Rosemary Health
See the Best Health Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rosemary Health

Really happy (in the end)

I was cynical of these guys at first and in fact I started to worry I'd been scammed as I didn't receive enough communication from them in the early days of my order (and I could tell a lot of reviews on here are fake as they use the same language as their marketing materials - not a good look guys). In the end though they delivered a good service. I think the first time takes a while but the repeat prescriptions were quick and efficient. The ongoing chat with a nurse to support you in taking your medication is a great idea. Good - sort out the teething problems and you'll be great.

Just started my treatment

Big thank you to the fast response times when I have messaged/emailed. This put me at ease straight away. The Saxenda treated I’ve been taking now for 6 days and had no side effects whatsoever!! Yay. I feel like it is curbing all unnecessary snacking and I am able to stick with a great healthy diet and exercise regime so far with ease. THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAM AT ROSEMARY HEALTH

nfoster
nfosterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn’t work

Requested a repeat, paid and verified my account but I have yet to receive my prescription. 3 days later received an email asking for another verification, still no prescription and no refund. I ended up going with another online provider and getting my prescription within 10mins.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Hi there, sorry to hear about this. We’d like to look into your experience further. Can you please email us at hello@rosemaryhealth.com.au?

WIll CSydney, NSW

Shabby

Rosemary can you calm down with the spammy emails? So many offers clogging the inbox, the ogansation reaks of drug peddling. Despite that I've found it really hard to organise a repeat scrip let alone discuss with a doctor.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Hi Will, thanks for feedback. That’s certainly the type of experience we want to avoid. We can adjust your email preferences to prevent this from happening again. For us to go ahead, can you please email us at hello@rosemaryhealth.com.au?

WIll C

I strongly dissagree that i should have to change my email settings. You need to look at what you're doing here. Serisouly - I even received an email recenlty that read "hop to it and get your meds!" Talk to marketing.

WIll C

By the way, still no answer on my followup prescription.

Wanted . Rosemary App.

Being treated for high blood pressure and poor memory.
They really need an App for the company. I can never remember the password, and it would be easier to log into. Had to ask for them to prescribe a generic medication which halved the monthly price. Overall a good service.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Hi Lewis, thanks for sharing your review and feedback. We're working on new ways to improve this for you. Stay tuned!

Rob D
Rob DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't deliver and harass your inbox

Both my partner and I have tried Rosemary Health on separate occassions.

He is yet to receive his medication after 2 weeks. They are for depression and ADHD which has caused him to become unmedicated and have a harder time at both home and work.

I looked at a treatment for my weight, did not like the option provided so I declined to go further. I am still continually receiving emails to review & pay for the treatment they offered despite having responded to one of their emails stating I was not interested in continuing and also selecting unsubscribe twice.

They are also texting me with the same "review & pay".

How do I stop rosemary health from harassing me?

Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic I just love it. Thanks rosemary health.

Thorold Cusack
Thorold CusackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard work made easy.

Nothing annoys me more than clogging up the health care system just to get a prescription filled. Easy to deal with, great service and fantastic communication can't ask for more.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Well said! Appreciate the review.

Overpriced for mediocre service

With many doctors giving phone appointments these days one would expect a wholly online health service to be more convenient. It's not. The doctors are mediocre, the website is extremely hard to navigate it's almost empty and the delivery is not tracked, not fast, and their service team reply so slowly it's not worth it for the extra money you will be paying.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Hi Genevieve, we'd like to learn more about your experience to improve our platform for you. Can you please email us at hello@rosemaryhealth.com.au?

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Hi Genevieve, we understand how frustrating this may be. Can you please privately message us with the email address connected to your Rosemary account and we'll follow up with the team?

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service for time poor people who need their scripts renewed for long time medication

I was impressed with the registration process and having my script renewed and medication sent direct to my door. We ended up in isolation and i urgently needed my meds and this was a perfect way to access them.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Thanks for the review Sam!

Alana
AlanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars I would

My son used this service and was prescribed medication which gave him serious vision problems, have requested several times for it to be cancelled but keeps getting charged, website doesn’t allow him to cancel, several emails sent. Will be taking this further, disgusting service and will never use again!

Andrew
AndrewNorthern Territory

Different

Different , but ok , was easier then I expected, more convenient then making appointments with the one and only local doctors service in town here which sometimes is a 3 week wait .

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Thanks for the review Andrew! Glad you're enjoying the convenience of healthcare online with us.

Weight loss

I Have Been On Saxenda For 4 Weeks Now And Have Loss 4kgs So Far , I’m Finding Myself Feeling A Lot Better In Myself , And I have made changes in my diet as well as exercise, To Help reach My Gold , Rosemary Health Have Been Fantastic, Always there For Help And Advice When I Need it ,I Can’t Thank Them Enough, Cheers Katrina Tyrrell

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Thanks for sharing Katrina. Congrats on your progress, you should be very proud!

Emma W.
Emma W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Such a fantastic service!

Ordered my prescription which was approved super fast and it was delivered within days. This is such a great service especially for professionals who do not have time to visit the doctor for simple recurring prescriptions.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Hi Emma, thanks for the review. Happy to help!

Craig G.
Craig G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Good service and easy to use good products and professional service from a reliable company that cares about there customers with good communication. I would definitely recommend them to every person. so much easier than visiting a doctor.

Justin L.Rosemary HealthSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your sweet review Craig!