Henry Davies

Henry DaviesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

As suggested I have been taking half a tablet per day, but it is not having any benefit at all. As suggested I will try taking a full tablet each day.

David

David

Excellent health service

Rosemary is a very helpful company that listens to patients needs and concerns. Fast and efficient postage of your medical needs without the anxiety of a gp visit. I would highly recommend you give Rosemary a try.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much for the review David!

Jeremy

Jeremy Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the effort

Having suffered from erectile disfunction for a few years now it had come as a welcome relief to finally be able to maintain a healthy long lasting erection. Thank you so much.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Jeremy!

Annie E.

Annie E.Sydney, NSW

Love it - very easy and delivered to my home

Very simple to use and the Drs are lovely - well worth it for busy people - takes the stress out of medication management. Delivered to my home regularly and contactless delivery.

AmyRosemary Health

So glad we could help Annie!

Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Easy to use site, no pressure to purchase. Guided through the process and received a breakdown of my experience. Results were easy to follow as was the prescription and decision on what direction to take.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much for the review Peter! We hope we can help you with all your healthcare needs.

Aza

AzaPerth, WA

This is perfect I can't live without it

Yeah im happy with the results and so are my partners.im smiling and there screaming. The boost in confidence has had a knock on effect with my personal life, it's put me back in a happy place.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Aza!

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Works well , thank you

Overall they prescription service works well , delivery time is good and advice is excellent, there is how ever over two hour in the medication coming into effect , maybe you can review and try another ,, thx

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Mark! If you want to explore other treatments you are always welcome to message your doctor to discuss your options.

FirstTimeUser

FirstTimeUserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feel like a man again.

I received comprehensive written advice from the Rosemary Health doctor before purchasing Spedra. I received a suitable receipt which was accepted by my private health fund for a non PBS claim. And best of all I obtained the hardest erection I’ve had in years. Couldn’t be happier!

AmyRosemary Health

So glad we were able to help! Great news about your private health fund as well :)

Malcolm M.

Malcolm M.South West, WA

super efficient

was impressed by the easy consultation and the quick delivery with up to date tracking details, very friendly and courteous communication at all times ,can't say enough good things about rosemary health

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much Malcolm! We're so happy we could help you with your healthcare needs.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Great service, easy to deal with and awesome attention to detail.

Can honestly say I would recommend this company and service to anyone in need.
Well done all involved - thank you

Thanks so much!

Rikki-Lee

Rikki-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy!

Not only amazingly convenient but what I have been prescribed for my skin ACTUALLY works! The process was really simple and involves detailed questionnaires so that GP has a full understanding of your needs. I’ve never had this type of care with a regular GP. Highly recommend!

AmyRosemary Health

Amazing to hear Rikki-Lee! Thanks for the review!

Christopher S.

Christopher S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Skin Care

Very professional and easy online access.
Helped my skin. Have tried others, this is the best so far.
Can't wait to try other products.
I highly recommend them.
Thanks a heap.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks Christopher! So glad we could help with your skin :)

Taylah

TaylahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Rosemary health is a lifesaver!! My skin became really bad during lockdown and I became desperate! After filling out the survey and uploading photos I received a response from the doctor within a few hours and my script was sent the next day. Two months later my skin is looking amazing!
I have come across a couple of small problems with the service (such as the use of the patient portal) but they always reply to my emails very quickly and are helpful in coming up with a resolution.
I would 100% recommend this service to anyone!

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much for the review Taylah! We're so happy that your skin is looking amazing!

Brendan L

Brendan LIllawarra, NSW

Trusted service

I love the confidential service that was very easy to use. They take security seriously and your details are ensured to remain confidential. I definitely recommend the Rosemary Health team.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Brendan!

Juan P.

Juan P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to process the online assessment and rapid response from the team

Great to have the whole process online, get really quick feedback from the medical team and even recommendations on how to use the medication.
Overall, a fantastic experience that I will be recommending to friends and family.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Juan - we appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family!

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

Very fast and professional service. Will definitely use again. The questionnaire for my suitability for a particular product was extensive to ensure the right product was sent to me - and it worked!

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much for the review Jay! We're so happy your treatment is working and look forward to helping you access other treatments in the future.

Blag B.

Blag B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant sign up

Cant sign up keeps saying my email is not valid i have a valid gmail email so why does the site say i cant sign up makes no sense to me

AmyRosemary Health

Hi there - I'm sorry you're having trouble signing up for an account. Could you please email hello@rosemaryhealth.com.au with the email address you are trying to sign up with and our support team can help sort this out?

Not the real deal! BEWARE

I’ve had Kamagra jelly in the past, and the tablets. Rosemary Health tablets have been way less potent with more than twice the active ingredient. Not legit quality and poor performance. Beware.

Needs some refinement

Initial contact was easy and responsive. Treatment was dispensed promptly. It is a little slow if you have follow up questions, particularly for enquiries involving your doctor. I would like to see some more support in this area.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the feedback Jay! We're constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience so appreciate your thoughts.

Johnny

JohnnyPerth, WA

Like meerkats say....simples

The rosemary health service was exceedingly simple and quick. The response time was actually quicker than I had anticipated. Obviously way more convenient than going to see a GP. Overall my experience has been completely positive.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Johnny! So glad you've had a positive experience.