3.5

63%13%25%

Leanne
LeanneVictoria2 posts

Great Slicer

I have had this slicer for years. It has sliced bread, ham, silverside and other meats. It slices well, still going strong. It is a bit of a pain to clean, but nothing some hot soapy water and a brush doesn't fix. Would give it 5 stars, except for the cleaning issues, so gave it 4.
michael2 posts

RONSON BRAND........and after sales service OR lack OF

I got one of these years ago and the screw holding the blade on snapped, so the slicer is now useless, I sent an email to the company twice and they said a rep would contact me, (twice) I'm still waiting......

I recommend if you are having any problems with any RONSON products throw them in the bin and get a better brand next time. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BRAND.

Show details

Julie
Julie

Still going strong!!!

Oh I guess we have probably had our for 30 years?? Not really sure but it is still going strong ... I was just using it and thought ... I wonder if I can get a replacement blade??

Show details

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Amanda
Amanda

Best all rounder slicer around for years

We bought it to slice our home made bread about 1998 we have used it to slice ham and almost any thing that we need portioned into not wasted bits cheese is the only thing it has difficulty getting through the blade has never been sharpened and it still is cutting well
It will cut up meat to keep up with the family budget no waste
Not made of stainless steel.
Joanvdk
Joanvdk4 posts

very happy user

I have used one for 13 or more years and am so satisfied with it that I am now looking for another one as the plastic is aging and I don't know where to get the blade sharpened. I bake my own bread and only use it for that. I makes a large loaf. I recently tried another brand but had to return it as it was only suitable for a square loaf.
Very easy to use and clean
 Show reply
swissjoeAU16 posts

Reliable Ronson Meat Slicer

I used this for over 10 years and it only needs to be cleaned properly. If you do not remove all the easily removable panels food will spoil and smell. However this is easily done. I can not think of a food processing product on the world market that does not need proper cleaning. So am mystified at the other poor review here. Recommend this to anyone who needs a compact slicer. We use it for bread and calculated I have baked over 6 tonnes and sliced all the loaves with the Ronson.
Simple easily cleaned removing the panels
I would have liked a guard, I broke it mishandling and needed to glue it to repair. It still works well.
jskot
jskotAU

Darren S.
Darren S.

I had one for over twenty years and replaced it recently with a unit from online, different brand, only lasted 1 month before the drive stripped. Where can I buy a Ronson meat slicer from now.

michael

I'm pretty sure that they don't make them any more, The blade screw snapped on mine so a friend made a replacement on a 3D printer, Good luck finding one.

ANNE-MARIE C.
ANNE-MARIE C.

How to assemble ronson meat slicer

Peter

are the Ronson Meat Slicer available, if yes, please send me dealers in Western Australia? Contact details, my e-mail address is as follows.

muffy_pedro4u@iinet.net.au