7Rinnai DrySoft Series

Rinnai DrySoft Series

10 reviews · Statistics

90% · 91 · 10%
See the Best Clothes Dryers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rinnai DrySoft Series10 reviews
BillNSWSydney, NSW35 posts

electricity costs

this paid for it's self with reduced electricity bill .. it's very quick and does a full 6kg load

it's exhausted through the ceiling then out a vent in the barge boards

the soft dry handles all delicates with ease

but as with all clothes dryer you must keep the filters clean if you don't want a house fire

Show details ·  2

Manny
MannyMelbourne8 posts

Best drier I have ever used

This drier for me is a life saver and a money saver, I use it every day almost, I rarely hang out clothes any more especially with the crazy Melbourne weather, the clothes come out soft every time my gas and electricity bill have hardly changed. pays for it self

Show details ·  1

Kloggie HOatley4 posts
Jillybean99
Jillybean99AU

Love this dryer!!!

Absolutely LOVE my dryer. Love the fluffy supersoft towels too. My only issue after 3 years, is the inner liner to the lint pocket has ripped. Given how much we use it, this is a totally minor complaint. Does anyone know where I can get a new one of these? I am in NZ and finding it uber difficult to source :( wonderful product though ..highly recommended.

Show details ·  1

ranimum
ranimumAU145 posts
Charles
Charles

Good efficient dryer

Got one for my new house. You do have to plan ahead with the gas fittings and flue pipe. A bit of a hassle to install but worth every cent especially if you have a big family. Very fast to dry and cheap to run. Also I love the soft fluffy towels just like the ones you get from hotels. I use it just for a whole load of towels even on sunny days.

Show reply

Greg
Greg6 posts
hughloth
hughloth7 posts
  Drysoft

Dry clothes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost

The Rinnai Dry Soft 6 gas clothes dryer is a must in winter in Cooler climates.It can dry up to 6kg of washing at a time.A full load of towels in under an hour. Their is the option of timer or sensor drying(General, extra soft, thick and delicate). It can be mounted on a wall or sat on the floor, it needs to be plumbed into the gas so you will need a plumber it also requires an external flew. the price of the unit is fairly high aprox $1600 but Im willing to pay that when I look at the quality and efficiency compared to other clothes dryers.
efficient, cheap to run reliable.
 Show 8 replies
Groveraus
Groveraus

Quick and Economical!!!

This machine has saved me nearlly two days worth of work. With a family of 6, a clothes dryer is not a luxury where we live, it is a necessity, especially one that is so efficient.
Quick and Economical
kenjamwal
kenjamwalSYDNEY

Nice Unit

This has worked out weel, fast dry, quiet cheap to run.

The filter is a bit fiddly to clean and access.

The unit is expensive up front but great to use, and i consider it a good investment.

The connection cost and flue are a bit of a hassle, but if you are doing a laundry renovation its well worth doing.
fast and cheap to run
fiddly filter access

Marianne · DrySoft Series

Hello again, one last question, how does this dryer effect clothes, does it shrink clothes or damage them from high heat?

Kloggie H

Because this is a gas dryer, I have found that it dries with a higher humidity, there is much less shrinkage and clothes are much softer.

Bill

I use the delicate setting on anything that could shrink with no problems
It does of cause take longer

Marianne · DrySoft Series

Hi everyone, just wondering if everyone else has an issue when drying sheets (rolling into a ball)? Thanks in advance.

Marianne

Many thanks for your insight. I don’t own a dryer and I’ve read that this one is faster to dry, economical to run and can be wall mounted. Are you happy with this dryer’s performance?

Rinnai
Rinnai   DM

Hi Marianne, Thank you for your question.
If you were after some technical advice from our team, please contact us on 1300 555 545 Option 3.

Rinnai Australia

Ann
Ann · Drysoft 6 (RD-600AU)

My RD-600-AU is over 12 years old. Lately it has been stopping mid-cycle. It says to clean the filters which I do and have done after every cycle, all these years. Is it time to upgrade or does it need a service?

Rinnai
Rinnai   DM

Thank you.

See all Rinnai DrySoft Series questions

Compare all Rinnai DrySoft Series listings
Rinnai Drysoft 6 (RD-600AU)
  • Discontinued
Rinnai Drysoft 6 (RD-600AU)4.4
Rinnai Drysoft 4 (RD-400AU)
  • Discontinued
Dimensions 661 x 650 x 530 mm661 x 650 x 530 mm661 x 650 x 530 mm
Drying Programs 45
Min Gas Consumption6.5 mJ/h6.5 mJ/h
Max Gas Consumption16.5 mJ/h16.5 mJ/h
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Warranty Details2 Years Parts & Labour2 Years Parts & Labour2 Years Parts & Labour
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite