
We are in such a rush to get the house painted before we move in. We are so happy to bought 2 set of it.
Thank you.

Purchased in May 2018.

Paint runner pro useless

basically useless , coverage was poor , tipped paint back out and used a brush , wasted a lot of paint in process .. wouldn’t advise anyone to buy this expensive item , not happy

Purchased in October 2019.

Brought it tried it

It’s the worse paint roller I’ve ever used it ended up in the bin after spending 38 euro on it I don’t know what they’re doing on tv add but it not the same when it’s in your hands

Purchased in May 2019.

Sharp dont buy

When I went 2 put the 1st piece together aka handle so I can have something 2 hold on, it is so sharp where they connect it cut me like a razor blade and I went 2 open roller 2 put paint in that broke.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$10.00.

Abhijith

AbhijithVictoria

Not Bad a Product for the money you pay!!.

I purchase it from TV shop and I understood that "you get what you pay for". It works fine but if the lid is not not closed properly they would be some leaks here and there.

Tash

TashMid North Coast, NSW

Disapointed

Yeah I wouldn't rave on it did paint ok but laps the paint up and after a bit of painting the foam got holes In it and paint dripped out didnt last long thought it would of lasted a lot longer, would not buy product again.

Purchased in August 2019.

One of the worst paint tool ever

Bought the roller brush after seeing it on TV and decided to try painting the interior of the house. Roller arrived after a week and started painting the following day, just after using the brush after 15 minutes the sponge on the roller gave away and became loose causing the paint to leak from its side. A complete waste of time and money buying this paint roller. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for A$78.90.