Reolink RLC 410

Reolink RLC 410

See the Best Wired Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reolink RLC-410WS Very Satisfied with Product & Service

Just wanted simple and basic WiFi camera around $100. Purchased it online.
Set up was easy. Android App is working no problem. Recorded picture is clear.
So overall very happy with this Security camera.
On top of that the support system was excellent too.
Once I had a issue with the connection, I contacted the support center via email and response was very quick! (Even at Xmas period)
They guided me step by step for the trouble shooting and suggested if it’s still not working, it’ll be sure covered under warranty.
After all it was nothing wrong and just our internet issue after the storm.

WHITE SNAKE

WHITE SNAKESnake City

Good CCTV easy install

JamesY

JamesYasked

I have a few RLC410W's they are ok cameras, but they are doing something nefarious. When connecting to my wifi they provide spoofed MAC addresses and try to use those to connect, then use their real MAC address to finally make the connection. Not sure why a single camera would need multiple connections under spoofed MAC addresses, it could be sinister or just technical, but my router loses the IP's from the DHCP table, effectively reserving them for Reolink. Any ideas?

Pirate

Pirateasked

Hi White Snake. Where did you buy your Reolink camera(s) from and how was support if used?

CategoryWired Surveillance Systems