Rinnai DrySoft Series

Rinnai DrySoft Series

6 (RD-600AU) and 4 (RD-400AU)

BillSydney, NSW

electricity costs

this paid for it's self with reduced electricity bill .. it's very quick and does a full 6kg load
it's exhausted through the ceiling then out a vent in the barge boards
the soft dry handles all delicates with ease
but as with all clothes dryer you must keep the filters clean if you don't want a house fire

Date PurchasedOct 2009
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Bill, we are pleased to hear that your Drysoft is working so well for you and great tip about the filter.

Manny

MannyMelbourne

Best drier I have ever used

This drier for me is a life saver and a money saver, I use it every day almost, I rarely hang out clothes any more especially with the crazy Melbourne weather, the clothes come out soft every time my gas and electricity bill have hardly changed. pays for it self

Date PurchasedJun 2012
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Manny, we are glad to hear the Drysoft is working so well for you. It's perfect for Melbourne's 4 seasons in a day weather.

Kloggie H

Kloggie HOatley

If you have a gas connection, they really are the way to go!

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Love this dryer!!!

Absolutely LOVE my dryer. Love the fluffy supersoft towels too. My only issue after 3 years, is the inner liner to the lint pocket has ripped. Given how much we use it, this is a totally minor complaint. Does anyone know where I can get a new one of these? I am in NZ and finding it uber difficult to source :( wonderful product though ..highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

ranimum

ranimumAU

Still good .

Date PurchasedJun 2009

Good efficient dryer

Got one for my new house. You do have to plan ahead with the gas fittings and flue pipe. A bit of a hassle to install but worth every cent especially if you have a big family. Very fast to dry and cheap to run. Also I love the soft fluffy towels just like the ones you get from hotels. I use it just for a whole load of towels even on sunny days.

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thank you for your review Charles, we are always pleased when we hear great feedback about our products. We wish you many more years of soft fluffy towels.

I loathe it

hughloth

hughloth

Dry clothes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost.

The Rinnai Dry Soft 6 gas clothes dryer is a must in winter in Cooler climates.It can dry up to 6kg of washing at a time.A full load of towels in under an hour. Their is the option of timer or sensor drying(General, extra soft, thick and delicate). It can be mounted on a wall or sat on the floor, it needs to be plumbed into the gas so you will need a plumber it also requires an external flew. the price of the unit is fairly high aprox $1600 but Im willing to pay that when I look at the quality and efficiency compared to other clothes dryers.
efficient, cheap to run reliable.

ClarrieT
ClarrieT

Sorry, but I can go to my local laundramat and dry all my clothes work jumpers and several towels in under 20 minutes. The cost is $3. Dried and folded in under 30 minutes. Do not use my home dryer anymore because of the cost and time saved.

Ruben29
Ruben29

Exactly, you will have to go under rain, when a dryer at home is most needed. In case you lack the necessary money to purchase the dryer - you have no alternative. Otherwise, you are not saving but loosing time and comfort

Andy888
Andy888

Quick and Economical!!!

This machine has saved me nearlly two days worth of work. With a family of 6, a clothes dryer is not a luxury where we live, it is a necessity, especially one that is so efficient.
Quick and Economical

kenjamwal

kenjamwalSYDNEY

Nice Unit

This has worked out weel, fast dry, quiet cheap to run.
The filter is a bit fiddly to clean and access.
The unit is expensive up front but great to use, and i consider it a good investment.
The connection cost and flue are a bit of a hassle, but if you are doing a laundry renovation its well worth doing.
fast and cheap to run