142 reviews · Statistics

75% · 10630 · 21%

See the Best Health Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

helen g.
helen g.WAPerth, WA9 posts

Was good then just cancelled medication without telling me

Used for a couple of years and good service now they have just cancelled blood pressure medication without telling me - pretty bad service and you can’t contact them have they gone bust
Kay
KayNSWSydney, NSW

Medication not received and no customer service

No medication received for 2 months. Medication has a specific warning not to be stopped suddenly. I’ve been without for 3 days now and no reply via chat, email or social media. Utterly incompetent.
Juis Vergara
Juis VergaraVICGoulburn Valley, VIC11 posts

Unreliable

Multiple times they have failed to send me the medication. Can not trust this service
Ed c
Ed cSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts

Order delay, no customer service response

Paid for order on the 1st of March 2023, no response from online portal. Its now 20 days after and still no delivery of my prescription which I've ran out on. The default email fails to send and comes back undeliverable.
Eddie B.
Eddie B.

No product

Have been waiting for over a month and still not received my order find it very unprofessional when people need there medication
Jessica
Jessica

I had great experiences for over a year, until now

Placed a medication order on the 26th Feb which was confirmed by the pharmacy on the 27th Feb. It’s the 7th March and the medication is still not out for delivery.

I’m now a few days without my medication and experiencing significant withdrawals.

I reached out to the team via email and their “medical support” chat - still no response from either and it has been more than 24hr.

Frank A.
Frank A.NSWSydney, NSW

Huge time saver for health reasons

I will continue to use their great service and recommend Rosemary to my friends and family. No more waiting to see a doctor and then waiting again at a pharmacist to pick up the prescription.
Adriana
Adriana

Easy and fast rescripts

Easy and quick to reorder rescripts. Prompt and thorough doctor’s review. Very good customer service, was updated as to where my order was in a timely fashion. Highly recommended. Show reply
Spurwing
SpurwingVICNortheast, VIC10 posts

great service

The service was very easy to access, very good detailed advice, prompt responses and quick delivery of medications Show reply
Jasonlas
JasonlasSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Most incompetent & unprofessional company

They constantly send the wrong brand of medication.
They are constantly late with sending the medication.
Fiona
FionaNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great service, quick response and delivery, excellent follow up. Would use agin. Show reply
Julie H.
Julie H.

Just as well I'm not dying

I had a consultation on a Friday which was fine, but with the diagnosis being an allergic reaction and the treatment suggested a nasal spray, having to wait and wait and wait for an answer to my question about when I would receive my medication (which I still haven't received), and still no medication 3 days later I'm really, really not happy with the service. I could have gone to my doctor or had a telehealth appointment with them and received medication the same day. As it is, I have had a miserable weekend feeling terrible and have to go to work tomorrow still feeling terrible. Also, not having received any sort of answer is awful service.
Joe
Joe2 posts

All Smiles

Rosemary Health were very patient with me as I described my issue and went through the decision making process. The Doctors and Nurse I dealt with guided me through my options. They did not push anything on me and were genuinely concerned about my health, expected outcomes and follow-up. Now I am all smiles.
Jason f.
Jason f.NSWSydney, NSW

Getting your health back made easy

its very easy navigating through the site to look for my condition and even medication. They also have video consult (which i never use). I was informed every step of the way of the process. I was surprised of how efficient it is considering its prescription medication. There are still some inflexibility on some of the services, but explained well by the medical team. The doctor are very thorough on their clinical notes too. Now I dont have to go to my gp as often! Their prices are obviously marked up, but at the same time there's no extra shipping fee, and given the convenience, i'll stick with them.
Keren
Keren

Excellent service

I had a great experience with Rosemary Health. Treatment works well, the nurses and customer service online was superb. I would continue to use their service and recommend this to my friends and family.

Mariana W.
Mariana W.

Am I able to get my medication discounted using my concession card?

Rosemary Health   DM

Hi Mariana. No, unfortunately Rosemary treatments cannot be claimed through Medicare at this time.

Clare39

I have ongoing heartburn. Looking at the website it seems I'll be paying $20 consult fee and then a subscription "starting from" more than double what I would pay at the pharmacy.

Do they issue scripts that you can take to a pharmacy to fill? Or is the consultation process really just a referral into their own pharmacy services?

mark m.
mark m.
Clare39

Thank you! Will just keep going to the doctor

alf dip
alf dip

How do I cancel a subscription... I have tried on several occasions to cancel my subscription but it indicates an invalid response... is legal advice my best option

Extra Information