Needs some refinement

Initial contact was easy and responsive. Treatment was dispensed promptly. It is a little slow if you have follow up questions, particularly for enquiries involving your doctor. I would like to see some more support in this area.

Johnny

JohnnyPerth, WA

Like meerkats say....simples

The rosemary health service was exceedingly simple and quick. The response time was actually quicker than I had anticipated. Obviously way more convenient than going to see a GP. Overall my experience has been completely positive.

David

DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Difficulty in follow up contact

The initial service & consultation were great.
However, despite numerous places on the website stating that you could access the doctor for a follow up discussion I couldn't find anywhere to do this, so haven't continued with the medication process so far.

Frank A.

Frank A.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic idea

Simple as 123. Logged into Rosemary, notification was sent to doctor with my medication request. Then the medication was delivered to my door step. No waiting at the doctors waiting room and the pharmacy.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much for the review Frank!

Happy Lad

Happy LadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy!

The whole process is quick and easy, with no awkward consultations. The support team really helped me with my order and the medications arrived in my mail box within a few days. Very happy.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review - will be sure to pass your comments along to our support team!

What an experience

What an experience. For years I’ve suffered with acne and have visited dermatologists and GP’s with no avail, however Rosemary Health has changed all that. They’re prompt in their response timeframe, give advice on medication, diet and which products to use that is applicable to my specific skin requirements. It has changed my life and best of all I didn’t need to leave my house! Dr Bui is informative, knowledgeable and continues to follow up through my journey.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Luke! Dr Bui is so happy she can help!

They are the best

This clinic is amazing. I used it for the first time and they gave me an amazing service. Everyone was so friendly and ready to help.
Definitely I will use it again in the future.

Thanks Dan! So glad we were able to help

Johnny

Johnny South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!!

when i struggled initially getting my account verified, the support team was really helpful!! They walked me through the process with Great online support!! Made it really easy!! Will recommend rosemary in future!!!

Thanks for the review Johnny! So glad we could help

Brodie J.

Brodie J.Perth, WA

Amazing service!

I will admit I generally avoid going to the docs partly because I don't like taking time away from work and as my sister is a doctor I would speak with her for anything urgent, however for the last year she's been working in the US and suggested I try a telehealth service. Couldn't believe how easy and quick Rosemary was, the questionnaire was thorough the response quick, and if the treatment works as well as the consultation has I'll be one happy little camper! Would happily recommend to anyone looking for a professional, quick, and easy way to have their medical concerns dealt with!

Thanks so much Brodie! So glad you could use Rosemary for your medical needs

Carissa

CarissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Thank you to the team for a wonderful and easy to use service! They acknowledged my acne problems which were reviewed by a real doctor and sent the medication I needed straight to my front door!

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Carissa! Good luck with your acne!

Really Great Concept and Experience

Really happy to have the ability to seek medical advice without having to be in a clinic. Medication is sent directly to you which is great for super busy people.

Thanks so much Leah!

Arlene

ArleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely recommended!

It was really easy to use the website, it only took 5 minutes to answer the questionnaire and I was prescribed acne medication by a real doctor. I’ve been using the medication for a week now and so far I’m using good results. Definitely recommended for people who don’t have the time to go to the doctors but is looking for a quick treatment / prescription.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Arlene! So happy to hear your acne is improving already!

Elly

EllySouth East Queensland, QLD

This service is perfect! Thanks!

I have always struggled with acne and have seen multiple doctors and beauty therapists over the last 5+ years. I was so excited to try out Rosemary Health's online service where a real doctor prescribed me a personalised treatment plan within hours & free delivery too!

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks so much for the review Elly! Good luck with your acne journey!

IanSydney, NSW

Broken purchase process and poor communication

Placed an order but was unable to complete the ID verification process. Emailed to find out status two days after the delivery was due and was told the system was broken and to send a screen grab of the verification. I received no comms to advise the order was delayed, or how to get around the breakdown in the system. Poor

AmyRosemary Health

It was easy having my medication delivered at home

It was easy having my medication delivered by Rosemary. I didn’t have to visit a doctor or pharmacy, which was time saving, and safe especially now with social distancing. Great!

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Adriana!

Will

WillSydney

Great service - convenience !

Highly recommended !
very fast & efficient service - great convenience being able to get prescriptions sent without having to make an appointment to visit a GP in person. Products arrived within 2 days.

AmyRosemary Health

Thanks for the review Will! Our goal is to make everyone's life a little easier :)

Louise S.

Louise S.Sydney, NSW

Makes life easier

I always forget to pick up my script repeats and then need to make a last minute rush to the pharmacy. Now I don’t have to worry and it comes to my door.

AmyRosemary Health

We're so glad you're enjoying the service Louise! Thanks for the review!