Renpho Massage Gun

Renpho Massage Gun

See the Best Handheld Massagers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Renpho Massage Gun? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

PriSydney, NSW

Massage Gun with an impact

Purchased in January 2021 at Amazon for $130.00.

This is the perfect gift for active people!!

This is perfect to use if you continuously exercise and want your muscles to stay fresh and not tighten. Not only is it great to use after exercise but also before to get the blood flowing and muscles loosened up.

Purchased in December 2020 at Amazon for $129.99.

Wendy L.
Wendy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply amazing. Changed my life

The packaging of this product surprised me the most. For the amount you pay for it, I honestly did not expect it to come in a proper zipped case.
The product itself was mind blowing. Especially when your partner and you are both athletic and keep asking each other for massages this makes it 10 times more easier and feel way more better than hand massage. Especially the different massage head for different area is definitely the best.
Now we just love giving each other massages.

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon for $130.00.

Handheld Massagers

Find out how Renpho Massage Gun compares to other Handheld Massagers

DT359
DT359Sydney, NSW

This little unit packs a sweet punch!

What can I say, this massage gun has exceeded my expectations. I was overwhelmed with choice on the market and this seemed to hit a sweetspot of value at $139 and all I can think is I should have got one sooner! So good after a hard trail run to soother beat up legs with a good massage. The gun is light and quiet but also very strong. Even 2/5 speed is plenty. The build quality is excellent and I trust this will last.
Love the carry case it came I and it has a good selection of heads. Even comes with a usb-c to usb-a cable.
Only issue I've found is none of my usb-c power delivery (PD) chargers can charge the unit, it needs a 5V supply so I've had to use standard usb chargers with it.
Highly recommended!

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon for $139.00.

RavinderKK
RavinderKKSydney, NSW

Wow Simply Amazing Portable Great Deep Tissue Massager Tool We Ever Had!

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon for $139.00.

Rabi
RabiSydney, NSW

Awesome portable massage gun to take with you!

Wow! Received the massage gun very quickly. Its so easy and convenient to use and doesn’t weigh much at all. It was simple and easy to setup / charge and the use with buttons couldn’t be simpler! Quality of the product is high and it is built of high grade. Highly recommended as the precision and different settings enable you to use it on different parts of the body!